Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced, successful and growing company where you can develop your skills and career? If your answer is yes, then this is the right role for you.
- Real Opportunity for Career Development
- Flexible Working and Fantastic Benefits
Opportunity to grow and develop your experience. Your responsibilities will include managing sub-contractors, overseeing the full property project lifecycle and managing client relationships.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
As a Project Manager you will play leading role in the delivery of projects within the organisation Business Change Portfolio. You'll be part of the wider Strategy, Change and Performance team and be working on some of our most transformational and strategically important change.
- Amazing feel good organisation
- Lead change in the organisation
Great opportunity to manage and coordinate project teams and ensure the success of your portfolio.
- Excellent opportunity to develop skills and gain experience
- Competitive salary and flexible working
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop your experience and portfolio. Role will include the management of entire project lifecycle, management of client relationships and management of contractors.
- Brilliant Opportunity to Develop Career
- Competitive Salary and Flexible Working
Fantastic opportunity to work with high-end luxury developer on projects from acquisition to completion. Responsibilities include managing and coordinating project teams, monitoring and being receptive to feedback and utilising your own knowledge to ensure the value of your portfolio.
- Opportunity to work with high-end luxury property developer
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
Project Manager - North East England - Property and Housing
- 12 month fixed term role with large North East based housing provider
- Competitive salary
A specialist Design Project Manager opportunity has been created for an Architect looking to move away from a design position with a high-growth firm as a result of new project wins.
- Design Management position for an Architect looking to move away from design
- Excellent organisation with good work/life balance and transparent progression
Construction Project Manager for refurbishment maintenance upgrades on residential & commercial properties in Leeds,
- Home & Flexible Working
- Refurbishment Projects from Inception to Completion
Opportunity to grow and develop your experience. Your responsibilities will include managing sub-contractors, overseeing the full property project development lifecycle and managing client relationships.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working and Benefits
The post manages and delivers all Estates Project Management activity across a varied and unique estate in Nottingham.
The type of projects delivered range from sustainability improvements to capital site upkeep projects.
- Estates Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a global health and fitness brand, to assist in the delivery of a number of fit out projects across the UK. The role will require UK travel and candidates must have experience working as a PM within the leisure or retail sector.
- Work for a leading gym group
- Opportunity due to continued growth
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join a global retail giant to assist in the delivery of a number of fit out projects across the UK. The role will require UK travel and candidates must have experience working in a similar role within the retail sector
- Work for a Global Retailer with an excellent reputation
- Opportunity due to continued growth
As the Special Projects Manager, you will be responsible for the development, management and control of major remedial works projects, with a strong focus on both internal and external fire safety. To provide the business and its customers with a cost effective, high quality,customer focused major defects rectification programme.
- To take the lead for the management and control of major remediation programmes
- And a have strong focus on both internal and external fire safety
The Project Manager will be responsible for a refurbishment scheme for a flagship social housing contract, encompassing multiple kitchen/bathroom upgrades equating to circa £2-3m.
- Project Manager required for social housing refurbishment programme
- Market-leading social housing contractor
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Construction professional to manage a key project involving the extension of an existing pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Unique Opportunity to work on a fantastic project
- Work outside of IR35
As the Cladding Remediation Project Manager, you will work with external stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the cladding issue, taking a remediation plan from inception, through funding stages, and monitoring delivery. The role will cover all aspects of delivering cladding remediation projects from design, planning and construction stages, through to programme delivery.
- You have the opportunity to lead and coordinate the response to cladding issues
- and administer fire safety provisions, delivering safe and efficient solutions
Interim Project Manager (Neighbourhoods) - North East England - Property and Housing
- 6 month interim opportunity with potential to be extended further
- Leading North East based housing provider
To manage and successfully deliver large and often complex projects or programmes of work to fulfil organisational business requirements and support corporate and departmental IT strategy.
- Chance to join a company committed to sustainable living & environments
- Take control of Project Management and company IT delivery projects
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a leading global sports retailer at an incredibly exciting time. You will be responsible for the delivery a number of new build stores and concessions across the UK.
- Work for a Leading Global Sports Retailer
- Provides Progression and Development Opportunities
Building Safety Project Manager for an East London based Housing Association. Responsible for delivering a range of building safety projects from inception to completion and working with contractors, consultants, and directors to ensure that buildings within the stock portfolio are safe and that resident safety is assured.
- Opportunity to deliver building safety projects from inception to completion
- Opportunity to work with external contractors and consultants to deliver works
Housing construction maintenance upgrades to improve the energy efficiency for PAS 2035 including Solar PV, air source heat pumps, wall insulation etc across the Merseyside region.
- Car package & bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Responsibilities include managing and coordinating project teams, developing and reviewing the conditions of the projects, monitoring and being receptive to feedback and utilising your own knowledge to ensure the value of your portfolio.
- Fantastic opportunity to develop portfolio
- Competitive salary and excellent pension scheme
Taking ownership of large scale projects delivered by the Capital Investment Delivery team. Ensuring programmes are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Opportunity to be part of value-led, community driven Social Housing provider
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
As Project Manager, your role will be to support the senior leadership team by managing individual projects to
successfully deliver the overall Development Strategy.
Additionally, you'll manage the contractual arrangements in place to deliver each project whilst working cooperatively with all project partners.
In this post you'll be reporting into the Project Director and will manage a Project Assistant.
- To join a PE backed developer at Growth phase
- Share options as part of package
Project Manager responsible for Co-Living & Hospitality projects ranging from conversions, extensions as well as new builds delivery from feasibility to delivery
- Growing co-living Property Developer and Operator
- Delivering luxury design-led co-living developments in London
Support the delivery of the Developer's high-profile Central London complex mixed-use developments from the amendment planning process, through the technical design, construction and completion.
- Central London 1.5M sqft Major Mixed Use Development
- Private developer with growing portfolios within UK major cities
Provide overall direction and management of the delivery of the development from planning design through to build completion
- Award winning residential-led developer
- 3 x £100M+ developments in London Zone 4
As the Building Safety Project Delivery Manager, you will be required to manage Building Safety related projects and plan, lead, develop and deliver Building Safety investigations to a high quality, delivering to budget, and timescales whilst meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Take charge and manage Building Safety related projects and lead and develop
- Deliver Building Safety Investigations to a high standard and on time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join a well established, and market leading pub company as they continue to experience substantial growth.
- Rare opportunity due to continued growth
- Work for a well established PubCo company with an excellent reputation