To plan coordinate and support the management of designated projects, to deliver agreed objectives including revenue, timing and deliverables.
- Opportunity to join a world beating engineering firm in Oxfordshire
- Project Manager some of the most leading edge technology programmes in the world
Senior Accountant within Top 20 Accountantcy Practice specialising in the healthcare sector. Managing a portfolio of clients.
- Professionalism of a large firm, tightly knit like a small firm
- Driven by work life balance
To lead the management of designated projects and market portfolio, to deliver agreed objectives including revenue, timing and deliverables.
- Opportunity to join a world leading engineering firm in Oxfordshire
- Make a difference
Are you a graduate, or are you due to graduate in the coming year?
Do you want to start your career in a position which upskills you in communication, negotiation and influencing?
If you are looking for a role which is both challenging and rewarding, can offer great career progression and financial stability, a role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup could be for you.
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program.
Do you want to join an established business with a fantastic reputation?
Are you looking for the security of working for a large firm but the culture and energy of a small boutique?
Are you looking for clear and achievable career progression with no limits?
- FTSE 250 leading global recruitment consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading development programm
Do you have experience in a sales or customer facing role?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
No matter your experience whether it be; Estate Agent, Tele Sales, Motor Sales, Gym Membership Sales etc… PageGroup are hiring and are looking for people like you!
- Flexible Working, Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program
As the Clerk of Works you will ensure the new developments are built to the agreed specification and quality in line with the housing providers Design Standards and strategic development plan.
You will To ensure that quality is checked at pre-determined stages of the program, to monitor agreed quality standards and progress on site.
- An exciting qualifty control position working for a leading housing provider.
- New Build Affordable Housing
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Finance Partner to join our Trust. The role oversees a number of academies in our West & Oxfordshire cluster covering Camberley, Wokingham, Sunbury, Didcot and Banbury. Responsible to the Financial Controller, we require an individual who is a great team player, has excellent communication skills and has a flexible approach to work.
- Finance manager, Flexible working, Career development
- Career development, Pension scheme (Local Government)
We require someone with excellent in-house experience to join the business quickly to help bridge a crucial gap.
- Join legal team of 2 within an international business
- Varied commercial, corporate, compliance position in different jurisdictions
Management of the supply base to ensure effective supply of product and services delivered correct to specification, to schedule and at minimum cost to support a multi - programme demand.
- Excellent development opportunities
- Chance to make an impact within the organization
To support the expansion of the business by implementing agreements and supporting with partnerships with a wide range of academic and industrial collaborators. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced contracts manager.
- Amazing opportunity to join a new and exciting company
- Unique chance to create and implement your own ideas
Responsible for the financial and commercial performance of c50 sites across three regions, working in close partnership with the key stakeholders, or regional operations directors
- Full time, multi site
- Growing charity
We are on the look out for Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors for an exclusive project. You will ideally hold experience and/or an interest in energy efficient, net zero living.
- Stand out rewards/benefits package
- Flexible and agile working opportunities
The role is outside IR35 and our client is open to consultants who require a part-time arrangement.
- Client is happy with either full or part-time arrangements
- Focused project work due to the business being awarded large government contract
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
Williams Advanced Engineering exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed and efficiency
- DRIVING A ZERO EMISSIONS FUTURE
- BE PART OF A TEAM THAT'S CHANGING THE WORLD
In this role you will be writing regulatory and clinical documents such as clinical study reports and DSURs. You will be providing expertise in Medical Writing, leading the in house Medical Writing function.
- Chance to be a part of a business aiming to be a market leader
- Work as a Medical Writer in a business wanting to treat infectious diseases
You have the chance to join an established specialist manufacturing company that are committed to capital investment projects. As the Project Engineer of their Oxfordshire based facility, you will be given the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Leading Specialist Manufacturing Company
- CapEx Investment Projects
This is an exciting Network Distribution Planner opportunity for a global business based in Oxfordshire!!
This role is for a global billion dollar business, focusing on the automotive area of their operation.
- Huge global business constantly growing
- Exposure to all areas of the business globally
- Join a fast growing business and leaders in their field
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Driven by work life balance
Support the delivery of market engagement events within the consumer sector
The events are targeted at senior individuals operating within the manufacturing, retail and financial service sectors
- Fast growing Consultancy business based in Oxfordshire
- Fun and friendly firm to work for
To plan, coordinate and support the management of designated projects, to deliver agreed objectives including revenue, timing and deliverables.
- Opportunity to assist with streamlining a growing and exciting Programme team
- Flex working
My client is a leading data, technology, research institute with a base in Oxfordshire. They require a Part Time Data Protection Counsel - REMOTE to join their virtual team.
- Data focused research institute recruiting for a part time remote solicitor
- Part Time - Data Privacy Solicitor - Remote
The Business Analyst will work closely with key business stakeholder, leading joint design efforts to offer a new solution or value proposition to customers, automate processing or to improve existing business processes and associated technology.
- Shape the digital strategy
- Join a newly formed team with a significant change portfolio
Lead internal Centre of Excellence team to deliver business support and enhancements
Build the roadmap for PowerBI.
Participate in annual business & budget planning process to build a roadmap for the PowerBI Business Intelligence portfolio as the Project Manager Business Intelligence.
- Lead internal Centre of Excellence team
- Build the roadmap for the PowerBI Business Intelligence portfolio
The Global IS BA is an integral part of the Global IS team, and fundamental to long-term creation of business value through use of Tech and Info Services across three business units. Using a range of best practice methodologies, tools and techniques, the IS BA will support the business in translating business requirements into technical requirements, helping with the choice, configuration, testing and documentation of solutions and advising on next steps.
- Opportunity to join a team embarking on large-scale transformation
- Flex working
Globally recognized business making a real difference in the healthcare market.
Looking to grow their team with a Field, Regional, Territory, Account or Sales Manager to grow the Southern territory.
- Globally recognized Business
- Great culture
Lead the development and implementation of the investment strategy
Oversee a £200m construction programme from master plan to handover
- Lead the implementation of Estate Development master plan
- Build a world class centre of excellence
You have the chance to join a Nationally recognised FMCG company that are investing heavily in the latest technology on a brand new site in the Oxfordshire region. As the Engineering Team Manager you will be part of a new exciting team, leading a small team of engineers with site set up on a mixture of mechanical & electrical equipment.
- New site set up
- Career building opportunities
Superb opportunity to join fast growing global business as Head of Finance. Reporting to the CFO, this a broad all-round role covering all aspects of finance. You will know what good looks like and be able to drive through change with a hands-on approach. This a excellent opportunity to add value by improving processes and controls, giving commercial insights and mentoring/building a team.
- Make a big impact as Head of Finance
- Business has experienced rapid growth and with it plenty of challenges
Multi-award-winning consultancy, Newton, seeks exceptional newly qualified accountant for their Finance Business Partner vacancy - a superb opportunity to work alongside both client-facing consulting teams and internal functions. Huge focus on personal development to build your financial and commercial acumen, allowing you to make a real and positive contribution.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most sought after businesses in the Oxon area
- Newton have a fantastic proven track record of internal promotion