To provide specialist FP&A support to the monthly Group reporting, forecasting and planning processes, with an emphasis on controlling and system led reporting, and a close working relationship with Corporate Functions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and well known brand.
- Chance to take on real responsibility and deal with senior stakeholders.
The Financial Controller is a highly visible and critical role within the Finance function. The key purpose of the role is to lead and manage all aspects of management accounts reporting, including month end, and feeding into statutory reporting. Ensuring excellent service and support is provided to all areas of the business whilst enabling commercial decisions.
- Number 2 role for a well-known, market leading brand.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting and fast paced environment.
Build from the ground up the apprenticeship program, develop skills training requirements at service centre level and develop learning academies to incorporate a blended learning approach.
- Stand-alone position to drive forward L&D within an organisation
- Work alongside Head of HR to steer strategy and implementation
Looking for a forward thinking category manager who has the ability to implement short and long term plans, who can deliver value & profitable growth.
- Opportunity for progression
- Generous salary
Acting as finance lead for two secondary schools within the Multi Academy Trust.
- Growing academy seeking an additional FBP
- Business partner role for two well performing schools
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this role is responsible for the design and maintenance of the internal reporting timelines, consolidation system and reporting outputs of the business.
- Build strong relationships and be a key Business Partner.
- Drive activity and projects to support the achievement of business objectives.
Sitting as conduit between Clients and Engineers, you will be responsible for working closely with the Customer Service Manager to provide relevant and timely responses to customer queries.
- Varied role with excellent development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a global leader
This is a critical role which leads the finance management services provision to a key customer, offering a high level of exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally. The post holder will manage a team of 4 and will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of transactions, including accounts payable and subsequent onward billing to an inter-company account.
- Challenging role for a motivated Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop accounting & management skills.