Organisations have been forced to manage and adapt to a whole host of new challenges in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, with fraud emerging as a particularly significant concern. According to the 2021 BDO FraudTrack annual report, fraud has increased by 109% across the whole of the UK compared to 2019. The pandemic has in many ways created an ideal environment for fraudsters in which to operate, heightening both financial and reputational risk for organisations.
In this webinar, we host experts from BDO UK to discuss the changing landscape of fraud in the UK, provide practical tips on how you can manage your exposure, and much more.
Our guest speakers, Nicola Walker, Director of Risk Assurance, Nick Eggett, Senior Manager, Risk Advisory Services, and James Shortall, Manager and Counter Fraud Specialist, at BDO UK, will be sharing exclusive insights on:
- BDO UK’s experience of counter fraud
- The key drivers for fraud and the fraud triangle
- The impact of the pandemic on the fraud landscape
- Case study: Public sector trends in the last 12 months, with a focus on the NHS
- Private sector trends: Operating in the fraudster’s ideal environment
- The Future of fraud and counter fraud
There will also be an opportunity for a Q&A.
Register for access to this insightful discussion today.