This role is responsible for supporting 10 quick service restaurants across the North of England, with more sites opening soon.
- Global Business
- Exceptional Career Opportunities
The Head of Development role is part of the Supply Chain Development team within the Logistics Division.
The Heads of Development will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects and must manage strong business relationships across all business functions to ensure project delivery.
This is a field-based role with travel across the UK as required
- Newly created position working for one of UK's most recognisable brands
- Ability to lead on the future state of UK Logistics
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation, ensuring that world-class service is delivered.
Developing and installing a positive culture across the DC and developing the leadership team.
- Fast paced logistics company who are a market leader in their sector
- Large scale DC to bring into the 21st century
Exciting opportunity for a Policy and Research specialist to manage a portfolio of research projects.
- Exciting opportunity to join a high profile regulator
- Work closely with the Policy team and managing multiple research projects
The Interim Service Director leads the newly formed Global IS Service Management team of around 30 staff (with potential to grow significantly in 2022). The primary purpose of the role is to maintain and where possible improve existing service levels. The role holder will also plan, monitor and control all Global IS Service Management tasks and will submit and changes to these as functional requirements to the Service Transformation programme team.
- Join At The Beginning Of A Global Digital Transformation
- Lead A High Performing Service Excellent Function
To act as the technical expert to provide building safety advice to the business regarding fire safety activities projects for a large residential portfolio.
- Flexible & home working
- Career progression & growth
Interim Stock Condition Surveyor - North West England - Property and Housing
- Leading Housing and Care Provider
- Competitive Hourly Rate
As the National Health & Safety Manager, you will define, lead and implement a safety strategy that sets the standard for the brand. The successful candidate will be an ambassador in leading safety from the front, ensuring that we promote a proactive approach to keeping our employees and colleagues safe at all times.
- Manage one of the most Prestigious brands based in the North West
- Large scale operation
To deliver high quality, commercially focused audits and advisory reviews that fulfil the audit objectives, whilst managing stakeholder expectations.
- Fantastic Exposure to All Business Areas
- Full Remote Working Available
I am working with one of the leading sportswear brand retail companies within the North West to look for an experienced Merchandiser to join their team. My client will consider an experienced Merchandiser from any background within fashion, although sportswear would be advantageous. If this sounds of any interest, please continue to read!
- North West Multi-Channel Retailer in Sportswear
- Large sportswear retailer looking to expand their Merchandising team
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an incredible housing association at an exciting time of growth!
- Have you got blended experience in financial and management accounts?
- Are you looking to broaden your management experience?
Interim Contracts Manager (Planned Works) - Property and Housing - North West England
- Leading North West based social housing provider
- Long term interim contract
The Internal Controls Lead will be tasked to manage the project to ensure that the Group complies with UK SOX. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic, FTSE 100 Plc. The role will involve a 24-36 month project to scope the regime for the Group, implement the required procedures, perform controls testing and remediate any issues to ensure compliance.
- Build a Function in Preparation For UK SOX
- Join a FTSE 100 Business as a Senior Hire
Interim Director Of Compliance - Property and Housing - North West England
- Interim opportunity with one of the largest housing providers in the North West
- 3 Month contract with view to further extension
Software Configuration Specialist - Remote - Up to £60k
Great opportunity to work for a globally recognised FS brand, with the flexibility to work largely remotely and occasional visits to one of their North West based offices.
- Varied role in a an innovative global financial services company
- Windows, Linux, Octopus, Powershell
Project Manager - North West England - Property and Housing
- 12 month fixed term role with leading North West housing provider
- Competitive salary and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity surveyor to join a well established multi-regional housebuilder. This role will suit someone with 5-10 years experience who are ambitious and seeking some progression into a more senior role where you will take responsibility for a junior QS and support their development as well.
- Provides progression and development
- New build housing experience essential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join a regional civils and remediation specialist on a permanent basis. You will be based out of their Cheshire office. working on a variety of land remediation projects within the North West region.
- Rare opportunity due to continued growth
- Experience working on Land Remediation Projects is essential
The focus of this role is to make outbound B2B calls to enterprise clients and generate meaningful leads with potential users and clients of a market leading retail software solution. You will utilise key relationship building skills to spot opportunities where your software solution will make a difference.
- Market leading software solution for major retailers and brands
- Great entry point into SAAS with exposure to all company departments
Global FMCG business looking to strengthen their SAP team by bringing in a specialist business analyst with SAP SD (sales and distribution). We are looking for hands on knowledge of this module with a background in configuration.
- Global business
- Big projects
Compliance Officer - North West England - Property and Housing
- Permanent Opportunity
- Forward thinking housing association based in The North West
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced "Site Finder" to join a forward thinking, and innovative Energy Developer based in the North West. The position has come around due to continued growth and it would be a fantastic time to join them.
- Rare opportunity due to continued growth
- Work with a forward thinking Energy Developer
Interim Compliance Manager - North West England - Property and Housing
- Interim opportunity with leading North West based housing provider
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to be extended further
Michael Page Technology are beginning the process of looking for a Head of IT applications or Head of SAP for a business in the north west. Looking to speak with senior IT professionals with background of managing change, transformation and implementation of SAP in a manufacturing environment with a global structure.
- Global manufacturer
- Global multi site operation
Top international law firm looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team, covering AML, Conflicts and Data Protection.
- Top International Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
Qualified Accountant required to play a key role in a finance transformation and process improvement project.
- Finance Transformation Project
- Min 6 months contract
- Manage and grow the discounter channel
- Drive new business and incrementally grow existing
- FMCG National Account Manager; Personal care, health and Beauty
- Discounter Retail Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing, and multi regional housebuilding contractor. The successful candidate will initially oversee a new build housing development in Liverpool as well a residential conversion project, involving an extension to a listed building and full refurbishment to enable residential living.
- Housebuilding experience essential
- Urgent Requirement
A fantastic opportunity to join an a organisation in high growth.
- European Markets
- Channel is in high growth period
Management Accountant (Manufacturing)
Interim Contract - Northwest based
- Varied and interesting Management Accountant role
- Working for a well established international Manufacturing Company