Delivery and support the delivery of the portfolio of LV & MV Variable Speed Drives services to meet customers needs, including hands on technical maintenance and repair activities on site, supporting factory activities and direct customer technical support.
- Client is a customer-focused, globally leading business
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered
Leading agency in Northern Ireland are seeking a number of strategic account directors to own, build and win client relationships and help a good agency become even better
- A chance to join one of the UK's leading independent agencies
- An opportunity for a real lifestyle change in beautiful Northern Ireland
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EMBRYONIC IT FUNCTION AND PUT YOUR OWN STAMP ON IT.
FAST-GROWTH BUSINESS BECOMING INCREASINGLY GLOBAL IN TIME
COMPETITIVE SALARY + CAR + BENEFITS
- Competitve salary + Car allowance + GREAT potential to become a Global role
- Fast-expansion company, good progression potential
This is an exciting opportunity to showcase and develop your skills and experience to enable the business to achieve its goals. You will be a trusted business partner delivering objective assurance projects to improve business decision making, manage risk and enhance business processes and internal controls.
- Join a Global Audit Team with Frequent International Travel
- Proven Track Record for Progression & Career Development
UK based with some overseas travel.
Process ownership: Field service works on UPS equipment at customer sites and at ABB re-pair center.
Reporting Line: For normal daily working matters to the UPS Service Operations Manager.
You will be servicing UPS and Battery Systems.
- ABB is well known across the Engineering and Manufacturing Market
- Opportunity to work around the UK and overseas
- Manage the Amazon Vendor account with full P&L
- Develop the E-Commerce channel
- Leading FMCG Business within Category
- Exciting Growth Plans
As the IT Security and Compliance Manager, you will be the leader of IT Compliance & Cyber Security Team, reporting directly to Head of Technology and Information, taking key part in the transformation programme to ensure the Cyber & Information security fulfilment and the growth of the security function and strategies.
- stable business, excellent pension scheme
- drive change and lead a growing team
To define and shape the Global Logistics strategy
Board Level Position
- Ability to shape and define the organisations Global logistics stratergy
- high level strategic role within an every growing industry
Interim Maintenance/DLO Manager - North West England - Property and Housing
- Initial 3 month role with view to extending further
- Large North West based housing provider
As a penetration tester, you will be responsible for provide penetration testing service to dynamic clients in northern area, you are expected to be Leeds office occasionally with the flexibility to work at home and on client's sites based on the project's requirement.
- work life balance culture
- support in obtaining professional certifications
Reporting to the CEO and working alongside the Board of Directors, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be central in the strategic operational development of the business. The COO will lead and manage excellent operational capability of existing and future business activities and provide strategic insight with a commercial mindset to help realise the business' growth ambitions.
- Market leading financial services provider
- Opportunity to join a professional board to delivery ambitious growth plans
You will be the function lead of IT Risk and Security to drive the long term security strategies, manage IT GRC and Incident Response. This role reports to CIO and work closely with IT Operation & Infrastructure team, as well as external security experts & service provider.
- remote role, work life balance, high flexibility
- excellent bonus, stable business, supportive culture,
- National Account Manager required to develop and source new business opportunities within the Convenience and Discounter Channel
- Develop NPD across Brand and Own Label within the channel
- National Account Manager for leading and most innovative player in the category
- Opportunity to develop convenience, impulse and discount market
The M365 Solution Architect will be joining a Global, Greenfield 4 year Change and Transformation Programme across 90+ countries.
The M365 Solution Architect will be working 100% remotely, over approximately 3 years, Outside IR35
- Solution Architect - 4 year Programme - Greenfield Project - Global
- Outside IR35, Fully Remote
Hold our landlords to account, including managing and seeking assurance from relevant MSAs that the LIFT Estate is contractually and statutorily compliant. Managing the relevant MSA (and FMCo) that Lifecycle, PPM, variations and new services are value for money and technically verified.
- Senior Regional Facilities Manager
- Home Based covering North of England
National Account Executive required to manage a portfolio of national retail accounts
Top four and Discount channel - Branded and Own Label
- National Account Exectuive - Leading and Growing OTC Business
- Top four Grocers and Discounters
Interim Disrepair Surveyor - North West England - Property and Housing
- Leading North West based housing assocation
- Potential to go permanent
The Sales Director will create and implement commercial strategies and go to market plans to maximise revenue from the company's products and professional services. This will be to win new business along with the retention and growth of existing customer revenues.
- High growth digital communication technology communication
- Key senior hire to shape and deliver the Got To Market strategy
The Country Manager - Sales & Operations is a new position to align the company's technology, systems and processes to drive sales and operational productivity. The Operations Director will influence the overall productivity of the sales process to ensure maximum success with existing and new customers in multiple countries.
- Disruptive international B2B SaaS provider
- Well invested and expanding organisation operating in a growth sector
Our client are looking for a Commercial Business Partner to support its end-to-end IT commercial activity.
- Support a large Central Government Commercial function
- Fully remote working
This is a permanent role offering the chance to work within a thriving sector.
Housing Organisation with the head office being based out of Newcastle
- A permanent role offering majority home working with occasional team meetings
- Offering up to £37,200 with a study support package also available
To lead on specific strategic procurement exercises and support the development and delivery of service strategies and objectives within Adult Social Care.
- Flexibility regarding remote and part time working
- Excellent opportunity to join an important organisation in the North West
Unique role to effect sustainable procurement practices in a global business
- Unique role to effect sustainable procurement practices
- Exciting opportunity to lead and take ownership of sustainability
National Account Manager for a leading personal care business managing Boots & Wilkinsons worth £2m, whilst supporting the Sales Director on grocery accounts.
- Personal care business
- Managing Boots, Wilkinsons and supporting on Grocery accounts
Top international law firm looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team, covering AML, Conflicts and Data Protection.
- Top International Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
- Head up the UK and Global Sales for Growing Pet food Ingredient Business
- Manage, maintain and Grow existing major accounts and develop the Global Export Market
- Exciting and Growing Pet Ingredient Business
- Progression opportunities
Join a Queens' Award winning business as a Content Manager in an exciting opportunity to work 100% remotely and lead the communication and content strategy of our award-winning brand and grow our awareness and reach both online and offline.
- Join a world-class food nutrition specialist a Queens' Award winning business!
- 100% remote working!
The Communications Business Partners will join a growing marketing and communications team to lead delivery of strategic communications advice and support within the business by helping colleagues to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Housing Associations in the N
- Growing communications team with three new roles supporting key business areas
- As a NAM you will be required to manage and develop relationships with our existing and potential customers
- Develop a network of contacts throughout the retail industry
- National Account Manager growing FMCG Focussed Business
- Working with Household Brands
The Director of Finance will be responsible for ensuring the Charity's Financial Strategy and Operational activity aligns with the overall aims and strategies of Lancashire Age UK.
- Director of Finance, contribute to the achievement of the Charity's objectives
- Hybrid working. 28hrs up to 35hrs (Full time) per week can be accommodated