You'll be part of this firm's NFP team, specifically managing a portfolio of audit clients. Clients include charities, well known museums and art galleries, housing associations and education bodies.
- Large accountancy firm, London
- Manage a large portfolio of audit clients in the NFP sector.
Scleroderma & Raynaud's UK (SRUK) based in London are looking for a creative individual with strong digital content skills and experience of producing engaging and informative communications across various digital platforms.
- Digital Engagement Manager
- National charity: Scleroderma and Raynaud's UK
Middlesex University are looking for 2 permanent Marketing Officers to contribute to the development and delivery of an effective annual marketing plan to support the university in its achievement of student recruitment targets. This role is based in Hendon, North London.
- Two roles available
- An opportunity to be contribute to all stages of the student journey
Middlesex University are looking for a data led and creative Senior Marketing & Campaigns Manager who will take responsibility for the development, launch and ongoing management of their awareness raising and student recruitment campaigns.
- Play a leading role in increasing Middlesex University's reputation and reach
- Make a difference at all stages of the customer journey
My client - a large organisation in the Not for Profit and Charities Industry are looking for a Data Engineer for an initial 3-month contract to work at their site in London (remotely).
- Senior Data Engineer contract role
- Fantastic project with lots of scope
A large impressive multi-academy trust, going through positive change, is looking for finance leads to join their team. These people will help them with academy accounting, improving relationships, aiding in final decisions and being an instrumental part of the team.
- Large well renowned multi academy trust
- A qualified accountant that has worked in the sector previously
This is a completely new position for the client and they are looking to build upon their successful reporting capability in other areas of the business to their new division. This is a crucial position for the business and you will also be involved in other areas of the business.
- SQL, Excel, Power BI,
- Data Analyst, Data Management, Reporting Analyst, Insights Analyst
Head of Finance role, responsible for overall financial management and control for the organisation. Flexible working patterns will be made available to candidates, including the possibility of 4 days per week.
- Work for Hubbub, a fast-growing environmental charity
- Lead the finance function for the organisation
Middlesex Learning Partnership is looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer that will be based in North London.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director within Education
- Multi-Academy Trust is looking to a new finance lead based in London
CFO position, reporting into the CEO for Fair Trials. You will be a senior member of the Management Team for the organisation and responsible for overall financial planning, reporting and controls; regulatory and grant compliance; and operations.
- Work for Fair Trials - the global criminal justice watchdog
- Lead finance and operations for the charity, reporting into the CEO
Head of Finance working for the Reform Club with full responsibility for the Finance department and a key member of the senior leadership team.
- Head of Finance working for the Reform Club
- Ideally for someone with experience managing a finance function
Amazing opportunity to join Comic Relief as their new Finance Business Partner. You will work with your stakeholders to help them understand their finances and consult them on how to achieve their strategic aims. This is a forward facing role that will be perfect for an articulate, confident and passionate accountant.
- Strategic Business Partnering role with Comic Relief
- Comic Relief are an inclusive employer, that celebrate diversity
Head of Finance working for the Publishers Association with full responsibility for the Finance department.
- Head of Finance working for the Publishers Association
- Ideal for someone with experience leading a finance function
Leading a team to deliver excellent planning, reporting, risk management and IT across the institute. Reporting into the Managing Director.
- Work for a growing, London based think tank
- Lead multiple services across the organisation
Our client are a Not-for-profit organisation whose data is utilised in order to assist in decisions being made around lending and credit.
Our client are in need of a consummate sales and marketing professional who will ideally come from the credit, data or financial services space, and will enjoy working for a not-for-profit organisation. You will be consultative, strategic and keen to line manage x2 direct reports also.
- Not-for-profit working in the financial services, credit and data space
- Our client are in need of a strategic Sales and Marketing Manager, London-based
The purpose of the Finance Business Partner is to ensure adherence to financial policy, donor rules, budgets, and internal control measures for a variety of projects in the region. The Grant Accountant will partner with field and programme teams to facilitate the smooth delivery of projects, provide capacity building and help drive best practice across the region.
- Working in an International Development Charity
- Working very closely with the USA on grants and proposals
New role analysing various business opportunities. You will need to create business cases, analysing their financial viability and assessing the risk and opportunities each investment presents to the business. You will consider short term return vs long term return and present your recommendations to the SMT.
- Analysing varied array of business cases
- Driving new strategy in finance team
A business development / strategic consultant role working for one of the country's most inspirational mental health organisations.
Working on an exciting new project for the organisation implementing good practise in the workplace with mental health and well being strategy
- Working for an inspirational mental health organisation
- Implementing, developing and selling in an amazing new project
The role of the strategic account manager is to manage a portfolio of strategic accounts, ensuring that business is retained and developed to maximise revenue opportunities. The portfolio will be mixed including large employer accounts as well as intermediated accounts. Most of the account management service is expected to be delivered face to face or via online meetings.
- you have an in-depth knowledge of work place pensions
- you have a good understanding of the payroll market
Management accountant role for a newly qualified accountant at a London Museum.
- Work for one of the largest museums in the country
- Management Accountant Role with broad responsibility
A role for an experienced business developer to join a team primarily responsible for growing the charity's commercial income by maintaining relations with high value customers, up and cross selling processes, developing new product ideas, growing business and existing markets and generating significant partnerships - both internal and external.
Bringing in and growing income to support vital activity across this vital charity.
- Take your Business Development career to the next level
- Work in a vibrant atmosphere at a household named charity
To assist in the creation of Sales legal packs and progress plot sales through to exchange within agreed time scales while delivering outstanding levels of customer satisfaction
- Working for one of the leading providers of affordable housing in the UK
- Vibrant and dynamic Sales environment - Opportunity to go Perm
Financial reporting, forecasting, planning and analysis for a leading alcohol education charity.
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for a Leading Alcohol Education Charity
- Broad role with senior level exposure
A leading UK Film School in the Higher Education space are looking for a highly skilled Admissions Manager.
You will be engaging with prospective students around their admissions process whilst line managing and being a coach & mentor to an Admissions Officer.
- UK Film School looking for a skilled Admissions Manager to liaise with students
- Sales and administration-focused role, higher education experience required
Well known business selling into Education/Schools looking for a BDM/Field Sales Manager.
Based in London ideally or around the M25 you will be selling a range of products & services into schools, multi-academy trusts and education authorities. Account management also - having sold into the education space is an absolute must.
- Well known business selling into Education/Schools looking for a BDM/Field Sales
- Selling products & services into schools/education authorities/academy trusts
Our client are a leading UK charity dedicated to supporting those on the autistic spectrum and their families.
Our client are looking for a skilled business development professional to take a lead on selling the charity's services to clients and partners to secure business and sales for the charitable trading operations.
- Leading UK charity looking for a Sales & Business Development Lead
- Charity to support those with autism in need of a strategic sales professional
Our client are a leading national provider of supplementary and alternative education specialising in tuition and education management services for councils, schools and private families in the UK.
They are looking for a Business Development Executive with experience selling education services into local authorities to grow and forge new relationships with schools and local authorities to promote education and tuition solutions and services.
- Education service provider looking for a skilled Business Development Executive
- Must come with a background selling into local authorities, ex-SEN teachers also
Exciting contract opportunity to work in the New Partnerships team at a leading UK charity
- New Business/Partnerships opportunity for a well-known charity
- 12 month contract in a large and talented team
The Audience Engagement and Content Manager will develop an audience-centred engagement strategy working with channel leads on social media, website, internal and email to implement an engaging content strategy which meets those audience's needs.
- Leading charity organization
- Expanding communications team
A opportunity has come up to work as a Internal Communications and Engagement Manager within a very high profile change communications programme.
- High profile government department based in London
- Opportunity to work on a very high profile change project