Digital Developer - Python, VBA, Excel - Warrington
Join a growing team supporting marketing and digital projects as a digital developer and process improvement analyst. Hands-on experience with Python and VBA is essential.
- Join a global provider of safety testing services in the Digital Marketing team
- Python, VBA, Excel, SQL or Access databases, system improvement projects
The key responsibilities for the Sales Specialist - Northwest will be the continual development and management of a targeted sales portfolio within the region.
Predominantly LV/MV Switch-gear sales in Northwest Region
- Client is a customer-focused, globally leading business
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered
Team x 5 is technical advisory - subject matter experts - telecoms, cyber security, electric, controls, digital plus a sector O&G, Utilities - Water (Veolia) & Power, Petrochem, Pharmaceuticals
This position is in the Studies, Tendering and Technical Advisory Team and part of the Sales Organisation. It is a combined Line Manager and Technical Expert Role.
- Opportunity to progress to a senior global role
- Leading client operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment.
As a Safety Consultant you will utilise your primary knowledge of applying alarm management tools and techniques, and able to demonstrate a competent level of technical knowledge and delivery. You will also have the ability to further grow your knowledge and capabilities into the area of Functional Safety Life cycle Management.
- ABB is well known across the Engineering and Manufacturing Market
- ABB mainly operates in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment.
Reporting directly into the CFO, the Financial Reporting Manager will be the key role in relation to communicating historic and forecast financial performance, to both external stakeholders and internally within ORCHA. Working alongside the other members of the finance team, this person will be responsible for initially developing and then producing high quality financial reports.
- Amazing opportunity to join a fast growing and emerging environment
- Opportunity to shape the financial reporting process & grow with the business
Michael Page International are proud to be exclusively partnering with Sellafield Ltd in recruiting for a talented Head of Supply Chain Strategy, Risk & Planning.
- Head of Supply Chain - Strategy, Risk & Planning
- Indirect Procurement
Environmental Systems Manager role based in Warrington.Working for a market leading industrial manufacturing company.
- Growing Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Support users on a wide range of IT issues, and develop your skills and knowledge within the industry.
- IT Support Analyst - Warrington
- Offering a wide range of support for the business' users
The Supply Chain Analyst will play a pivotal role in this businesses success, analysing critical information related to various processes within Logistics & Supply Chain.
- An analytic skillset and advanced Excel skills is essential for this role
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain / Logistics industry is desired
Undertake electronic manufacturing activities to build electro mechanical devices. The ideal candidate will have the drive and motivation to become a product expert with the go to knowledge to support the production team.
- Progressive forward thinking organisation
- Michael Page
Experienced Building Manager, responsible for the management of a Grade A office complex, totalling 3 buildings.
- Managing 3 buildings covering all aspects of FM/Building Operations, no travel
- Working on brand new, Premium Grade A Office space
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, assisting in the running of the QA department. Working between the warehouse based in Warrington the nearby head office, ensuring the upkeep of the container delivery schedule and overseeing inbound deliveries and stock receipts.
- Exciting mix of QA and NPD
- Graduates will be considered!
The Warehouse Section Manager will be responsible for running the ambient side of the warehousing operation managing a team of 20 operatives and FLT drivers. The role will need someone who can engage and motivate the team whilst clearly communicating plans and targets.
- Working for one of the largest food distributors in the UK.
- Excellent working environment with lots of routes for progression
A brand new role for a global tech and engineering company based in Warrington. This is an exciting role for someone looking to step up in their marketing career to a large global firm.
- Join a global engineering and tech company
- Grow with an expanding marketing department
To manage and maintain the core Company systems, infrastructure and connectivity. This is a key role within the Business Systems Support team, in coordinating and supporting all the diverse activities that the team perform.
- Infrastructure Manager
- To manage and maintain the core Company systems, infrastructure and connectivity
Project Manager for a growing engineering comapny. The role is based in Warrington.
- Growing Engineering Company
- Senior Management Role
Hands on Financial Controller
- Award winning business
- Entrepreneurial, fast growing SME
A leading 3rd party logistics provider on a establish growing contract
- Leading Supply Chain Partner
- Long Standing Growing Contract
Outside IR35 assignment for c10mths focused on the purchasing cycle for the supply of chemical equipment packages to a new client for the business.
- Outside IR35
- Company with a strong order book
A Brand new Bid Writer role for an award winning company based in Warrington. This role will help provides support to the company in delivering high quality, compliant, convincing bids in response to local authority, central Government, and private company Invitations to Tender.
- An exciting new Bid Writer role
- Work in a growing sector with great growth opportunities
The role of Audit Senior is to plan and execute audits for your own portfolio of clients, mainly small and medium sized businesses. Reporting to an Audit Manager, the Audit Senior will conduct audits from planning through to completion.
- Growing accountancy firm offering progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits
Lead the provision of Contract and Commercial management services to the UK Local Division ensuring all contract management activities are executed in accordance with Company directives and instructions including all procedures and the Contract Management Framework.
- Work with a Global Team in an Energizing Transformation Project
- Have Overview of Exciting Projects
50/50 Blend of FP&A work and TM1 system work. The role manages a team of 3 including Finance Analysts and a Developer.
- High-exposure role to Exec Board and Group Finance
- Blend of FP&A and Systems work
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced layout designer to join a very exciting business.
- Rare opportunity due to continued growth
- Work for a rapidly growing Housebuilder with a great reputation
Identify key marketing opportunities across the workplace sector for an award winning company based in Warrington. Implement marketing strategies and create content to engage both online and offline audiences.
- Work for an award-winning and rapidly expanding company
- Apply your B2B Marketing experience to an exciting and growing sector
I'm looking for Head of IT/ IT Managers with experience managing a small team who can deliver some applications support and a new ERP for an FMCG business in Warrington.
- ERP implementation
- Established food manufacturing brand
An award-winning business in the health-care industry, looking to add a proven Sales Manager to the team to help lead and develop a dedicated team of Business Development Executives.
We are recruiting an In House solicitor for one of our clients who is a market leader in the maintenance and services markets to major global clients in the construction, oil & gas and power generation sectors.
- In House Solicitor
- Remote Working
Senior Strategic leadership role managing a high value contract delivering FM/Property management across a large portfolio of properties. This role will suit an experienced leader in an Account/Contract Director type role, ideally managing an account delivering services into Public Sector/Government organisations.
- A senior strategic leadership role
- Managing high value contracts in excess of £150m with a complex P&L
To work with the senior management teams to identify cost and efficiency savings in a number of category areas.
- New role in structure
- Great entry level role into procurement