An excellent opportunity to join the Outlook Foundation in a brand new role designed to develop and deliver a brand new Marketing and Fundraising strategy
The post-holder will be innovative, enthusiastic and resilient as they increase the charity's awareness and identify new Fundraising opportunities for the charity. This role will be on a part -time basis and offers excellent flexibility.
- An exciting part-time opportunity for an experienced Marketer in the NFP space
- Developing and delivering a brand new Marketing and fundraising strategy
Reporting to the University's senior Admission lead, as Head of Admissions (Policy, Process and Systems), you will work closely with the Head of Admissions (Operations) on the strategic development and delivery of an institutional service model for Admissions.
- Senior strategic admissions role with a focus on policy, process and systems
- Fantastic opportunity to join the University of Leeds in a newly created role
Director of Strategic Partnerships and Communications, Director of Communications, Director of Strategy
Working directly to the Chief Executive this person will be strategic thinking, strong in determination and with a passion for the high street, place making and destination delivery. This person will have an understanding of the importance of communications and how the right targeting and delivery can make a direct difference to the future.
- Exciting opportunity to shape the business landscape of Liverpool
- Develop strategic partnerships and communications and work across the city
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is looking for a permanent CRM Systems Manager. This role is based in London.
- Line Manage the CRM Senior Officer
- Be the lead on CRM processes-
We're seeking a marketing and communications business partner who can play an integral role in how we tell our distinctive story to a range of audiences, developing our reputation in Oldham, Greater Manchester and beyond.
- A future-focused and progressive not-for-profit housing association,
- One of the largest employers in Oldham
LSE are looking for a permanent Marketing and Communications Manager (Online Community) to join their growing team in London.
- Opportunity to play a key role in LSE online education
- A varied and interesting role
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is looking for a permanent Associate Director to lead the strategy for their Online and Distance Learning team. This role is permanent and based in London.
- Lead the development of a strategy for LSE's online programmes
- Play a leading role in delivering a key part of LSE's 2030 vision and strategy
We are now looking to recruit an Admissions Team Leader to ensure we can continue to deliver an effective and efficient home undergraduate service.
- Developing systems and processes to create an outstanding applicant experience
- Excellent benefits package
Guy's & St Thomas' Foundation is looking for a Brand and Content Manager to develop and lead the delivery of their brand and content strategies.
- A game changing charity, working to improve health in urban areas and beyond
- Lead a small function within a new team, and line manage the Content Lead
We are looking for a Membership Development Manager based in the North West England, who will drive the growth and ambition of membership services, attracting more people into the landscape profession.
My client is entering an important period promoting the profession to wider audiences and broadening its appeal and we are looking for people who are passionate and engaged in making a real difference.
- A great opportunity to make change within a forward-thinking Not-For-Profit
- Growing membership base and attracting more people into the landscape profession
Our client is a leading Membership Organisation deeply embedded within the wider Professional & Financial Services space looking for a skilled Account Director to join the London-based team.
You will come with experience of having managed - and grown - accounts from within a Membership Organisation preferably and will be a measured, consultative sales professional.
- Leading Membership Organisation looking for a skilled Account Director/Senior AM
- Experience needed of managing/growing accounts at a Membership Organisation
Interim PR Manager - Media Relations - Press Manager- Communications Manager up to 12 months contract-
Public Sector - ASAP start - circa £34,000- approx. £40,000 (day rate)
Hybrid with 1-2 days in the office (Huddersfield)
- Interim PR Manager - Media Relations - Communications Manager
- Hybrid - Huddersfield 1-2 days per week
- Communications Engagement Manager - Stakeholder Manager - Customer Engagement Manager - Not for Profit
- Membership Engagement PR - Home based - some travel (Northern Patch Yorkshire & Humber)
- £38,000 up to £45,000
- Stakeholder Manager - Relationship and Engagement Manager
- North UK - Home working with occasional travel in the Yorkshire & Humber
- Communications Manager - PR Manager - Media Relations Manager
- Remote working - 1 day in the office
- £44,500- £49,500
- Health care/ Education - Not for Profit
- Communications Manager - Media Manager - PR Manager
- Home - Remote ( 1 day a week in the officer) - Healthcare & Education
- Marketing Manager - Not for Profit
- Circa £35,000- £45,000
- Yorkshire Humber & Teesside
- Home / Remote working with some travel
- Marketing Manager - Not for Profit - Growing Organization
- Yorkshire / Teesside - Home/ Remote - Occasional Travel - North
Are you a creative artworker with experience heavily focused on publications? Want to work on exciting publications and work collaboratively to help improve people's lives?
- Publications Artworker
- A National Registered Charity
- Internal Communications Manager - Change Communications Manager - Fixed Term Contract
- West Yorkshire/ Hybrid Working
- 18 Month Contract
- Internal Communications & Engagement Specialist - Change Comms-18 Month Contract
- West Yorkshire - Hybrid Working
Securing business and sales for the charitable trading operations, and developing new products and market opportunities.
To oversee our team to maintain relationships with high-value customers, develop up/cross selling processes and new product ideas, support responses to high value bids and tenders and grow business in new and existing markets.
- Be an integral driver of income generation for a large healthcare charity
- Take that next step in your career or pit your skills in a new exciting project
The Membership Team is responsible for servicing and managing the memberships. The organisation has recently invested in a new CRM system and we have been working hard to support our members in the transition to digital communications. This newly-created role will help the Society to realise the investment in this new system and continue to develop member communications, ensuring excellent customer service for the membership.
- Currently recruiting a Membership Manager for a permanent role
- Based in Edinburgh (West) for a Charity
- Development opportunities to further their career
- Good annual leave scheme
The Communications Business Partner will lead the delivery of strategic communications advice and support within a business area, delivering a client-focused approach to creating solutions that help colleagues
communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent opportunity to join an org that value & invest in their staff
- Excellent career development opportunities offered
- Interim Communications Manager - PR Manager - Press Officer- Media Relations Manager
- £day rate- contract 3+ months
- Bradford / hybrid working
- Interim Communications Manager
- West Yorkshire - Hybrid
- Communications Manager
- Third Sector- Charity
- Communications Manager - PR Manager - Senior Communications Officer
This Liverpool-based client is looking for an interim Media Officer to come in and hit the ground running on a vast portfolio of business areas that require communications support
- 6 month contract
- Exciting subject matter & environment
Work with the Director of Student Recruitment Marketing and Campaigns to produce a fully-costed, targeted, student recruitment and marketing strategy and plan. Adopt a customer-facing role, facilitating external relationships in support of School activity, and ensure all activity is evaluated effectively.
- An exclusive post graduate university
- Create and maintain a culture in which everyone can work and study together
The role is to support the communications needs of the global programmes delivered by the Global Programmes Team and the Strategic Partnerships Team that fund and support those programmes.
- An exciting Interim 12 months Communications Officer opportunity!
- Working for an amazing charity!
- Excellent annual leave scheme
- Working to change the lives of army veterans
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE - GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITY
- 30 day's annual leave
- Excellent career progression
Help deliver this vision and improved customer experience through leveraging and improving the design, content and delivery of all our outbound/inbound marketing, events and communications activities.
The Head of Brand Experience will strategically partner with colleagues and add value to the marketing and brand offering.
- A leading business school at an iconic university
- leading the world in research and education for the benefit of society in the UK
The Digital Communications Officer will have a key part to play in developing and implementing the Institute's Digital Engagement Strategy. Reporting to the Head of Communications and Engagement, the Digital Communications Officer will oversee the planning and scheduling of content and delivery of effective communications and engagement activities across internal and external stakeholders.
- Join a rewarding charity with a research focus on a 3-6 month temporary contract
- Flexible working available