- Featured JobOxfordPermanent
Lucy Developments is a privately owned property development company specialising in building high quality homes in Oxfordshire.
The role of Land & Planning Manager is a newly created position to help facilitate the planned growth within the Development Division of this well known Oxford based business.
Newly created, exciting role in an exceptional business developing quality homes
Secure and well-funded development arm of a privately owned business
- SheffieldPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
Senior Engineer-South Yorkshire- House Building
- I am looking for a Senior Engineer for a medium volume developer based in South Yorkshire
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects with a focus on Engineering, management of consultants and critically, supporting the land team with viability reports and value engineering
Great role supporting a busy Technical department
A new build housing background is essential
- LincolnshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is a great opportunity to join a privately-owned, high-spec regional house builder operating throughout much of Lincolnshire. You will join as an Assistant Site Manager an be given the support and environment to develop your career within the business.
Privately-owned Luxury Housebuilder
Realistic Build Programmes
- CambridgePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Great opportunity to join a leading national housebuilder within a growing region. You will join as a Site Manager on a brand-new residential development, where you will receive the support and resources to push for industry recognition such as NHBC awards.
5 Star National House Builder - NHBC Award Winning
Significant Career Progression Opportunities
- NottinghamPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
Technical Manager-Nottingham-House Building
- I am looking for a Technical Manager for a low volume developer based in Nottingham
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects on a number of developments
Great role with a low volume, quality driven developer
The business is an employer of choice for the East Midlands!
- BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
Technical Development Manager-Birmingham-House Building
- I am looking for a Technical Development Manager for a low volume developer based in Birmingham
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects on a number of developments
Superb end to end Technical role with a 5* developer
I am looking for all-round Technical Professionals
- CardiffPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Hands on Regional Financial and Management Accounting position for 5 UK branches
- Managing a team of 7: training, professional development, performance reviews and support.
Regional Position of a UK leading company.
Hands on role with team management reporting into the FD.
- LutonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
Development Manager required to help deliver an exciting growth startegy for a recognised regeneration and development company.
Leading regeneration & development company.
Development Manager required to help grow and deliver their ambitious strategy.
- ChesterPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
This is a unique opportunity with a Residential developer for someone who is looking to move away from being Site based yet still utilise their vast experience in Site Engineering. With flexible working opportunities, non-volume, and the chance to be in the office more than Site, it's a very appealing role.
A unique position coordinating the Technical Engineering on Residential projects
Flexible working, 75% office bias, ideally suiting someone moving away from Site
- WiltshirePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
Senior Site Manager overseeing the day to day running of a multi-phase large scale development in Wiltshire.
No 1 on site from the start of the construction phase through to completion of this long term development.
Outstanding National Developer
Taking the development through the full life-cycle
Working alongside one of the best performing division of the business you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
You will be autonomous in your position, working alongside build and customer service teams to provide excellent service and continuity of message between departments.
Direct customer facing experience working alongside customer services
Excellent progression available within an established Plc business
- ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
The role is available for an experienced customer service manager with a good level of technical understanding from a background working on the tools. You will need to have an excellent technical knowledge for this role. You will be responsible for directly managing a small team of 5+ engineers, coordinating their diaries to make sure all remedial works are completed within the given time frames.
Hands on experience / Site background experience required
Team management experience in previous roles is a must have
- WorksopPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
This is an opportunity to join a housebuilder who truly value the importance of building quality rather than in quantity. You will join a high-performing production team, and be given the supportand and resources to win NHBC awards on this luxury development.
Award Winning Housebuilder
Quality not Quantity
- WarringtonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
Our client are seeking a Site Engineer with experience in Residential Housebuilding, to work on residential technical engineering requirements (Section agreements, Civil, Design, Planning etc.). This role will work alongside Senior and Development Engineers and have plenty of scope for growth.
Great opportunity to join a market leader delivering quality housing projects
Scope to grow for a Site Engineer with a couple of years experience
- LancashirePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Leading bonus package paid quarterly.
- Slower, more considered build, averaging around 45/50 units a year.
5* widely recognised housebuilder who focus on the quality of product.
Genuine opportunity for career progression within 2 years.
The Commercial Director will lead the efficient and effective commercial operation of the company, formulating the business plan and growth strategy. They will also lead the commercial strategy and implementation across the business by controlling costs, managing risk and increasing profitability.
Very exciting commercial opportunity with a house builder in the midlands.
Commercial Director level.
- BirminghamPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
Operations Manager-Birmingham-House Building
- I am looking for an Operations Manager for a low volume developer based in Birmingham.
- You will have complete ownership of all Production aspects with a focus on Quality, HSE, Programme Management and developing a Sub-Contractor network.
Brand new role with a fantatsic developer!
Construction experience is essential
A contractor specialising in the housing refurbishment sector is looking for a capable and experienced Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor to help spearhead the growth of their East Midlands operation.
Exciting Senior Quantity Surveyor role in Leicester.
Growing contractor with ambitious plans for expansion.
- Milton KeynesPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
Technical Manager-Milton Keynes
- I am looking for a Technical Manager for a low volume developer based in Milton Keynes
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects with a focus on Engineering aspects, management of consultants and critically, supporting the land team with viability reports.
Great role with a medium volume 5* developer
Engineering experience with a house builder is essential.
- CoventryPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most recognised brands in the industy. This developer wins award after award, consistently achieving 5 star status along the way. They are seeking to appoint a key member of their construction department for a flagship development in the Coventry area. The succesful candidate will be given the resources and support to build an award winning deveopment, with the opportunity to progress their career in doing so.
5 star houebuiler
Career progression opportunities in abundance
- BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
Our client is looking for a professional procurement manager to join an expanding and high-calibre team and get involved in a range of different commissions and projects across the Infrastructure and Construction sectors. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role as part of the Procurement and Contracts team across a range of key projects.
Great opportunity within a growing, multinational organisation
Clear paths for progression and growth within the company
A leading RSL in the UK are looking for a capable Regional Managing Director to diver their affordable and market sale programme. Based in the east midlands/Anglia region this post will form a critical part of the senior leadership team as they enter a period of transformation and growth.
Leading social landlord in the midlands.
To drive an ambitious affordable and market sale development programme.
- EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
A great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join the best in the house building industry.
Luxury House Builder
- Milton KeynesPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
The successful Technical Advisor will be responsible for delivering technical support to the businesses customers, and be an integral part of the marketing and technical team. You will enjoy using your technical, organisation and decision making skills to drive technical services to meet business requirements.
Great opportunity to join a market leader in its field
Join a new team based at the Milton Keynes head office
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Property - Construction jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.