Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing Association, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing
- Ideal for someone with prior experience of leading a finance department
Michael Page are working exclusively with Warrington Community Living an established Not for Profit organisation.
- Head of Finance, contribute to the achievement of the Charity's objectives
- Hybrid working, established and forward thinking charity
The Head of Market Insight will be responsible for the leadership and development of the Market Insight
and Research Team. This is a key newly created leadership role joining the other senior managers within the Marketing department.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading UK University
- Newly created role with the ability to drive innovation and change
We're seeking a marketing and communications business partner who can play an integral role in how we tell our distinctive story to a range of audiences, developing our reputation in Oldham, Greater Manchester and beyond.
- A future-focused and progressive not-for-profit housing association,
- One of the largest employers in Oldham
The General Medical Council have a great opportunity for two communications professionals to join our Strategic Communications Team, based in their Manchester office.
The role will give you the opportunity to use your creativity to help our external audiences to understand our vision, values, and priorities, and show how we make a real difference to patients, doctors and other healthcare professionals across the UK.
- 2x 18 month FTC positions available
- A team with a supportive, collaborative culture
We are now looking to recruit an Admissions Team Leader to ensure we can continue to deliver an effective and efficient home undergraduate service.
- Developing systems and processes to create an outstanding applicant experience
- Excellent benefits package
An opportunity to work as an Events and Engagement officer for a well known Regulator based in Liverpool
- An opportunity to join a growing communications team
- The chance to get involved in some very high profile events
The role of the Communications specialist is to create and deliver, in collaboration with the Head of Communications an effective communications approach for engaging all employer groups / employer partners of the organisation.
- 6 month contract, potential to be made permanent
- Outstanding pension
The new Head of Finance will lead FBB's finance team. You will work closely with the co-founder and Chief Executive of FBB, in shaping all financial decisions of the organisation, from the effective use of their reserves to how they can achieve national scale in a sustainable way!
- Varied and exciting Head of Finance opportunity
- Join a diverse and growing charity
The Governance Team is responsible for the provision of relevant governance and policy frameworks, professional advice, monitoring and ongoing support to reassure the Board, Committee members and other stakeholders that the Group has in place at all times a sound system of governance and an effective Company Secretariat function. The Team also provides effective secretarial support to the CEO and Executive Team,
- Join a Restructured Team Reporting Directly Into the Head of Governance
- Great Opportunity to Influence and Advise the Business
This Greater Manchester based client have a brand new opportunity for an experienced and passionate digital communications expert. As the Head of Digital Communications, you will establish and maintain a strong online brand for the organisation, ensuring that they are placing customer experience at the heart of their digital communications offer.
- Expansive organisations
- Large, collaborative & supportive communications function
Michael Page are recruiting for a Systems Accountant to join a large commercial Not for Profit organisation based in Manchester on a fixed term contract until October 2023.
- Long Term Fixed Term Contract for a Systems Accountant
- Large Not for Profit Organisation based in Manchester
The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for the technology infrastructure within the organisation in addition to leading GSA's approach to translating organisation strategy into measurable plans and programmes of activity, including digital transformation and ICT operations.
The CTO will manage the Information Technology, Change Delivery, Digital Services, Strategy Planning and Performance teams.
- The opportunity to drive and manage technology enabled transformational change.
- Hybrid working practices in place
This Manchester based non-profit is looking for a Communications and Media Manager to lead on developing high quality, engaging content for a range of internal, external and customer-facing communications channels including the media and social media, in order to further develop and enhance organisation's corporate reputation and its strategic position locally, regionally and nationally.
- Immediate start - 6 month contract
- Outstanding organisation, engaging project
Unique opportunity to join prestigious University!
- *Exciting analytical role within globally recognised Russell Group University.
- *Responsible for supporting on Financial Planning within the University.
- Interim Head of Communications, Greater Manchester- Contract: 12 months fixed term contract
- Hybrid Working - Salary Circa: £49,000 up to approx. £57,000 - Please apply ASAP
- Interviews: Week commencing 21 February 2022
- Public Sector / Not for Profit
- Interim Senior Head of Communications
- Remote/ Hybrid Working - Greater Manchester
As an Interim Head of Finance, you will govern the performance of the finance function of the College and present leadership and management to the finance team to deliver the variety of services associated within a further education finance sector. This is inclusive of financial and management accounting, budgeting monitoring, payroll, treasury administration, tax and other regulatory financial returns.
- Immediate Start
- Highly rated organisation based in Cheshire
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Performance Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the financial performance is clearly monitored and that effective cost management and control processes are in place.
- Finance Performance Manager- National provider,
- Hybrid working, established organisation.
An opportunity to develop your legal skill set under strong guidance from a supportive and inclusive team and General Counsel
Providing a full suite of legal advice in all commercial areas of the business
- Outstanding development opportunity for those wanting commercial legal career
- Our client is open to those working in other areas of law who are eager to learn
Fixed term contract Finance Business Partner opportunity available
Not for Profit organisation based in Liverpool
- Fixed term contract Finance Business Partner opportunity available
- Not for Profit organisation based in Liverpool
PROGRAMME MANAGER SOUGHT FOR CRM IMPLEMENTATION / INTEGRATION / MIGRATION
EXCELLENT PENSION / HOLIDAYS / BENEFITS
SALARY UP TO £70,000 DoE
- Salary up to £70,000, EXCELLENT holidays and pension - IMMEDIATE START
- Hybrid working, majority remote
My client are looking to appoint an energetic, resourceful and self-motivated Communications Specialist, with strong knowledge and experience of a broad range of internal and external channels. The post-holder will be an exceptional communicator, with strong writing ability and a creative flair.
- Opportunity to work with a Health organisation who support over 2,000 people
- Opportunity to work on a freshly launched organisation strategy
As a Press and Communications Executive you will assist the organisation tell captivating stories through a range of channels and build upon the already fantastic reputation locally, regionally and internationally.
- Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable Press Team and organisation
- Excellent career development opportunities offered
As Marketing Manager of Membership you will be responsible for driving membership growth and raising brand awareness.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading governing body
- Opportunity to shape the future of the nation's largest cycling organisation
As a Content Designer, you will create copy and designs for a diverse range of communication assets, enhancing the company's visual brand with your innovative ideas and eye for detail.
- Fantastic opportunity to aid in company rebrand
- Great opportunity to join a growing team
To achieve and maximise property sales and customer satisfaction targets through positive communication with potential purchasers and other stakeholders, managing a team of sales progressors. Covering large residential developments in the North West covering shared ownership & private developments.
- Rapidly growing new build housing division
- Career progression opportunities
Great opportunity to join and become the face of a huge organisation
- Excellent benefits available
- Fantastic opportunity for career development
Excellent opportunity to join a growing team with vast scope for career development and progression
- Great opportunity to work within an exciting and growing team
- Excellent career development opportunities offered
The role will provide you with a great opportunity to take that next step into a global company that will invest in your career development.
- Great opportunity for career development
- Excellent company benefits
- CRM Marketing Data Analyst - Homeworking - Hybrid
- Higher Education
- CRM Executive - Marketing Data Analyst
- Remote/ Hybrid Working