You will be accountable for the end to end performance of the UK division of a global media / data agency.
- Exciting fast growth company
- Small flexible team
The PR and Comms Director is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing communications and public relations activities for the business, at the regional level across EMEA.
- Fantastic opportunity to help lead the PR & Comms division
- Global media agency with scope to work across multiple brands
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Leading Media Agency in Leeds. Working with some amazing clients across Retail. FMCG/ Travel and Hospitality. With over 30 years experience they are now recruiting for an Account Manager.
- Want to work for an agency that offers support and development?
- Like to push boundaries and be proactive?
An opportunity to work as a Communications and Media Planner at a global media agency on a 3 month contract, starting ASAP! The successful candidate will either have a B2B or agency background, and be available to start immediately.
- New opportunity for a Communications and Media Planner
- To join a global media agency
- Non-scripted Production Senior Legal Counsel needed for a multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion group.
- Work on some of the biggest productions with some of the biggest names in the business.
- Award Winning Talent Management, Television Production and Live Promotion Comp
- Work with the World's Most Prolific Artists on the Biggest TV Productions
Multi-award-winning production & talent management company looking for a mid-senior level lawyer to take senior counsel position to oversee matters primarily involving scripted TV production, talent management, distribution and promotion as well as assorted other duties pertaining to their operations.
- Multi-award-winning talent management & production company
- Six figure salary & excellent benefits package
** Freelance opportunity - Senior SEO Manager - 6-12 months **An opportunity has emerged for a talented Senior SEO Manager looking for their next step up in digital. Working closely with the SEO Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day technical and content needs on a leading retail account.
- Global media agency, part of wider comms group in London
- Temp role - starting asap - 6-12 months
An exciting opportunity to work for a global media marketing agency, who excel in brand storytelling and creating experiences.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a global marketing agency
- To excel in brand storytelling and creating experiences
My client are looking for an Ecommerce Online Executive to join their rapidly growing business
- Join a business committed to developing careers and learning
- Join a forward-thinking business who embrace change to better the business
Media Planning Account Director working on global FMCG brand for a leading media agency group who offer fantastic career opportunities!
- Renowned agency within a global group
- Chance to work on hugely well recognised consumer/FMCG brands
This role will help clients achieve their sustainability aims. As a sustainability communications specialist you will use your communication, editing and copywriting skills to create and develop sustainability projects and reports to help the partnered clients.
- Join a thriving, passionate team who are making a difference
- An exciting opportunity to use your copywriting skills for big brands
A User Researcher that has extensive experience across a range of qualitative user research methods. Someone who has experience developing and instilling best practice methodology and providing critical expertise to our team and clients on the topic of qualitative user research.
- Help us manage and grow our qualitative research capabilities
- Experience developing and instilling best practice methodology
Help deliver world class customer insight and service design in both the public and private sector. Help organisations put people at the heart of their decision making - from improving the experiences of our client's customers to providing findings that impact citizens in meaningful ways.
- help manage and grow the service design solution capabilities
- help organisations put people at the heart of their decision making
A hands-on senior designer role in a well-established creative team. A great mix of hands on creativity and team management. Focused on growth and collaboration throughout.
- Join a vibrant design agency with exciting career opportunities
- Flexible working available
A leading media business in London are looking for an interim Marketing Manager. It is a 4 month temp contract, starting asap. Ideally looking for something who is immediately available.
- ASAP start - 4 month interim contract with look to extend
- Leading media agency in London
Exciting opportunity to work with multinational corporations & HNWI's on international strategic comms campaigns. This fast growing UK based agency are looking for a new PR Account Manager to join their team - offering great career prospects and the chance to work on some fascinating campaigns.
- Scope to work on HNWI & multinational businesses across the globe
- Quick career progression and tailored training & development programme
Seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to build, manage and deliver integrated marketing campaigns and content, to further develop the agency's profile. This is a fast-paced, high output role, with the opportunity to work across a range of channels, teams and topics.
- Join a growing internal marketing team for an international PR agency
- Career development opportunities and scope to expand skillset
Corporate Communications PR Account Manager role, to join this fast growing, international healthcare communications firm, working across the UK, Europe and the US, specialising in investor relations, corporate and financial communications.
- Boutique Corporate Comms consultancy
- Opportunity to work on global healthcare clients
Leading PR & Communications agency are on the hunt for a Social & Innovation Account Manager to work on a range of clients across the consumer & B2B industries. You will be responsible for nurturing relationships and playing a key role in developing clients social media strategies. =You will work closely with clients and the social strategy and platform experts, to drive growth and engagement across a range of social channels.
- World renowned PR & Communications agency
- Opportunity to work on globally recognised brands
The Planning Director will lead on clients performance media strategy, alongside the specialist channels teams, including PPC, Performance Content (UX and Content), Affiliates, Display and Social.
- Opportunity to lead on clients performance media strategies
- Scope to build out your own team within the agency
We are working with a fantastic PR agency on the recruitment of an experienced PR Senior Account Manager, to work across an exciting portfolio of technology clients, from fast growth start ups to renowned names in the industry.
- Fast growing B2B Technology PR agency
- Scope for quick progression and professional development
Content Specialist role working across a mix of B2B Technology accounts. Fully responsible for developing a wide range of content across various channels, for this boutique, international strategic comms consultancy.
- Boutique, international strategic comms consultancy
- Opportunity to lead on content development across a wide variety of channels
This fast growing PR agency based in Central London, is looking for an ambitious and organised PR Account Manager to join their thriving team.
- Work with prestigious B2B clients in the media tech, ad tech & retail tech space
- Amazing career progression opportunities
This is a brilliant opportunity for an established Account Manager with experience in a creative agency, to take a step up to Senior Account Manager and lead on a globally recognised FMCG brand across creative shopper & experiential campaigns.
- Fast growing Shopper Agency working with globally recognised FMCG brands
- Opportunity for quick progression
Head of Digital opportunity for this leading, integrated PR & Comms agency who work with a wide ranging portfolio of legal & professional services clients.
- Integrated Corporate Comms agency with fast growing digital offering
- Wide variety of clients across the professional services & legal industries
The Penetration Tester will be testing applications and infrastructure for deficiencies using tooling and manual techniques and suggesting appropriate remediations to theseYou will bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to cyber security, with strong communication skills, and gravitas to engage with senior business leaders and department heads.
- Vulnerability & penetration testing, Qualys, Nessus, AWS, Azure, Windows, Linux
The co-ordinator is a critical role, responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and reporting on the progress of testing and vulnerability management activities.Oversees the global vulnerability management tooling, processes, and deliverables, and interacts with internal technical resources and external service providers to ensure the successful planning and execution of testing engagements
- penetration testing tooling, techniques, secure-by-design framework
- cloud infrastructure architecture (Microsoft Azure/AWS/GCP)
A Manchester based lighting retailer are looking for an experienced SEO manager to optimise their natural search performance for all of our domains. Reporting to the Marketing Director this role offers great potential for growth for you within the business.
- Do you want to be an SEO Manager for an award winning business?
- Rapidly expanding lighting retail business!
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join a Global Award Winning marketing agency. Their success is supported by investing in their people from development to career and well being. With offices across the World, they are now recruiting for a PPC Manager in their Manchester office.
- Want to join a Global Award Winning Agency?
- Have a passion for PPC?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading brand performance agency as an Account Manager for one of the agencies high profile clients. Your role will be to manage the day to day technical and content needs for this brand-new luxury automotive client who are soon to launch!
Supporting the SEO Director, this role will utilise your skills to collaborate with the wider SEO team of 20 to develop the departments services and offering.
- A collaborative and Inclusive working environment
- Opportunity to work in an integrated agency with high profile clients