This is a non-client facing role, assisting NFP auditors with technical queries.
- Non-client facing role, assisting NFP auditors with technical queries.
- Flexible working available.
A leading UK Not-for-Profit dedicated to supporting carers and enhancing the lives of those in unpaid care work is looking for a Client Account Manager to develop business and grow and cement new relationships.
You will be focused on healthcare, health body and public sector clients whilst keeping an ear to the ground for new business opportunities that might be worth exploring.
- NfP in support of carers looking to build/grow r.ships with Health Body clients
- Account management of public sector & health body/healthcare clients ex. needed
Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing Association, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing
- Ideal for someone with prior experience of leading a finance department
The Black Curriculum are looking for a permanent Director of Operations. This role is based in London.
- A fantastic opportunity to join at a new phase of growth
- Line manage four people
The Black Curriculum (TBC) is looking for a permanent Head of Communications to join their social enterprise. This role is based in London. This role will line manage 2 people.
- A fantastic opportunity to join at a new phase of growth
- Line manage two people
Serco is seeking a Bid Manager with proven experience in participating in Bids of significant complexity and scale, with specific focus on bidding and winning work with Public Sector bodies and / or leading deals in advanced markets or propositions and across frameworks where the ability to step and repeat efficiently and effectively is key .
- An excellent opportunity to join Serco
- This role can be based anywhere in the UK
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is looking for a permanent CRM Systems Manager. This role is based in London.
- Line Manage the CRM Senior Officer
- Be the lead on CRM processes-
LSE are looking for a permanent Marketing and Communications Manager (Online Community) to join their growing team in London.
- Opportunity to play a key role in LSE online education
- A varied and interesting role
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is looking for a permanent Associate Director to lead the strategy for their Online and Distance Learning team. This role is permanent and based in London.
- Lead the development of a strategy for LSE's online programmes
- Play a leading role in delivering a key part of LSE's 2030 vision and strategy
This is an exciting opportunity to join Queen Mary University based in East London as a Data Marketing Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for Insights and Data who enjoys being part of a fast and Dynamic team who who can take ownership of multiple projects which support in informing marketing activities and programme developments.
- *Exciting opportunity to join Queen Mary University!!
- *East London Location
Guy's & St Thomas' Foundation is looking for a Brand and Content Manager to develop and lead the delivery of their brand and content strategies.
- A game changing charity, working to improve health in urban areas and beyond
- Lead a small function within a new team, and line manage the Content Lead
An opportunity to work as an Events and Engagement Officer for a high profile well known regulator in London
- An opportunity to join a growing communications team
- The chance to get involved in some very high profile events
Director of Operations for St Georges Hospital Charity, reporting into the CEO for the charity.
- Work for an NHS charity
- Lead the finance and operations
The new Head of Finance will lead FBB's finance team. You will work closely with the co-founder and Chief Executive of FBB, in shaping all financial decisions of the organisation, from the effective use of their reserves to how they can achieve national scale in a sustainable way!
- Varied and exciting Head of Finance opportunity
- Join a diverse and growing charity
The American Institute for Foreign Study is looking to appoint a new Senior Vice President to head up the Au Pair division in the UK. They have embraced hybrid working and will be in the London office two days per week.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a market leading business
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading educational institution
The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for the technology infrastructure within the organisation in addition to leading GSA's approach to translating organisation strategy into measurable plans and programmes of activity, including digital transformation and ICT operations.
The CTO will manage the Information Technology, Change Delivery, Digital Services, Strategy Planning and Performance teams.
- The opportunity to drive and manage technology enabled transformational change.
- Hybrid working practices in place
The new Financial Controller will be producing the statutory accounts and working closely with the Finance Director to support on year end. This is a great opportunity to gain or strengthen your management experience, as you will be looking after 2 members of the team.
- Exciting time to join a growing organisation
- Embark on positive change with this environmental charity
The Head of Governance and Assurance will support and advise the Senior Management Team across all Corporate Governance matters
- Exciting opportunity to support the SMT across all Corporate Governance matters
- Lead on the development of the Corporate Governance and Risk frameworks
This role is a technical post and a will involve supporting the specialists in the business areas that use the platform and managing the data feeds into and out of the platform.
This post requires an individual who can consistently and reliably follow established procedures to perform technical tasks.
- CRM Operation Support- FULLY REMOTE ROLE
- Part of a leading research institution with access to the latest technology
Working in the Campaigns and Research team for a well known and respected charity in the UK, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to help shape and carry out the public affairs and campaigning activities at a national level; to devise and deliver political engagement events; to monitor political developments; to continuously review and evidence campaign impact; and to build and maintain productive relationships with key national stakeholders.
- Help to shape and carry out public affairs and campaigning activities
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key national stakeholders
Manage, support and develop the trust fundraising team.
Drive, develop and implement the overall trusts and Lottery fundraising plan.
- A great charity who inspire people
- Client embraces an inclusive work environment
Management accountant role for a newly qualified accountant at a London Museum.
- Work for one of the largest museums in the country
- Management Accountant Role with broad responsibility
The Finance Business Partner ensures that financial reports for internal and external users accurately reflect the financial position of the company. Providing financial and strategic support throughout.
- Flexible working policy
- Room for progression
An opportunity to develop your legal skill set under strong guidance from a supportive and inclusive team and General Counsel
Providing a full suite of legal advice in all commercial areas of the business
- Outstanding development opportunity for those wanting commercial legal career
- Our client is open to those working in other areas of law who are eager to learn
General commercial - high level, high profile & international work in the charity, sustainability and environmental protection sector.
- Not for profit organisation promoting sustainability & fighting climate change
- General commercial - high level, high profile & international work
As Interim Head of Community Fundraising you will be responsible for ensuring that the department achieves in year and medium-term income, expenditure, and contribution targets and other key objectives, alongside overseeing all regional appeal activities. You will be helping to influence and co-design the regional appeals strategy, reviewing the regional fundraising approach, structure and support for the Appeals team.
- opportunity to work for a well respect national charity and have a real impact
- fully remote role
Working across 3 main product areas namely Major and CPD Events, Print Media and Online Media to develop long term existing business relationships with advertisers, key accounts and sponsors nationally, to deliver regular and effective account management meetings and increase revenues through a multi-product portfolio.
- diverse role with ownership over multiple revenue streams
- fantastic culture and flexible working - almost fully remote is desired
This evolving University is creating a new position of research accountant. Previously the accounts have been completed by the Research department but with growth they need an accountant to take the process to the next level and be the key liaiser with that department.
- A new research accountant role at an evolving University
- Looking for specialist research or grant accounting experience
The Corporate Partnerships Manager will drive the acquisition of new business and secure innovative and sustainable high value partnerships that deliver mission and money in support of older people. The role is particularly focusing on securing new strategic partnerships and sponsorships on a national level.
- opportunity to make a real impact at a national charity
- supportive environment with flexible/remote working
Our client is a leading Membership Organisation deeply embedded within the wider Professional & Financial Services space looking for a skilled Account Director to join the London-based team.
You will come with experience of having managed - and grown - accounts from within a Membership Organisation preferably and will be a measured, consultative sales professional.
- Leading Membership Organisation looking for a skilled Account Director/Senior AM
- Experience needed of managing/growing accounts at a Membership Organisation