This role is for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join a leading Barristers Chambers in London.
- Great New Opportunity for a Risk Professional
- Compliance Specialist wanted for bespoke role at top Barristers Chambers
A Regulatory Compliance Officer position with great exposure across the business.
- Great stakeholder engagement
- Hands on team.
Regulatory and Compliance Technology Business Analysis contributes to the overall success of the Regulatory & Compliance Technology team in Europe ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives.
- An opportunity to join a large international bank on their regulatory and compli
- Experience of delivering IT driven change as a Business Analyst is required for
Regulatory Assurance and Compliance Manager
- Regulatory Assurance and Compliance Manager with a utilities firm
- regulation, compliance, audit
Our client are a leading international bank are recruiting for a Prudential Compliance Manager to join their growing team to ensure that the prudential compliance risks relating to the London Branch are managed prudently and within the approved risk appetite statement.
- Growing compliance team
- Prudential technical knowledge
Providing Compliance advisory and guidance in regulatory requirement and internal policies and procedures in relation to Compliance for a Global Business
Acting as central contact for compliance matters for the business
- Good opportunity to implement continous improvement best practice
- Global business with great career growth opportunities
This is a newly created Head of Compliance role for a small Investment Bank in the UK, this is a broad regulatory compliance role managing a team and performing the SMF 16 function for the firm.
- Head of Compliance
- investment banking experience
Our client a leading challenger Bank are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their established team.
- Growing compliance team with progression opportunity
- Growing challenger bank
To support the Society in ensuring compliance with regulatory rules and guidance
- Provide day to day advice and guidance to the business
- Champion a culture of compliance throughout the Society
Our client a leading UK Investment Management firm are recruiting for a Compliance Manager - US Regulatory Specialist to join their established Compliance team.
- Growing compliance team
- Excellent opportunities for progression
Our client a leading Corporate and Investment Bank are recruiting for an SMCR Specialist - AVP to join their team.
- Growing team
- Growing Corporate and Investment Bank
Corporate Governance Director to develop and deliver the Authority's corporate governance framework in line with the applicable Saudi Governance Regulations.
- Exciting role with a Governmental entity, Saudi Vision 2030 project
- Start-up Governmental entity commissioned by the Royal Decree
This is the Head of Compliance for the UK in a mid sized investment bank, this individual will be the primary point of contact for the FCA and PRA and coordinate on all regulatory inspections.
- Head of Compliance
- investment banking experience
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for determining and supporting the regulatory activities which lead to, and maintain regulatory compliance and approval for products globally
- Fantastic opportunity to be apart of a global Medical Device Business
- Excellent opportunity to be apart of a globally growing business
This is a stand alone MLRO and Head of Compliance role for a European Trade Finance Bank, the ideal candidate will be experienced in both UK regulatory compliance and Financial Crime but candidates who come from just Financial Crime will also be considered. Trade finance knowledge is a prerequisite.
- MLRO & Head of Compliance
- trade finance experience
Provide procurement and specific category management support and services to aid and improve operational performance and regulatory compliance across company supply base.
- Excellent development opportunities
- Chance to make an impact within the organization
Reporting to the General Ledger Manager, you will lead and manage the statutory and regulatory compliance for the Group and its associated businesses, ensuring the supporting financial control environment is robust and fit for purpose.
- 'Small-feel' PLC in Swindon seeking a technical accountant
- Lead and manage the Group statutory and regulatory accounting
The Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting the International finance team, with financial reporting and accounting, compliance and regulatory reporting, ensuring internal controls and risk management is adhered to along with corporate finance and treasury support for the group's portfolio across Europe.
- Unrivalled personal development and wealth of opportunities to learn
- Scope for rapid growth, learning and development
Procurement/Operations Manager leading activities across Procurement, IT, digital project management, facilities, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Diverse role across Procurement, Operations, Compliance and Project Management
- Opportunity to drive change in a small organisation
The Regulatory Solutions arm of a global giant of the Professional Services / Business Advisory industry is looking for a highly skilled and strategic senior new business-focused Client Director.
You will ideally come from having sold extensively across the financial services, regulatory, compliance, risk, governance and remediation space.
- Professional Services giant looking for a senior new business developer
- Regulatory Solutions arm of the firm hiring - London-based and strategic
The Assistant Director of Compliance will lead the Compliance Contract Team to ensure that the organisation achieves statutory and regulatory compliance in the areas of Gas Servicing, Lift Maintenance, Asbestos, Electrical Testing, Water Management and the wider compliance areas, ensuring that they keep their customers and buildings safe.
- Lead the Compliance team to ensure statutory and regulatory figures are achieved
- And playing a strategic role towards business planning and budget management
This role requires both proactive and reactive legal guidance and advice to stakeholders across the business on a wide range of legal and regulatory compliance matters covering: ecommerce platform regulations, competition law, consumer protection (ranging from advertising, consumer contracts, product liability and associated disputes), compliance with the FCA's SM&CR and Trading Standards related issues.
- Well-known retail business who are enhancing their ecommerce platform
- A family feel culture who offers a true work life balance
The role will be focused around the European Benchmarking Regulations' (BMR) therefore the ideal candidate will have experience with regards to indices, financial benchmarks and products within the financial markets; be familiar with FCA and European rules and requirements; and be able to implement regulatory compliance policies, governance and controls.
- indices, benchmark, libor knowledge
- compliance experience
Director Level Role with full end-to-end business ownership of the debit card payments business to ensure a seamless experience for customers.
The individual will be responsible for developing and driving the business strategy to delivering change to comply with all regulatory and mandatory compliance for debit card, continued enhancement of our resilience programme, end-to-end product management and associated governance
- Assisting with the strategy and development for the card payments business
- Responsible for the full end to end product ownership
HR Compliance and Policy Advisor will be responsible for the strategic design and maintenance of our HR Policies and Procedures across EMEA. In addition the postholder, will be responsible for keeping up to date with Legal, Regulatory and Compliance HR requirements within EMEA, advising of updates or changes to legislation and providing guidance in order to support the overall HR Strategies and Commitments.
- Exciting FMCG brand in a period of growth
- 12 month fixed term contract
This role will principally focus on product business operations. As a growing and evolving business area, the regulatory and legal compliance needs are increasingly diverse and complex. You will be the main point of contact for and proactively engage with the European Office Legal team ("EO Legal") to get timely legal advice and support. You will also work closely with the PM team members in the UK and EU.
- My client is seeking a Business Affairs Legal Manager to join their small team
- This is a permanent role, based in central London and embracing hybrid working
The Compliance Manager who will be responsible for overseeing compliance across the group and ensuring compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Growing compliance team
- Compliance Manager
To lead the management of a diverse portfolio of non-residential assets ensuring full compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations and maximising income to the business
- Home & Flexible Working
- Career Progression Opportunities
Market leader in governance, risk, compliance and regulatory advisory services across the financial services space looking to add new business-focused CDM's to their London team.
Our client need a focus on you coming from a background which means you are skilled in selling across Asset Management, Investment Banking and Financial Services around Canary Wharf.
- Senior new business professional services role, London-based
- Needing ex. of FS clients, Canary Wharf, Asset Mgmt and Investment Banking
The successful candidate will be an experienced Compliance Officer with a broad range of skills (including compliance monitoring, risk assessment, regulatory liaison and advisory) possibly gained from working in a small organisation or the subsidiary operation of a larger group.
Experience from working for a credit rating agency, insurance, investment manager or the regulator will be considered an advantage.
- Compliance Generalist