Supporting, maintaining and exploiting the software platform, ensuring that necessary bug fixes, enhancements, upgrades and infrastructure are fit for purpose and able to meet business requirements and for applications to be efficient and effective.
- A great chance to enhance their skillset
- work on cutting edge technologies
Our client is a leading hospitality business who are looking for a Social Media Executive to support and join the marketing team.
- Social Media Executive
- West Midlands
As Associate Director of Finance you will have oversight and ownership of the numbers. Most importantly you will be involved in the day to day running of this exciting enterprise. Having day to day involvement with senior leaders, not only producing MI but really getting involved in how the business moves forwards.
- Opportunity to run a business in addition to being responsible for finance
- Up to 100% (of salary) bonus on offer
Brilliant opportunity to work alongside the largest and most profitable area of the business with over 4,000 cost centres across the Americas. You will be responsible for supporting aspects of FP&A such as budgets / forecasts, commercial decision support, business review meetings with opportunities to develop reporting and analytics via the latest BI tools.
- Brilliant Opportunity to join the most profitable area of the business
- Be responsible for commercial decision making & providing financial expertise