Our client are a Government-backed professional development body for the Further Education & Training space.
Our client are in need of a skilled Business Development Coordinator to support business growth by providing assistance and helping to coordinate successful applications and bids for a variety of grants and contracts across the UK and internationally.
- Client in the education and training space looking for a BD Coordinator
- Lots of work involving bids, tenders, funding and commercially strategizing
Principal Consultant/Consultant Business Cases (public sector Green Book)
- Principal Consultant/Consultant Business Cases (public sector Green Book)
- HM Treasury Green Book and business case approach
If you are looking to take the next step on your career journey and want to join a business with a vision to grow smarter ad more effective every day, then this could be great move for you.
- Top 20 Firm
- Public Sector - Specialist Auditor Role
This is a leading and exciting role providing technical advice to public finance professionals throughout their careers.
- Research and write technical papers for the public sector finance sector.
- Hybrid working.
My client - a critical health care organisation in the Public Sector and Government industry are looking for a Senior Data Analyst - Public Sector join their site in London remotely on an initial 6-month contract!
- Play a key role in the fight against Covid using Data!
- Work alongside highly talented individuals in a crucial project
Senior Manager Public Sector & Infrastructure Economics
- Senior Manager or Manager Public Sector & Infrastructure Economics
- infrastructure economics, public sector economics
A once in a lifetime opportunity on a high profile project within government
A senior role within a strong procurement team with a complex remit
- A once in a lifetime opportunity on a high profile project within government
- A senior role within a strong procurement team with a complex remit
My client - a legal organisation in the Public Sector and Government Industry are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join their site in London (remotely) and support establishing good Data Quality processes and Data Management.
- Fantastic opportunity and long term career options
- Challenging technical environment that will develop your skillset
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic finance team in a London local authority. the role of Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing timely and accurate financial support within the Corporate Commercial and Treasury team.
- excellent opportunity for progression
- Dynamic team and organisation
Test Assurance Architect - Energy brand - Public sector
- Joining a dynamic, charismatic team and introducing new technology
- Beginning a journey of transformation and growth
As a Power BI Developer you will play a strategic role in designing and developing reporting tools that are then deployed across the client's organisation. Using SQL, excel, Google sheets, PowerBI to design and deploy systems and training employees on their use. This role can be completely completely remotely.
- Opportunity to work completely remotely.
- Receive up to £450 per day INSIDE IR35
Middlesex University are looking for 2 permanent Marketing Officers to contribute to the development and delivery of an effective annual marketing plan to support the university in its achievement of student recruitment targets. This role is based in Hendon, North London.
- Two roles available
- An opportunity to be contribute to all stages of the student journey
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications, you will be responsible for developing and delivering communications strategies for a number of key transformation and change projects, both internal and external facing.
- Lead on a number of key transformation and change projects
- Develop and deliver effective PR and media relation strategies
Responsible for delivering a proactive media relations and social media programme. Working closely with clinical teams across the hospital.
- Join one of England's eight academic health science centers
- Work for one of the UK's most successful foundation trusts
This is a key leadership role at a leading charity in the UK: heading the UK Policy, Research and Advocacy department; member of the Strategy and Communications Directorate management team; member of the Strategic Leadership Team; attendance at UK operational management team.
The role will provide leadership to a multidisciplinary Policy, Research and Advocacy team, with responsibility for influencing UK political and stakeholder audiences.
- This is a key leadership role within this charity
- This role will be the strategic lead for UK policy and advocacy
The Content & Design Manager will be the organisational lead on the development of our published content - both in print and online -to ensure that it is accurate compelling and well-presented. They will seek out new partnership arrangements with third party organisations, to help share our content with wider audiences and they will work with colleagues across the communications team to share content digitally.
- Opportunity to work for an organisation that make a difference
- Opportunity to work in Government
Group Financial Accountant position working for a Membership Body in Central London. The position reports into the Head of Financial accounting and effectively acts as the deputy in the preparation of the organisations statutory accounts.
- Group Financial Accountant working with key commercial subsidiaries
- Ideal for someone looking for a broad technical role
Growing commercial income through their products aimed
primarily at charity relevant professionals including our training, consultancy and
conferences, their employment support and their
diagnostic centre, by:
* Maintaining relationships with high-value customers
* Developing new product ideas
* Growing business in new and existing markets
* Responding to tender opportunities
- Take your Business Development career to the next level
- Work in a vibrant atmosphere at a household named charity
Responsible for highly complex, timely, clear, efficient strategic and operational marketing and communications to internal and external audiences, to be conducted using a range of recognised marketing channels and communications methods suited to the target audience.
- Lead all media handling including communications with national and local media
- Lead marketing activities on behalf of the Trust to identified target audience
You will be responsible for delivering their programme of influencing and campaigning across England.
This will include identifying and maximising opportunities to influence policy; developing and delivering their campaigning work; and shaping their evidence, impact and evaluations to inform approaches to influence for change.
- Responsible for delivering a programme of influencing and campaigning in England
- A chance to make a real difference for vulnerable children
An opportunity to work with a very high profile Government Regulator as a Marketing Officer.
- A high profile Government Regulator
- A chance to work on large scale national campaigns
Our client is an leading Australian pub. sec. org looking for a senior BD & investment professional to be based in London.
Your role it to promote/strengthen the trade & investment relationship between the New South Wales Govt. and UK investors/business leaders to drive commercial outcomes. A larger UK-based NSW trade & investment team will improve cooperation across these two pioneering geographies across a number of priority sectors.
- Australian public sec. org looking for a sales-focused Investment/Trade Director
- Promoting strategic business partnerships in the UK for the New South Wales area
The Digital Experience Manager will provide support to the Head of Digital Marketing in bringing together engaging, sector leading experiences across all our digital marketing platforms.
In particular, they will be responsible for the flagship websites, and the staff and student intranets in terms of infrastructure, reliability and overall management of content and experience, overseeing overall cohesion and quality control.
- Exciting opportunity to lead on a website transformation
- Fully remote/Hybrid
The role of the strategic account manager is to manage a portfolio of strategic accounts, ensuring that business is retained and developed to maximise revenue opportunities. The portfolio will be mixed including large employer accounts as well as intermediated accounts. Most of the account management service is expected to be delivered face to face or via online meetings.
- you have an in-depth knowledge of work place pensions
- you have a good understanding of the payroll market
As the senior Commercial business development manager you will lead the work of a commercial business development manager - your role will be to build pipelines and oversee various commercial activity on an end to end basis, from ideas and research, right through pilot and launch.
Creating new revenue streams, your ideas will reflect the charity's mission and maximise revenue.
- Work for one of the country's most vital Children's Charities!
- Exciting role with incredibly flexible work schedule
This new role will provide rigorous, evidence-based support across the organisation to ensure that their programme of work is led by the evidence and generates insight that can be used across it.
This role would suit a researcher with both quantitative and qualitative skills, and experience of both process and impact evaluation.
- The charity is embarking on an exciting new programme of work.
- Their programmes are lead by evidence and generate impactful insights.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you'll run and maintain the Marketing and Sales Suite on site to the highest standard, welcoming all visitors and manage viewings. You'll also work closely with all members of the sales team to ensure smooth and swift progression of reservations to exchange and competition including weekly contact calls with each customer.
- Working for one of the leading providers of affordable housing in the UK
- £43k on a day rate - Flexi work
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resales and Lease Services Manager to join our Homeowner Services team in the London office, on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will provide operational leadership and development to the Homeowner Legal Services Team, ensuring provision of high quality, customer focused service to all Guinness's homeowners and prospective homeowners.
- Working for one of the leading providers of affordable new housing in the UK
- £41k on a day rate - Flexi work
We're looking for a creative and confident Communications Manager to develop and deliver complex communications programmes, both client facing and corporate, with the chance to make a real difference to healthcare services.
- Do you want to be part of a mission driven team?
- Play a crucial role in communications and engagements
A business development / strategic consultant role working for one of the country's most inspirational mental health organisations.
Working on an exciting new project for the organisation implementing good practise in the workplace with mental health and well being strategy
- Working for an inspirational mental health organisation
- Implementing, developing and selling in an amazing new project