The Covid-19 pandemic and its consequences have impacted every business sector and demanded change and innovation from us all. Even as the roll out of vaccines gathers pace, it is clear that the pandemic will have a lasting and transformative impact on our ways of working. Hybrid working has been normalised, digitalisation has been dramatically accelerated, and new skillsets have been brought to the fore.
Thriving in the face of so many changes will require businesses to reassess their own capacities and staff skillsets, and ask the question: are we prepared for a post-pandemic world?
In order to help you upskill and reskill your staff and navigate the candidate market to onboard new talent, we have compiled this eBook, in which we cover:
- What upskilling and reskilling are and how they can help your business
- How to upskill and reskill your team
- Onboarding the right skillsets through hiring
- Assessing a candidate’s hard and soft skills
- Employing the Situation-Task-Action-Result model
For practical tips, advice, and examples of best practices when upskilling, reskilling, and hiring, access your free copy of the comprehensive guide here: