Our clients' Corporate Procurement Service is undergoing a significant transformation and change programme, encompassing key elements of change management including people, processes and systems. We are looking for the support of an experienced project manager for our client. The role will work directly with the Assistant Director and Senior Management Team in supporting the overall change and necessary project management aspects to the programme.
- Fully remote working
- Competitive Salary
This role is to support the senior leadership team in the delivery of projects from small scale to large scale construction.
- Supportive team, where agile working is promoted alongside staff wellbeing
- An organisation portfolio of unique and challenging projects
As Project Manager you will be working alongside a Development Manager on every assigned scheme; from post-acquisition through to planning, main contractor tendering and selection and managing the construction delivery through to handover.
- Opportunity to work for a Developer/Investor/Asset Manager - Industrial sector
- You will be working alongside the Development Manager across all stages.
To provide visible leadership, direction with foresight and insight in the safe and profitable delivery of schemes and customer satisfaction and obtains results through the team.
- Great Company Culture
- Career Development Opportunities
A 9 month fixed term contract, this role will centre around the ensuring the successful delivery of the school delivery projects, alongside working on any part of the client's portfolio, ie libraries and offices. The role will be varied, from agreeing where the school is sited on a new development to handing the keys over to the head teacher.
- A flexible and supportive team
- A chance to work with an organisation with enormous regeneration plans
The client is looking to hire an interim Project Manager to assist the digital transformation team in an end to end project, this will involve working with various project stake holders and effectively managing the life cycle of the project. The role is a digital Project Manager aiming at ensuring the business is digitally set up and operating as effectively as possible
- Great opportunity for an interim Project Manager to help with a large project
- Would be assisting a G15 Housing Association during a transformative period
Project Manager - North West England - Property and Housing
- 12 month fixed term role with leading North West housing provider
- Competitive salary and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a global health and fitness brand, to assist in the delivery of a number of fit out projects across the UK. The role will require UK travel and candidates must have experience working in a similar role within the leisure sector.
- Work for a market leader
- Urgent Requirement
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Site/Project Manager to join a well established, multi regional Housebuilder. You will be site based on a new build development in Lancashire initially but work could span across the North West region.
- Provides progression and development opportunities
- Well established Multi Regional Housebuilder
The Project Manager will be responsible for a refurbishment scheme for a flagship social housing contract, encompassing multiple kitchen/bathroom upgrades equating to circa £3-5m.
- Project Manager required for social housing refurbishment programme
- Market-leading social housing contractor
This is a client side role with the opportunity to work on one of the most high profile hotel schemes in Central London. You will be working directly with the Construction Director / Head of Projects and managing the Main Contractor during the heavy refurbishment and fit out of this exclusive scheme.
- Prestigious Luxury Hotel Conversion Project in Central London
- This is a client-side role working with the Investor/Developer
A D&B fit-out contractor is recruiting for a Fit-Out Project Manager to deliver a new £1.5m fit-out project in White City, West London. This is a 5-to-6 month role and is outside IR35 for Ltd Co. contractors.
- 6 month role delivering £1.5m fit-out in White City
- Role sits outside IR35 so also open to ltd co contractors
Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to deliver the infrastructure at events throughout the Bristol and South West region.
- Project Manager - Events Infrastructure
Lead all aspects of pre and post contract project delivery relating to infrastructure and land preparation
- Leading property developer business
- South East residential mixed-use regeneration scheme
A great opportunity for a Project Manager to liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders to diagnose, submit claims, and manage to resolution all latent defects which occur in the New Build stock.
Work with wider Development team to feedback learning's to improve design and procurement documentation.
- To join one of the most reputable Housing Associations in the Country
- Flexible working on offer, excellent benefits & highly competitive salary
Lead on the remediation and infrastrcuture developmetn of large land sites
Provide strategic and innovative solutions utulising your infrastrcuture and civil engineering skils
- Lead on pre-construction phase of land redevelopment schemes
- Provide strategic solutions from land acquisition to construction commencement
Work with key clients on a long term strategic projects based in the UK.
£multi-million schemes of significant scale.
- PM to manage £multi-million projects across the UK
- Work with some of the best developers in the business
As the Planned Investment Project Manager, you will be responsible for the pre-planning and subsequent delivery of multiple works projects and programmes (c£2m annually) within agreed timescales and to allocated budgets. As well as preparing, monitoring, managing, delivering and controlling all work streams within your given patch.
- To be responsible for the delivery of Asset Investment Programmes and Projects
- and to ensure allocated budgets and timescales are agreed and kept to every time
An an outstanding interim position covering the South West region.
As the Project Manager for special projects which includes Fire Safety, you will provide effective management of home improvements by supervising and administering contracts with both internal and external providers.
- Excellent interim position covering the South West region
- 3 - 6 month contract
Delivery of high-profile projects, focussing on technical proficiency with a view to grow commercial understanding across our focus sectors and will contribute to Business Development.
This role offers an opportunity to strengthen Project Management experience and to broaden skill base further into commercial property with exposure.
- Experience working in Consultancy Project Management
- Variety of workload and opportunities for development of skills
We are looking for an ambitious person to work across a range of services including Car Parks, Assets, CCTV, Facilities Management, Play, Trees, Bereavement, Street Scene and Ground Care.
You will be expected to manage a cohort of projects in a variety of fields, often at pace, ensuring that successful conclusion on these projects in line with the organisation's Corporate Priorities are achieved.
- A unique position delivering community / housing related projects.
- Fixed term contract - 18 months.
Client-side Project Manager role for a prestigious Luxury Hotel Conversion Project in Central London
- Prestigious Luxury Hotel Conversion Project in Central London
- Working client-side with the Developer
You will work collaboratively with contractors and colleagues to ensure the delivery of high-quality replacements, cyclical programmes and improvements to our re homes ensuring that our properties are well maintained and contribute to the delivery of the Asset Management Objectives.
- Senior Project Manager role with London based HA
- 3-6 month fixed term contract role
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join the in house projects team of a West Midlands based university.
- Senior Project Manager - Estates
- West Midlands University
Would you like to work at an award-winning housing association which is making a significant difference to the lives of customers and communities? To help drive their ambitious development programme strategy this Housing Association are looking for a Development Project Manager who has experience delivering high quality mixed tenure schemes.
- Award-winning housing association with an ambitious development programme.
- Stable, flexible, great work life balance and career progression opportunities.
Assist the Development Director in the approved Development and Growth strategy and take responsibility for the planning and management of the Development programme delivery in London but also the Home Counties.
- Join a rapidly growing Nationwide Housing Association
- Fantastic opportunity for growth
Senior Project Manager to join Commercial Fit Out Team in London
- Growing Project Management team in a leading commercial real estate firm
- Working with FTSE100 clients
- In house Project Operations Management role help deliver large development sites across the UK
- fantastic career opportunities within a highly regarded developer
- Oversee all UK sites - Leading teams of consultants and contractors
- Senior role within a prestigious developer
Senior Project Manager/AD to deliver a complex hotel, mixed-use development and large commercial refurbishment from feasibility to completion
- Successful PM Consultancy Practice
- Opportunity to be involved in front-end feasibility & planning stage
Do you want to join a team who are driving cutting edge development? Do you see yourself in a key role at an award-winning housing association which is making a significant difference to the lives of customers and communities? This New Business Development Manager could be the role for you.
- An incredibly exciting role increasing the provision of new homes, in Midlands.
- Community focused, sustainable and innovative projects.