This role will see you bring on board and develop key relationships with public sector clients across the UK. You will utilise the the organisations recent success and promote their market leading software solution.
- Market leading product and footprint public sector software solution
- Rapidly growing people focussed organisation
The Corporate Engagement Officer will support the management and delivery of the organisation's Stakeholder Engagement & Communications Strategy through the effective delivery of all partner and stakeholder engagement, SRM systems, events, activities and programmes, alongside supporting delivery of the organisation's wider engagement programme and services.
- Contract until March 2022
- Immediate start
Public Sector-type organisation is seeking a Change Manager to help establish effective, aligned comms within the organisation, stakeholders, L&D function and others - Ultimately to embed Change.
Salary up to £45,000 + INCREDIBLE pension and other organisational benefits
- EXCELLENT benefits scheme, including fantastic pension
- up to £45,000, Hybrid Working (2 days per week in Manchester)
To lead the design and development of a seamless, intuitive customer experience across the business. Working with customer facing business functions to ensure delivery of the highest levels of customer satisfaction across all key operational areas including neighbourhood services, customer operations, repairs and maintenance, brand and communications and the next iteration of Halton's digital offer.
- Agile working
- Foward thinking, not-for-profit housing provider
Reporting into the Head of Digital and working closely with the Digital Estates Technical Lead and the wider Digital Team management, the post holder has responsibility for managing a range of projects that support delivery of the Digital Strategy.
The role includes supporting key Digital, Data and Technology related project.
- 12-18 Month FTC
- Hybrid Working
Supported living housing benefit claims including universal credit, rent & income management.
- Home & flexible working
- Clear career progression opportunity
To achieve and maximise property sales and customer satisfaction targets through positive communication with potential purchasers and other stakeholders. Operating on large residential developments in the North West covering shared ownership & private developments.
- Rapidly growing new build housing division
- Career progression opportunities
This Merseyside client is looking for an experienced communications manager to innovate and manage their internal and external communications channels.
- A great opportunity to make an impact within a community
- Good opportunity to step into a hands on role
BUSINESS ANALYST SOUGHT FOR SECTOR-LEADING COMPANY - HIGHLY VISIBLE ROLE
SALARY: up to £50,000 DoE
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-established and ever-expanding company
- £50,000 - Flexible / hybrid / remote working - 1 - 2 days per week on-site
The Communications and Marketing Manager is a key role within the wider marketing and communications team, working with the business unit and senior leadership teams to develop and deliver the strategy and supporting plan for all marketing and communications activity.
- Fantastic opportunity to drive the profile of a growing NFP organisation
- Business Partnering role supporting key members of the Senior Leadership Team
This Manchester-based organisation are looking for an experienced Interim Communications Officer to help manage media & stakeholder relations predominantly using digital communications channels. This is an interim due to end in March 2022 which requires the post holder to start immediately.This role can be based fully remotely and is therefore open to applications across the UK.
- Potential to become permanent
- Engaging organisation within the arts & culture sector
Our client is looking for an interim Director of Marketing and Communications to lead a team of 40 while they recruit on a permanent basis, reporting to the CEO.
- 6 month contract
- Huge not-for-profit organisation
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager based in Merseyside to manage internal and external communications streams, boosting social media engagement. This is a 3 month contract with potential to extend
- Not-for-profit organisation dedicated to changing lives
- Community orientated team
This is an excellent opportunity for a Communications and Social Media Officer to join a not-for-profit society, one of the largest and oldest in the UK to develop its communications for both internal and external audiences - specifically marketing projects such as volunteering opportunities in the Society, Travel and third party benefits.
- Inspiring Organisation
- 12 month contract
Exciting opportunity for a business analyst starting in September gathering data internally to formulate both short term day to day and long term strategic plan. Based in Liverpool and Manchester for one of our public sector and not for profit clients.
- Exciting opportunity to support us on a consultancy project outside IR35
- for our client based in Liverpool.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning Housing Association based in the North West as a Marketing Campaigns Manager.
- Exciting opportunity to join an award winning Housing Association
- Creative marketing campaigns role within a customer driven focus
The Communications Business Partners will join a growing marketing and communications team to lead delivery of strategic communications advice and support within the business by helping colleagues to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Housing Associations in the N
- Growing communications team with three new roles supporting key business areas
The purpose of these roles is to produce end to end member communications; from insight, planning and brief to collateral management, delivery and results, with a focus on the holistic member experience.There are 2 Communications Specialist positions available - a 6 month & a 12 month fixed-term contract, both with a view to become permanent.
- 2 roles available
- Opportunities to become permanent if desired
PROJECT MANAGERS SOUGHT FOR VARIED PORTFOLIO OF PROJECTS
£COMPETITIVE SALARIES, EXCELLENT BENEFITS
- Excellent opportunity to join organisation at a crucial stage of Transformation
- Cometititve salary for the sector
IT Business Analyst - Permanent - Up to £40,248 salary - Government Property Agency - Multiple Locations Across the UK
An exciting new opportunity to be an integral part of a multi-faceted team delivering major programmes to modernise and transform digital services in Government property estates as part of the Government Property Agency mission to create great places to work for civil servants.
- Great opportunity to join the GPA's growing tech function.
- Attractive salary and package.
Business Analyst - Permanent - £30,986 salary (possible IT allowance of £3697 for right candidate) - Bootle (flexible working)
A key member of a multidisciplinary team that applies agile methodologies, the post-holder's role is to transform high level requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
Service design, developers and testers will rely on the ability of this role to provide the right level of detail.
- Join the Charity Commission as they kick off an exciting 3 year IT road map
- £30,986 salary (possible IT allowance of £3697 for right candidate) + benefits
This is a strategic and operational excellence role that will ensure my client's pay, pensions and reward package is aligned to the strategic direction of the organisation's goals and people strategy, and that operational requirements are delivered effectively and accurately
- Autonomous role for an experienced Reward specialist
- Flexible, hybrid working model
Senior Automation Tester - Selenium - C# - Public services
Apart of the digital team, you will be embracing cloud technologies and creating an IT department of the future, we will be investing time and effort in ensuring to supporting stakeholders to the highest possible level. API and web based testing on the Digital Services
- Great opportunity to work for the public service provider
- Working on the latest technologies
Michael Page has partnered exclusively with The Office for Nuclear Regulation (ONR) on a major Data Transformation programme. As part of this, the ONR are seeking to appoint a Senior BI Developer / Data Engineer to lead on Data Warehouse development and Cloud adoption.
- Opportunity to build a new Data Analytics Capability
- Opportunity to work on a major data transformation programme
The jobholder will be responsible for providing a mid-level of technical support to the IT provision of the organisation, reporting into IT Manager.
- Fast Paced Exciting Work Environment
- Intimate Team With Self Development Opportunities
Our client are looking for a Commercial Business Partner to support its end-to-end IT commercial activity.
- Support a large Central Government Commercial function
- Fully remote working
To lead on specific strategic procurement exercises and support the development and delivery of service strategies and objectives within Adult Social Care.
- Flexibility regarding remote and part time working
- Excellent opportunity to join an important organisation in the North West
This position offers the chance to work on large NHS Procurements with a specific IT/Digital focus. The post is predominantly remote working but may require the appointed candidate to go on site on occasion.
- Excellent opportunity to support a large NHS organisation
- Hybrid working
As a member of the Digital, Data and Technology function the post-holder will work closely with colleagues across the Commission, including Senior Reporting Officers and Project Boards, to take accountability & primary responsibility for the successful delivery of project outcomes encompassing time, costs, scope and quality, utilising appropriate agile or waterfall methods.
- Join the Charity Commission as they kick off an exciting five-year strategy
- £37914 salary (PLUS possible IT allowance of £3697 for right candidate)+benefits
Interim Building Surveyor - Responsive Repairs - Liverpool - Property and Housing
- 3 month interim opportunity
- Leading Merseyside based housing provider