Leading a team of 2, the UK Financial Controller is responsible for the UK finance function. Reporting to the CEO with dotted reporting line to the Group FC who is also based out of the Surrey office.
- UK Division of a global market leader
- Well-established and profitable business
Brilliant opportunity to join a fast-paced Manufacturing site as part of their valued Finance team. As a result of internal promotion, Scientific Games are seeking a new Finance Analyst to join the team in Leeds, reporting to the Finance Director. This is a fantastic commercial opportunity, responsible for the analysis of performance data, to influence and assist with strategic business decision making.
- Varied Finance Analyst position for a fast-paced Manufacturing site
- Opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive finance team
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global business as Financial Controller
- Excellent exposure to senior stakeholders & development potential
- Great opportunity to join a global business as Financial Controller
- Competitive salary, based in Coleshill at a manufacturing business
Are you tired of the daily commute, do you miss the outdoors? How about a move to the Falkland Islands? This is an incredible opportunity to join a UK Corporate as a Financial Controller based in the Falkland Islands.
- Amazing opportunity for a Financial Controller in the Falkland Islands
- Want to try something different?
As Consolidations Accountant you will be responsible for dealing with problems related to the consolidation of the US entities and resolving these problems. This role will be for 6-12 months.
- Opportunity to join a global business
- 100% home based
My client is looking for someone to join them on a 6 month temporary basis to develop their budgeting and forecasting models.
- Forward thinking organisation
- Opportunity to build models from scratch
This is a newly created role reporting into the CEO, focusing on financial control, process improvement, cash flow forecasting and managing a small team.
- PE backed start up
- Opportunity to progress into FD role
Our client is looking for someone to come in and head up the finance function for one of their hubs in Northampton. You would have full autonomy across the site and would work closely with operations on a day to day basis.
- Financial Controller
Michael Page are delighted to be partnered with our client to recruit a Management Accountant. This role is perfect for a part-qualified professional and will have responsibilities across management, financial and cost accounts. The successful candidate will also business partner with the Global & Local Supply Chain divisions.
- Management Accountant
- Market Leading Global FMCG Business
My client, a leading global business is seeking to appoint a Management Accountant on an initial 12 month contract.
- Management Accountant role, immediate start available
- Progressive business with a leading brand.
Varied Operational Accountant role working for a fast-paced manufacturing site in Leeds. Working as part of a collaborative and supportive Finance team, this is a hands-on role involved in forecasting and budget processes, and the production of various management reports, to support the ongoing success of the business.
- Varied Operational Accountant role at a fast-paced manufacturing site
- Opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive wider team
As Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for partnering with the operational side of the business, as well as preparing Management Accounts and providing detailed analysis where required.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role to cover a period of maternity.
- Opportunity to Business Partner with Operations across the organisation
- 1-2 days working from home
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for month-end duties within the finance team as well as coordinating the external audit.
This is a contract role running until the end of the year.
- Opportunity to join a fantastic and successful business
- Working in a friendly and fun finance team, with 2 days working from home
Michael Page are partnering exclusively on an exciting SSC Finance Manager opportunity, this role will manage the day to day operations of the shared service centre.
- Established EMEA company with high progression opportunities
- Team manager of 10 accountants
Opportunity to join a large, FTSE Listed asset based business. This role is to be Divisional Finance Director for a key region of a national market leader. Well rounded role with a commercial focus.
- Senior position in a large, FTSE Listed business
- Key role to lead the Finance function for key division
Michael Page are partnering with a high growth organisation based in Maidenhead who are looking to hire an experienced SME finance manager to join the business.
- The ability to take control over the finance function and add your own input.
- Qualified finance opportunity
My client is seeking an Interim Financial Controller to join their business based in the Grimsby area. The role is for six months on a fixed term contract basis with the potential to go permanent further down the line.
- Immediate start available
- Successful manufacturing business in the Grimsby area
Group Financial Controller position working for a high growth international Logistics business based in Slough.
- New Group Financial Controller position for expanding international business
- Group Financial Controller leading international team of accountants
Financial Accountant / Site Accountant role
12 Month Fixed term Contract
- Well known FMCG business
- Varied Financial Accounting / site role
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to support their growing finance function. The role will focus on producing and reporting on the monthly flash sales and management accounts in like with the UK shared service and international functions.
- Management Accountant
The ability to work as part of a team, develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders, self-manage, take ownership and to function, adapt and be flexible in a changing environment are essential, as are strong communication and interpersonal skills. You will have the ability to proactively support and assist in the delivery of the Finance Assurance Team's objectives.
- Opportunity to work with one of Britain's largest manufacturers
- Join a fast paced environment in a company operating in over 100 countries
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant to going their growing business to support their financial accounting function.
- Financial Accountant
Superb opportunity to join local construction / engineering success story as Group Financial Controller. This role is broad and varied, and based in East Kent.
- Broad and varied group of companies focussed on Construction
- Excellent breadth of role and involvement with decision makers
Management accountant with the desire to progress.
- A progressive and challenging opportunity!
- A chance to scope your role and progress within the company!
We are looking for an experienced and technically strong individual with hands-on skills across Financial Control and Financial Reporting. The Financial Controller will be responsible for creating and maintaining a robust control framework to ensure the security of Group assets and that the financial statements are accurate.
- Rapidly growing business
- Manufacturing industry
A fantastic Financial Controller role working for a thriving manufacturing business close to Stockport, managing a team & adding value to drive improved performance
- Great opportunity for a Financial Controller in a vibrant manufacturing business
- Hugely successful specialist manufacturer with exciting growth prospects
Manufacturing business based in Kent looking for a Finance Manager to join their business.
- Well established manufacturing business in Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Great Opportunity for commercially focused management accountant.
- Exciting Manufacturing Business in East Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Directs all accounting activities within a specific division in accordance with corporate and division policies and procedures. Oversees general accounting, cost accounting and budgeting. Performs specialised analysis to support complex business decisions by plant management. Ensures compliance requirements are upheld. Act as a business partner to other functions in order to help improve results as part of a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Act as a business partner to other functions in order to help improve results
- You will be ready to take the step to manager with a manufacturing background.
Varied and interesting manufacturing role.
Initially a 6 month contract
- Interesting and varied manufacturing role
- Contract role with possibility of a permanent position