Business Process Finance Manager in a fast growth manufacturing business
- Can be fully remote
- Large group manufacturing business
A new role as Senior FP&A Manager at a fast-pace PE backed manufacturing business. The role will deliver and supports the business with Budgeting & Forecasting, Financial Planning, Management and Financial Reporting as well as providing sound analytical insight to improve business performance.
- PE Backed business
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growth business
A permanent Senior Production Engineer is required for a position with a large manufacturing business in Bolton paying c£45k plus additional benefits.
- A permanent days based position based in Bolton paying c£45k
- A great opportunity to join an established and progressive team
A leading chemical manufacturer are looking for a Process Safety Engineer to join their growing site in Cheshire.
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering
- Track record in Process Safety Engineering in a COMAH regulated environment.
A leading chemical manufacturer are looking for an Operations Manager to lead a regulated process environment, people safely efficiently and through projects of growth.
- Track record in plant/operations management in chemical or related sector
- Strong leadership, continuous improvement and engineering process knowledge
A leading chemical manufacturer are looking for a Plant Engineer to positively impact site process, safety, product quality and yield.
- Track record in Chemical/Process Engineering in a Chemical Manufacturing
- Project Management, Process Improvement knowledge.
Developing SHEQ Strategy across the business, and ensuring the function is fit for purpose and integrated across the organisation.
Reporting to CEO and part of the SLT.
- Picking up a function with an established system and taking it to the next level
- Driving the integration of H&S Culture across the business
My client are looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team.
- Number one for finance on site opportunity
- Role within a growing manufacturing business
The successful Production Operative will work across all areas of the business including casting, spraying, kilns and packing. In order to be successful at working across departments, the candidate will be enthusiastic with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Do you want to work for a leading manufacturing business?
- We are looking for the best talent to join our business!
- Becoming a main point of contact for all Acoustic Vibration Customers providing high level service to new and existing customers
- Working collaboratively with other business functions to ensure customers are well informed of the most up to date solutions
- Excellent opportunity with a leading specialist engineering company
- Great career potential for ambitious individuals with great on target earnings
A new Marketing Manager role for a leading engineering firm based in Greater Manchester.
- Lead an established marketing team
- Brand New Marketing Manager role within the engineering sector
A Marketing Manager role within an established marketing team, this role is for a national manufacturing and production company based in Manchester.
- Work within an established marketing
- A role for national manufacturing company based in Manchester
Operation excellence / process improvement lead for a global engineering business. This role will look at transactional business and process improvements in line with business needs and will make suggestions to automate and design functional workflows.
- Global Engineering business
- Lead process change project
Global process lead for a global brand to deliver change and improve business performance, namely across supply and demand planning process and being a link between the business and IT in ensuring smooth delivery governance of process, data and system change.
- Global process improvement projects
- Flexible and remote
Great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant within an excellent global manufacturing business
- Great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant
- Within a global manufacturing business
Working closely with the Purchasing team to create an accurate plan of materials coming on to site for work to be scheduled. You would be working within a small team reporting directly into the Lead Materials Planner.
- Training and development within a fast paced manufacturing business
- Looking for someone with ERP systems knowledge
Coordinate excellent procurement services in terms of total cost of ownership (TCO), purchasing processes & systems, problem solving.
A main responsibility is performing commercial negotiations up to 150K$ including timely & accurate issuance
of purchase orders, scheduling agreements, and blanket purchase orders in order to
support the daily production requirements.
- Excellent career progression
- Working for an industry leading global company
Senior Marketing Manager with 3 direct reports to join an established, but growing marketing team with a fast-paced manufacturer in Trafford Park.
- Global manufacturing organisation with huge growth
- Excellent fast-paced culture
A new CRM executive role for a leading manufacturing company in Manchester. This role will involve working with salesforce.
- New CRM Executive Role
- Join a fast paced and growing marketing team
Excellent Technical Director opportunity
Market leading building materials manufacturer
- Excellent Technical Director opportunity
- Rapidly expanding business
As Head of IT Operations, you will lead the infrastructure and operations team and ultimately be responsible for all of the Infrastructure and IT security services across Europe. This role will also be responsible for defining and delivering the strategy, roadmap & high-level design for all identified Infrastructure Services working closely with the Business and IT leadership teams.
- Head of IT Operations - £95,000 per annum - Manchester
- Deliver the strategy, roadmap & high-level design for European Infrastructure.
A Global Manufacturing business that has a UK headquarters in the Warrington area is looking for an In House Tax and Treasury Manager. The role will involve responsibility for the taxation of the UK group and you will be expected to meet all filing and reporting obligations. The role will also involve supporting the Group's wider international tax activities including tax structuring, M&A, and reporting. This will be a hybrid working role.
- Opportunity to join one of the leading finance teams in the North West
- Varied and exciting role with international exposure
Outside IR35 assignment for c10mths focused on Capex and FM requirements for a global client.
- Outside IR35
- Company with a strong order book
The Imports and Exports Specialist will be responsible for managing the export flow, shipping documentation, and customs compliance for a busy Manufacturing site based in Warrington. This role will play an important part in products coming into the facility both nationally and internationally alongside organising the export of products to global locations.
- Potential for Temp to Perm
- Experienced shipping specialist - compliance consultant
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the finance team, ensuring the team is organised and
efficient, producing accurate financial information, reporting and management accounts.
- Flexible hybrid working structure
- Great exposure/development
The role will consist of purchasing raw materials from global suppliers, reporting into the Purchasing manager. Working closely with the demand and forecasting team to streamline the efficiency of the production process.
- 3-6 month temporary contract
- I am looking for an experienced Buyer with a background in Manufacturing
The purpose of the role is to balance supply with the demand for a set portfolio of assets, assuring customer service whilst optimising site capacity usage and inventory. The role is responsible for reviewing demand and supply across the 0-3-month horizon.
- Experience working within a Supply Chain role
- Working for an industry leading global company
A global manufacturing and production business is looking for an Interim Tax Manager to work in a remote working role for a 3-6 month contract. This is a position working with an established tax department and offers a varied and exciting tax opportunity.
- 6 month contract (minimum) with remote working options
- Opportunity to work with an established tax team in large multinational business
This is an exciting opportunity to showcase and develop your skills and experience to enable the business to achieve its goals. You will be a trusted business partner delivering objective assurance projects to improve business decision making, manage risk and enhance business processes and internal controls.
- Join a Global Audit Team with Frequent International Travel
- Proven Track Record for Progression & Career Development
Purchasing Manager - Manufacturing / Distribution - Lancashire
- Join a well managed global group with a health order book
- Play a key role in the development on the function