A paralegal role in a leading defendant law firm specialising in Personal Injury within the Public Sector.
- Leading defendant law firm
- Benefit package-
This role is to primarily to assist the Legal Director on all matters, providing legal support to a successful and growing business on a wide range of public procurement and commercial legal matters.
- Exciting commercial paralegal role offering variation with no two days the same
- Genuine opportunities for growth and progression; supportive team & varied work
A fee paying, fast paced and unique role with plenty of autonomy in a new and exciting team.
Providing comprehensive support to a portfolio of clients and liaising with attorneys
- Opportunity to join a thriving business
- Unique and exciting role
The Legal team is looking for a Junior lawyer/Paralegal to assist the Head of Legal Affairs in ensuring that my client complies with both its donor compliance requirements and internal corporate policies.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a temporary role?
My client is seeking to recruit a Paralegal to work within their busy team. The overall purpose of this role is to provide accurate, timely, efficient and professional support to the team as well as undertaking routine and transactional fee-earning activities. This will enable the team to ensure they operate within compliance standards and produce excellent Customer Service whilst maximising the opportunity to conduct fee earning work at the right level.
- Market leading firm of solicitors
- Benefit package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paralegal, with legal qualifications, to move into a commercial in-house role. You will report directly to the Senior Legal Counsel, providing legal support to the business as we continue to grow and achieve our longer term ambitions.
- A brilliant opportunity to join a small legal team offering support and exposure
- Varied commercial role, flexible working!
Our client is looking to appoint a Corporate Paralegal in the Leeds office. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal firm and work on varied Corporate transactions.
- Join a specialist firm in Leeds
- Work on varied Corporate transactions
Supporting the General Counsel across company secretarial, contractual and compliance; whilst staying up to date with changes to legislation particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly impact the manufacturing and construction industry accordingly.
- In-house Legal Assistant / Legal Counsel Role
- PE Backed Property business, fast growing,
Paralegal - Corporate/Commercial Department - An opportunity exists for a paralegal to join the Corporate/Commercial department of this accredited solicitors.
- A Lexcel and CQS accredited firm
- Good progression opportunity
Paralegal - Family Law. An opportunity exists for a paralegal to join the Family team based in Liverpool.
- Career progression opportunity
- Benefits package
Property Finance - Paralegal - An opportunity exists for a paralegal with experience to join an award winning law firm within their property finance division.
- Paralegal with Training Contract Potential
- Uncapped career progression
A brand new opportunity for a Paralegal with Commercial Property experience; this role is a permanent and office based.
- Brand new role for an experienced commercial property paralegal to move in-house
- This role is office based and located in Harrow
A role within the business based in the non-contentious property transactions team, to support the business in dealing with a broad spectrum of non-contentious matters with a focus primarily on residential based transactions and ad hoc legal queries both internally and externally.
- I am currently looking to fill two In House Residential Property Paralegal roles
- These would suit current Conveyancing Paralegals looking to move in-house
This is a unique and exciting new role with exceptional growth opportunity with a busy, successful and rapidly growing legal team in London with a global organization. If you are an ambitious paralegal or legal assistant looking for an exceptional opportunity, then this is the role for you.
- Governance and company secretarial experience?
- Experience working on an in house legal team?
Banking and Finance paralegal required by a leading international law firm.
- Paralegal required by international law firm in Birmingham.
- Flexible working.
Are you a paralegal / legal executive with experience within a corporate / commercial team? Join a reputable Sussex firm, and handle your own small caseload of co/co matters, as well as support the wider team.
- Corporate/Commercial Paralegal required for reputable Sussex law firm.
- You'll handle a small caseload and assist the wider team.
My client is looking for a private client paralegal to join their team. You'll likely have experience within private client as a paralegal or trainee legal executive. This role will have great progression opportunities for the right person.
- Paralegal required for small local practice.
- You'll have experience working private client.
Hello I am recruiting an in house Commercial Paralegal for one of our in house clients, remote working and officce based in Manchester/ Leeds.
- In House Commercial Paralegal
- Flexible Working
Our client is looking to appoint a Real Estate Paralegal to join their growing Property team based in the Glasgow office. This is a great opportunity to join a leading national legal firm.
- Join a leading international law firm
- Work on varied Property matters
An excellent and extremely rare opportunity to join a well established legal team in an esteemed theatre company in London a 9 month maternity cover contract.
This role will offer wide-ranging exposure to all departments across the company and include a mix of both legal and board/HR support.
- My client is seeking a commercial and licensing paralegal to join their team
- 9 Months FTC Maternity Cover - ASAP start
To handle, or assist with, an EL /PL and Motor fast-track and multi-track caseload within the Counter Fraud Team for a wide range of clients including major insurers, self-insureds, local authorities, and insurance brokers.
- Counter Fraud, Progression, Quality Work
- Training Contract potential
Great way to gain exposure to an in-house setting and understanding of in-house workload as a paralegal.
- Exciting opportunity to gain varied in-house exposure with a focus on litigation
- Supporting General Counsel & Senior Solicitors
An opportunity exists for a 12 Month Fixed-Term-Contract as a Paralegal within one of the UK's largest Law Firms, sitting in the Litigation and Dispute Management team.
- Great experience and an incredible name on your CV.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
An opportunity exists for an experienced paralegal to work in one of the UK's leading law brands within their intellectual property team.
- One of the worlds largest law practices
The role is extensive and varied, and the candidate must be prepared to adapt to evolving job demands and may be asked to undertake duties that may not be detailed in their job description, but which they may reasonably be expected to perform.
- Senior Commercial Contracts Paralegal role available on a 6 month FTC
- View to permanent; Part-time + Flexible - 3-4 days per week !!
An opportunity exists for a Paralegal at a leading law firm within the Health Real Estate division.
- Leading and award-winning international commercial law firm
- Benefits Package
Conveyancing Legal Assistant - Manchester - Working within my clients Residential Conveyancing team you will support a file handler in their varied caseload from instruction through to completion and registration. You will be responsible for ensuring you maintain ongoing high performance and deliver a quality, client-focused operation.
- Award Winning Firm
- Great career progression opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding in house Legal Team to work together to help facilitate the company's growth.
- A brand new varied in-house paralegal role
- Fantastic opportunity to join the team in a rapidly growing company
Due to expansion of the business, there is a need for the Head of Legal & Compliance to have further administrative and legal support within the legal & compliance team.
- Career Paralegals who want to build a career in-house in a supportive team.
- All the feels of a small company; backed by a global organisation. Best of both!
The Brand Protection and legal team sit within the Finance department. The key functions are to lead the brand protection operations, protect the business and its assets including intellectual property, and its contractual rights through having place strong contractual rights and IP protections together with proactive sharing of knowledge to effectively enable the business to protect the brand and product knowledge.
- Brand protection experience and looking for the next step?
- Want to work for a well known brand?