A busy residential department requires an experienced conveyancing paralegal to help support their residential team. You will be helping to support the team on a range of conveyancing matters such as sales files and purchase files. The position will suit a conveyancing paralegal who has a minimum of 12 months working in a similar environment who is looking to scope out their future career within conveyancing.
- Birmingham based law firm which has grown over the years.
- Opportunity to join a new office and grow and evolve with the business.
A well known firm of solicitor in Lancashire, are expending their Corporate/ Commercial department; looking for a paralegal of qualified solicitor to join their fast growing department.
- Highly Reputable, Established Law Firm
- M&A Exposure, Progression
Family Paralegal required by West Midlands firm due to increased workload of the team. Great opportunity to join a business where you will be working closely with fee earners assisting with a range of private family matters.
- Well-known family department require paralegal to join their team.
- Working closely with the partner getting hands on experience.
Construction Paralegal required for top international law firm in Liverpool. As a paralegal you will receive excellent training and exposure to great quality work.
- Opportunity to join international law firm
- Excellent training, team and package
My client is looking for a private client paralegal to join their team. You'll likely have experience within private client as a paralegal or trainee legal executive. This role will have great progression opportunities for the right person.
- Paralegal required for small local practice.
- You'll have experience working private client.
As a Client Relationship Associate, you will work within a dynamic team to build effective relationships between my client, its panel of World Class ADR Neutrals (including mediators and arbitrators) and leading international and domestic dispute resolution clients.
You will identify and convert commercial dispute resolution opportunities by engaging with existing and new clients to grow the brand and business.
- Case management experience?
- Looking for a 3-6 month role?
This is a rare opportunity for a Litigation Legal Executive / Paralegal to join an established law firm in Harrogate and join a dedicated Commercial Litigation team.
- Join a leading law firm in Yorkshire
- Work as part of a dedicated Commercial Litigation team
Are you a paralegal / legal executive with experience within a corporate / commercial team? Join a reputable Sussex firm, and handle your own small caseload of co/co matters, as well as support the wider team.
- Corporate/Commercial Paralegal required for reputable Sussex law firm.
- You'll handle a small caseload and assist the wider team.
Exciting opportunity for a private client paralegal to join a regional law firm. This role will suit someone who is an experienced paralegal, and has experience drafting wills and LPAs, but may also support a NQ lawyer too.
- Private Client Paralegal required for regional law firm.
- You'll handle a workload consisting of wills & LPAs.
You will be working in the law firms residential development team in Mayfair. You will provide support and assistance to at least one Partner and one associate in the group with a team of paralegals as well as managing a small caseload where you will be required to carry out some operational work on deals and transactions.
- Amazing opportunity to join a growing London team
- Leading law firm
Commercial Property Paralegal required by an established Property Team based at their Telford Office. A legal 500 Firm, they are ideally looking for a Junior Property Paralegal to join the business where you will be responsible for a varied workload.
- An established and high performing team.
- Opportunity to be a vital role in the property team.
Opportunity to join a dedicated paralegal team and gain exposure to different types of legal departments. With this particular role you will initially be focusing on supporting their litigation department, however as the role evolves you will get exposure to working with other functions such as corporate, commercial, real estate and banking and finance.
- Significant growth of the department over the past 12 months.
- Supportive working environment with the opportunity to support other functions.
Our client is a looking to appoint a Personal Injury Paralegal to join its growing busy casualty team based in Leeds. You will have the opportunity to support on EL and PL claims.
- Join a leading national law firm
- Join a busy Personal Injury team
Family Paralegal/Solicitor required for local firm in Bolton.
- Family Paralegal/Solicitor required for local firm
- Competitive salary and package
Our client is looking for a Residential Property Paralegal to join its dedicated residential property team. You will join a growing legal firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Join a growing law firm
- Deal with your own caseload of property files
We are currently recruiting for a silver circle law firm that is seeking a team of paralegals with Russian language skills, to assist on an large financial dispute. The role is due to start ASAP and last for a minimum of six weeks. This is a full time position which may require over time, so you must be fully available and not currently working.
- Russian Document Review Paralegals
- For a silver circle firm
Thai speaking Lawyers and Paralegals needed for project based in London, however we are open to people working remotely outside the UK.
- Thai speaking Lawyers and Paralegals
- Needed for disclosure
Our client is looking to appoint a Residential Property Legal Executive / Paralegal to join its growing Property team. The law firm is based in a market town on the outskirts of Leeds.
- Join a leading high street firm in West Yorkshire
- Deal with your own residential property files
Excellent flexibility with remote working and paralegal must prefer to do part time as this role is a 17.5 hours a week role.
- Exciting time for organization with interesting and broad commercial work
- Excellent opportunity to broaden experience.
Probate Paralegal required by an established organisation for a fully remote working opportunity. Will suit someone with experience working within a busy private client department who has experience in running their own caseload.
- Fully remote opportunity!
- Well established business specialising in private client services.
Great opportunity for Structured Finance Paralegal - 12 month FTC to join international law firm. Excellent training and potential for training contract after period of service.
- Opportunity to join international law firm
- Potential for training contract after period of service
We are currently recruiting for a Russian and Ukrainian speaking Disputes Paralegal at a boutique litigation firm in central London.
- Russian and Ukrainian speaking Disputes Paralegal
- Boutique disputes firm located in London
Reviewing and amending an entire suite of supplier agreements working as a project team with the support of a senior solicitor
- Project led work in experienced team of solicitors
- In-house opportunity and full remote working
To support the effective operation of the Council, and committees, in taking the strategic and policy decisions necessary for achieving the Society's objectives.
- Looking for a 6 month FTC?
- Experience working in a Governance team?
The purpose of this role is principally to be responsible for all aspects of
· Governance & legal: statutory/regulatory, support Company Secretary compliance function and trustee liaison
- Legal and governance expereince?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join a small, established legal team.
- Are you a Paralegal with extensive construction and commercial experience
- from a commercial, construction, engineering or architectural firm
My client is looking to appoint a compliance specialist to join the recently created Compliance Team within the legal function. The role will assist the Chief Compliance Officer and other members of the Legal and Risk Team in developing and operating an international legal compliance programme across business operations.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
Excellent opportunity for a legal secretary to join a friendly private client team. You'll work closely with the fee earners and support them with administrative duties.
- Do you have experience working within private client as a legal secretary?
- You'll support the private client team with administrative duties.
Temporary Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal required by an independent Birmingham Law Firm on a 2 month contract to help support through a very busy period! They are looking for someone to be able to join them ASAP, so will only consider CVs from people who are either immediately available / available on short notice.
- Temporary Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal required by Birmingham firm.
- Potential to go permanent.
Conveyancing Administrator required to join a Solihull based firm. Great opportunity to join them whilst they are growing across a range of different departments. The firm are looking for someone who has around 6 months experience within conveyancing in an administrative role that is looking to progress and learn within the business.
- Conveyancing Administrator / Paralegal required for Midlands law firm.
- Opportunity to join at a busy time for this independent firm.