Day to day life in a pharmacy, providing expert clinical advice to customers.
Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
- Great Package and Fully Staffed Team
- Forward thinking organisation, Career Progression
Normal day to day life in a pharmacy, providing expert clinical advice to customers. Leading by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
- Career Opportunity
- Great Organisation and Support
A Digital Marketing Executive is required to play a key role in creating and delivering automated marketing campaigns (B2B) to a global clientele base.
- Industry leading manufacturer
- Financially string company within excellent long term career prospects
An excellent new opportunity is available for a Technical Coordinator within Keepmoat's South Midlands division based in Northampton.
- Autonomous role within newly established region for Keepmoat
- Inclusive and dynamic team culture
This is the chance to join an established medical device company as they develop their UK offering and you have the opportunity to be a key stakeholder during this exciting period. As the Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be part of the Engineering Department dedicated to diagnosing & problem-solving on production equipment.
- Growing Business
- Career building opportunities
This is a very exciting Distribution Centre Manager position for a leading retailer based out of Northampton. If you want to work for a business that registered 150% growth last year, and are set to exceed that once again, then please get in touch with me.
- Rapidly growing business
- Omni-channel distribution business
My market-leading FMCG client are looking to recruit a Customer Collaboration Manager / Customer Value Chain Project Manager. This is a BRAND NEW role and will be focused on diagnosing, directing and monitoring a series of customer value chain projects.
- BRAND NEW role with a market-leading FMCG manufacturer
- Leading multi-functional diagnostics sessions to identify value chain projects
Michael Page are working with an established and leading firm of chartered accountants in Northampton and have the opportunity to recruit a Semi-Senior Accountant on their behalf as a result of continued growth and success.
- A successful regional accountancy Practice
- Growing firm with great progression opportunities
My FMCG manufacturing client are looking to recruit a Raw Material Buyer to bolster their established and passionate team, based in Northampton.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a client with well-established global brands
- Blend of office and remote working plus half-day Friday!
Retail Merchandiser, accountable for overseeing the running of stock and trade for multichannel Retail outlets. Additionally, you'll have an opportunity to contribute and impact the overall strategy!
Ensuring that our retail stores are fit to deliver sales and profitability by delivering correct stock levels.
- Family owned business with an opportunity to make a real impact
- Business has experienced tremendous growth e-com growth through the pandemic
As a Retail Merchandiser you will oversee the day to running of the stock and trade for multichannel retail outlets and contribute to top line planning and strategy.
Your role will be to ensure that our retail operation has sufficient stock to drive sales and profitability to plan, whilst working to agreed KPIs.
- multiple route to market
- Huge growth over the last 18 month
Looking to join the wider rough sleeper team and help get rough sleepers off the streets and into accommodation.
- Helping to fight against Homelessness
- Potential for role to go permanent
This is a Site Manager role for a business that has only been in the UK for less than a year and they are already expanding and moving to a larger space to facilitate growth.
If you are interested in working for a business where you have full control of the entire operation and you grow with the business, then please get in touch.
- Brand new business to the UK
- exceeded budget last year by 300%
This is a very exciting opportunity to be the first person to do a customs role internally in the UK for this retailer that has gone from strength to strength during the pandemic, selling products that everybody wanted!!
- Huge growth business
- Opportunity to earn bonuses and share options
This is an exciting Transport Planner position for a global recycling business, looking to add value to their team in Northamptonshire.
- Diverse transport operation
- Global business
This is a hands on and progressive role for someone looking to join a fast paced manufacturing company in a Financial Controller capacity.
- Financial Controller - Manufacturing
This is the chance to join an established medical company as they develop their UK offering and you have the opportunity to be a key stakeholder during this exciting period. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be part of the Engineering Department dedicated to diagnosing & problem-solving on production equipment.
- Market Leading Manufacturer
- Career Building
** Quality focused residential housebuilder**
** Northampton based**
- ** Quality focused, residential housebuilder **
- **Realistic growth and development opportunities**
To support the merchandiser in managing the product and range life cycle from initial planning and analysis through to store distribution and trading it commercially.
- support the merchandiser in managing the product and range life cycle
- planning and analysis through to store distribution and commercial trading
This is a Transport Planner opportunity for a business based in Northampton. They are a leading 3PL who plan for a multitude of different customers, with the whole team based in one place.
- Exciting opportunity to plan across multiple areas
- large planning team - growth opportunity
To manage the product and range life cycle from initial planning and analysis through to store distribution. To work closely with the buyer and manage the merchandising team to deliver the incremental profit and ranging objectives to raise funds for the Charity
- To manage the product and range life cycle from initial planning and analysis
- Deliver the incremental profit and ranging objectives
- Financial management of the firm including reporting to the Board/Partners.
- Provision of financial and strategic management input in the role as member of the Board and to the Partnership generally.
- Opportunity to join a well- established legal practice
- Manage the finance function
Use your B2B expertise in selling technical software solutions to grow the market share of a leading UK tech business. Develop new techniques and strategies to recruit new customers across the UK, focusing on individual outlets and larger chains with a proven solution that is taking the industry by storm.
- Market leading Saas business with consistent progression
- A leading app in the UK where you can make your mark
A high growth role within a successful marketing team; your primary responsibility will include internal business communication activity and to be the point of contact for the businesses internal communications queries and operational deliverables. You will scope, create, implements and manages all internal communication activity, while ensuring the smooth daily running of activities to agreed budgets and time schedules.
- Market leader within the Building Supplies Industry
- Take ownership of Internal Communications within a high growth group
Site Manager role with a social housing contractor, based in Northampton.
- Site Manager, social housing maintenance.
- EWI and Void project in Northampton.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager / Supervisor with accountability for Health & Safety working for a Northampton based manufacturer who operate in the Fashion Industry
- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading fashion manufacturer
- £35,000 salary + flexible working options
Our client in Northampton area are currently searching for a MultiSkilled Engineer to implement strategic maintenance initiatives in order to increase plant and asset reliability. You will be working closely with the Reliability Team, Operations, Engineering, OEMs and vendors to develop and implement best practices and increase plant and asset reliability.
- Highly reputable company!
- Currently experiencing growth!