For retailers across the globe, 2020 has been a year of disruption and rapid change. As we move towards the festive period and look forward to 2021, it is important to assess the changes and challenges ahead, and how they will continue to shape the sector.
In this webinar, we explore how competitive the retail and fashion market is, what professionals are looking for in the job market, how businesses can secure top talent, and much more.
Our guest speaker, Julian Grindey from Vyper, shares exclusive insights on:
- The emergence of the discount retailer
- A surge in digital marketplaces
- Growth in dropshipping: how retailers will try to exploit this, digital marketplaces, and D2C
- Buyers bypassing retailers; how will retailers respond?
- How retailers should manage additional pressure on their margins through product lifecycle management
- Stock legacy in a lockdown
Register for access to this insightful discussion today.