- LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
Our client is looking to appoint an additional Clinical Negligence Solicitor to be based in their Leeds office where you will undertake a defendant caseload for NHSLA clients
Join a leading defendant clinical negligence firm
Work on high value, varied and complex claims
- LeedsPermanent£36,000 - £42,000
Serious Injury Solicitor is sought by a leading law firm that offers a full range of legal services to its clients. You will work in the Leeds office close to the city centre
Work for a leading Personal injury law firm
Top quality work
Accurate and timely recording of financial data, production of management information, and relationship building with other departments in the business.
Flexible business with great work/life balance and friendly culture
Technically challenging area of accounting
- West YorkshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- display sophisticated influencing and commercial skills and an in depth knowledge of the requirements of the multiple Functional areas
- critical role in managing supplier risk and ensuring that the end customer receives excellent service through consistent supplier outcomes
- development of long term value adding supplier and relationship strategies for critical suppliers
Forward thinking organisation with a great perception of Procurement
Great salary & package
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Insurance job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Insurance - West Yorkshire jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.