A superb Group Finance Manager role has arisen in a listed group based near Heathrow.
- Listed international Group
- Transformation and change lead for internal reporting
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a global market leader SME with ambitious growth plans and a vibrant culture. Seeking someone who can adapt to a changing environment while working directly with key stakeholders in the business.
- Exciting SME with ambitious growth plans
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
Looking for a newly qualified accountant to take on a financial accountant role, who is strong in month end, statutory and tax reporting. Being able to provide ad hoc analysis and support the team.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package, Global career opportunities
In this core Risk and Insurance role you will bring your risk and controls experience to work with the Group Risk Team in ensuring that management have a clear and current view of the key business and programme/project risks the organisation faces.
- Work Closely with the Head of Risk and Insurance within a PLC
- Ensure That Management have a Clear and Current View of the Key Risks
- You'll be responsible for the financial delivery, governance and business partnering of the UK and regional office
- You'll be a true business partner to the Senior Management team with the development of the commercial and operational strategy to achieve the organisation's long term vision
- Fully flexible and hybrid working
- Successful, established travel business
To prepare all relevant financial information for Board of Directors on a weekly and monthly basis. Also responsible for preparing all relevant corporate returns including VAT returns, corporation tax returns and annual accounts.
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing local business
- Head of Finance with 1 direct report
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic Finance Manager to help drive change in a growing Finance team in Bristol.
- A leading global live entertainment, ticketing, and technology business
- Reporting into an impressive FD managing the operational finance team
Michael Page are partnering with a well-established multinational company looking for a Senior Finance Manager to lead a finance team of five at their site in Berkshire and have a key commercial input business partnering with operational stakeholders.
- Well-established multinational company
- Broad and varied Finance Manager role, responsible for a team of 5
Leadership and management of the FP&A team, Support the CFO in the provision and delivery of high quality financial and management information to the Group's shareholders and other key stakeholders.
- Fast growing business
- Hybrid working
My client are looking to add to their senior leadership team with a Head of Commercial Finance. This person will be the lead for finance. This will be a fully commercial and strategic focused role, helping the business to achieve their planned growth.
- Opportunity to join a fast paced and growing business
- Join the SLT and help to drive the business forward
The Financial Accountant - Financial Reporting role is part of the Controllorship team and will be responsible for working with the Financial Reporting Director in the month, quarter and year-end accounting close. This will require regular interaction with other financial teams, external auditors and Head of Controllorship.
This is 6 months interim opportunity.
- Actively growing, global travel retail business
- Highly Flexible working model
The Senior Accountant - General Ledger Specialist will be responsible for the general ledger pf assigned legal entities.
General accounting, business and operations understanding and knowledge are required, including analysis and communication of P&L and balance sheet variances.
- Highly flexible working model
- Innovative Travel Retail Business
Currently looking for a high calibre qualified finance professional who possess a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience, within financial planning, commercial finance, financial modelling and analysis.
- Fantastic role working with stakeholders and Senior Leadership teams
- You will be leading complex engagements
You will be responsible for supporting the divisional FP&A Team which is currently going through a period of growth.
- Finance Analyst
- FP&A Analyst
- A group financial reporting role encompassing entities in the UK and overseas
- Assisting in accounting and due diligence for acquisitions and divestments
- Multi-national business who continue to grow and expand in new territories
- Hybrid WFH model (2 days per week in the office)
Due to the continued growth and success of the business, my client is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the Finance Team.
- PE Backed fast growing business
- Commercial Finance Business Partner
As the Interim Senior Audit Manager you will be responsible for full lifecycle analyses of key business controls and processes to independently report on performance, effectiveness and design. This will also include planning and delivery of simple and complex reviews that allow for effective audit coverage, as well as assessing controls using data analysis, testing and benchmarking.
- Located in Southampton - Starting ASAP
- Interim Role - £350/day Umbrella
As Financial Accountant, you will have exposure to a number of different areas of finance within the group including month end postings and reconciliations, revenue and lease accounting and audit support.
- Exciting business with ambitious growth plans
- Great role in a fun and sociable environment
We are supporting one of the UK's largest and most established travel & tourism organisations, a highly recognisable privately-owned brand with multiple locations across the UK and Internationally. They are seeking a skilled and commercially-minded Finance Analyst / Modeller to support the business in developing more robust finance models for business planning process for all sources of income and cost.
- Highly Recognisable Travel & Tourism Business
- Business Partnering with Senior Leadership
You would be providing accountancy and finance support to the finance team and the wider business.
There would be a focus on management accounting, business partnering, financial reporting and other ad-hoc projects.
- Be at the cutting edge of the future of online travel!
- They encourage innovation in a supported and friendly environment.
Finance Manager 12 Month FTC for a global hospitality brand based in Hertfordshire. An exciting opportunity with the potential for future progression within the company.
- Join a global brand in the hospitality industry
- A long term contract opportunity with potential future progresison
The Management Accountant for this Tourism company will provide finance and accountancy support to the finance team and wider business with a focus on management accounting, financial reporting, business partnering and other ad hoc projects.
- Join an exciting company with a varied and interesting role!
- A generous compensation package.
A business services company based in Central London are looking to recruit an ambitious financial controller to take a lead role in their UK finance team.
- Multi-national company
- Progression opportunities
Co-ordinate the Month End, Year and and the Statutory accounts ( 20 sets including JV)
- 12 month contract
- Large Finance Function, complex business
A Surrey based Internal Audit Team Leader role that offers hybrid working. Working for a business that due to their adaptability have sailed through the pandemic and continue to thrive.
- Internal Audit management role
- Adaptable organisation, growing post pandemic
Great commercial opportunity for finance manager to join this hospitality business based in Mid Kent
- Great commercial opportunity
- Must have hospitality experience