I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Controller to join a Manufacturing organisation in Lancashire. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with the business, with a long term succession plan in place to develop into Financial Controller position down the line.
- Fantastic development
- Flexible working
Supply Chain Manager - Medical Devices - Lancashire
- Join a stable and growing SME with a strong order book
- Shape the role and team to support growth
Commodity Manager - Manufacturing - Lancashire
- Join an international organisation with a solid order book
- Sit within a highly experience purchasing team
Brand new Head of Product and Marketing to launch new products and manage the team
- Brand new role in international manufacturing business
- Growing team with lots of autonomy
Supply Chain Manager - Manufacturing - Lancashire
- Join a stable and growing SME with a strong order book and a record 2020 result
- Opportunity to help shape the role and introduce significant change
A fantastic opportunity for a Kiln Burner to join a well established manufacturing and production business in the Lancashire area has become available.
- A fantastic opportunity for a Kiln Burner
- Immediate start
Supply Chain & Inventory Manager - Distribution - Lancashire
- Join a high growth organisation supporting the expansion
- Have the opportunity to build on a already successful operation
A great role working in Telecomms, with an exciting product, for a great business!
- Play a key role in the development of a sales team
- Join a business in high growth at the right time!
A leading specialist FMCG Manufacturing business are looking for a Head of Operations to lead the manufacturing and supply chain team during an exciting phase of growth and opportunity for the company
- Track record in operational leadership in FMCG ?
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing systems and lean ?
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Grant Accountant to join a Local Government Authority based in Lancashire but working from home throughout
- Interim Grant Accountant Opportunity
- Local Government Organisation based in the North West but offering home working
The Interim Company Secretary is accountable to the Chief Executive and is responsible for establishing and maintaining the highest levels of corporate governance and effective business conduct.
- Report into the CEO and support the board and council of governors
- Responsible maintaining the highest levels of corporate governance
Fully remote but North based Business Analyst required for a PE backed engineering business. Looking for BAs that have managed change within enterprise product as they move their infrastructure to the cloud. So a business analyst with software development would be ideal.
It's paying up to £50k with a bonus and they will need someone prepared to commute to the north west potentially up to a couple of times a month
- PE Backed growth business
- Ensuring new products are delivered in line with the New Product Development Procedure and customer requirements.
- FMCG Drinks Manufacturer
- Work with multiple exciting brands
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Control Inspector in a production team!
Long term temporary, full time role!
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Control Inspector in a produc
- Long term temporary, full time role!
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant in Production!
Long term temporary, part time role!
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant in Productio
- Long term temporary, part time role!
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable supply chain business, with whom you can demonstrate your procurement expertise and superior negotiation skills, and be well rewarded both financially and with plenty of opportunities to develop your career further.
- A great opportunity within a global supply chain business
- Strong supplier management & expert negotiation skills is essential in this role
A permanent EHS Officer is required for a business based near Ashton-Under-Lyne / Oldham. This opportunity will support a business improvement process and bring Health, Safety and Environment to the forefront. An exciting opportunity to build on solid H&S foundations and take it to the next level...
- A permanent opportunity to influence business improvement through H&S
- Join a growing, eco-conscious manufacturing business near Oldham/Ashton
Do you have big ambitions for your future?
Can you deliver excellent customer service every day, to understand the needs of the customer and ensure you achieve them?
Can you see yourself leading a team, playing and winning together?
Do you want real responsibility and respect from day one?
- An amazing opportunity to join an International business on a permanent basis
- I am looking for a motivated Deputy Store Manager to join my client NOW!
An Audit Associate role with study support and progression available in an Regional Accountancy practice in Preston.
- Progression & Development within Practice
- Central location
To design projects which have been assessed and prioritised in a timely manner.
Take ownership for the projects they are responsible for.
- Join a world leader and expert in technology driven solutions...
- ...for the civils / construction industries.
As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for training, mentoring, establishing, implementing and maintaining an environment of Lean within our Heywood Distribution Centre. Additionally, you will lead the overall direction, implementation, and continuous improvement of Lean systems infrastructure in all phases of the operation
- Join an exciting progressive business on a huge mission in 2021!
- Push boundaries and work within a progressive business
This is a permanent opportunity for a HSE Officer to join a small and dedicated team on site near Blackburn. This role will pay up to £35k plus additional benefits.
- A permanent opportunity to work for an International business
- Influence & drive best practice in Health & Safety as the "go to" person on site
This opportunity for an Accounts Senior would be perfect for someone who is at any level of their qualification and can competently work as a self starter within an Accountancy practice environment.
- Friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Successful firm with exceptional local reputation
This role is responsible for ensuring that Service Levels are achieved by providing effective resolution to incidents and problems that require technical skills to resolve across the client base. They also work closely with the Infrastructure, Operations and Delivery teams to ensure that new systems and services are implemented smoothly and are configured and maintained so that they operate in a robust and effective way for the business.
- Opportunity to develop your career in a growing MSP
- Exposure to a broad range of customers
QC Analytical Specialist - Manufacturing and Production - Blackburn
Provide a process control and finished product testing service to the Production department.
- Chemical Manufacturer
- £24-25k starting salary
Criminal Solicitor required for highly regarded law firm in Ashton-Under-Lyne.
- Excellent opportunity to join friendly team
- Great opportunities for progression and flexibility
The Building Society has ambitious and exciting plans to enhance its retail distribution channels and retail products and services whilst continuing to offer member value. This role will be pivotal to the business achieving its growth ambitions and will play a lead role in building the Society's retail products and services.
- Ambitious and Exciting growth plans
- Membership led
A short term contract for a SAGE 200 Consultant who has a proven track record in delivering Sicon manufacturing modules across SAGE 200
- Short term contract for SICON Manufacturing (SAGE200) Consultant
- £250+ per day
Michael Page are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior to join a Top Accountancy Practice near Lancaster. You will work as part of the established Corporate team on a mixed portfolio of clients across a range of industries/sectors.
- Friendly and Supportive Environment
- Flexible & Dynamic working environment
A leading specialist pharmaceutical manufacturer are looking for an Operations Director to lead their factory operation based in Lancashire.
- Operations Leadership in pharmaceuticals?
- Track record in delivering lean and capital projects, NPD?