During periods of rapid growth and transformation, the capacity of internal HR teams is often stretched, leaving day-to-day tasks unmanaged and projects delayed. Throughout this period of change, HR functions have been pushed to the forefront and in response to Covid-19 have been juggling conflicting priorities to effectively manage their everyday roles, while also navigating the new challenges that the pandemic has brought about.
Considering the ever-growing to-do list for HR teams today, it is crucial not to lose sight of your priorities over the coming years and how this period may impact on your goals. Take the time to assess the capacity of your team and determine whether you should be looking to procure services externally.
What is a full human capital solution and why is it important?
The importance of having a strategic approach for the effective management of your people cannot be overstated. In this challenging market, it is crucial to ensure that your people are managed in such a way that supports your business in gaining a competitive advantage, not only maximising performance across teams but also in achieving company objectives.
Looking at the full, ‘Hire to Retire’, cycle of a professional, at Page Outsourcing, we can advise and offer support across the full human resource management process, including:
- Talent management (Employee engagement and employee value propositions - Equality, diversity, and inclusion - Career pathways)
- Compensation and benefits (Reward analytics - Role evaluation and harmonisation - Payroll solutions)
- Workforce planning (Talent analytics - Gap analysis - Talent action plan - Organisational structure)
- Organisational change (Technology assessment - Organisational insight - Organisational culture - Change management - Team effectiveness - Corporate governance / policies)
- Career transitions and outplacement (CV development - Networking and social media - Interview techniques - Career coaching - Wellbeing (mental, physical, and financial support)
What to consider when looking for external HR advisory services
If you are considering your options, or determining whether an HR advisory services would benefit your business, be sure to ask yourself the following questions:
- How is the organisation evolving and what part will HR play in this evolution?
- What capacity do you have to do this internally?
- How is your human capital strategy evolving?
- What employee engagement strategies have you adopted or considered?
- How often do you review your talent acquisition strategy?
- What are your headcount goals, considering the makeup i.e. perm, FTC, temp (inside/outside IR35), consultancy/professional services?
If you are reducing headcount:
- Why has the need for a reduction in headcount come about?
- Is it due to business transformation?
- How many employees will be affected by the transformation?
- What outplacement support are you providing to individuals?
What are the benefits of working with Page Outsourcing?
As part of the PageGroup, at Page Outsourcing we have access can offer a full human capital solution that can be embedded across your entire organisation. Our customers benefit from:
- Advice, market data, and insights on all things human resource management, from benchmarking to IR35 compliance.
- A bespoke and personalised approach.
- Rapid speed of delivery.
- A cost-effective solution.
- A single point of contact for all of your HR solutions.
If you would like to find out how we can support your business through our HR advisory services, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Commercial Director, Page Outsourcing