Michael Page are thrilled to be working with St Anne's Community Services as they look to hire a Head of Finance -Accounting to join their established Finance team on a permanent basis.
- Permanent Head of Finance- Accounting Opportunity
- Not for Profit Organisation based in Leeds
Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing Association, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing
- Ideal for someone with prior experience of leading a finance department
- Bradford College is looking for a Head of Finance that we add value through living and breathing the values, working collegiately to support the transformation of lives
- You will be expected to have an eye for detail and be proactive in addressing the challenges the sector faces, through horizon scanning and constant self-driven cpd.
- Permanent Head of Finance Opportunity in Bradford
- Offering up to £55,000
Reporting to the University's senior Admission lead, as Head of Admissions (Policy, Process and Systems), you will work closely with the Head of Admissions (Operations) on the strategic development and delivery of an institutional service model for Admissions.
- Fantastic opportunity to join the University of Leeds in a newly created role
- Senior strategic admissions role with a focus on policy, process and systems
- Marketing Manager
- Circa £35,000- £40,000
As a Marketing Manager you will help to support and plan events as well as promote, market and drive awareness
You will help to develop a detailed marketing strategy and audience development plan - building on existing documents with a focus on increasing brand reach and visibility
- Marketing Manager - Third Sector
- West Yorkshire
Head of Finance within the Leeds area working for an inclusive large Not for Profit organisation within W. Yorkshire.
Leading and managing the finance team, completing year-end audit processes, dealing with local authority funded contracts and utilising previous SORP experience.
- Opportunity to support those in need within the community
- Opportunity to join an award winning, inclusive organisation
Interim Management Accountant opportunity available. Not for profit charity based in Bradford.
- Interim Management Accountant opportunity available
- Not for profit charity based in Bradford
The new Head of Finance will lead FBB's finance team. You will work closely with the co-founder and Chief Executive of FBB, in shaping all financial decisions of the organisation, from the effective use of their reserves to how they can achieve national scale in a sustainable way!
- Varied and exciting Head of Finance opportunity
- Join a diverse and growing charity
The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for the technology infrastructure within the organisation in addition to leading GSA's approach to translating organisation strategy into measurable plans and programmes of activity, including digital transformation and ICT operations.
The CTO will manage the Information Technology, Change Delivery, Digital Services, Strategy Planning and Performance teams.
- The opportunity to drive and manage technology enabled transformational change.
- Hybrid working practices in place
Pennine Academies Yorkshire (PAY) focusses on children and their individuality, supporting each child's learning journey, helping them to grow both socially and academically. They are looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to join their Executive Team.
- Exciting opportunity for a CFO to join a growing education business
- Values driven business based in Bradford open on sector experience
Michael Page are thrilled to be exclusively working with Luminate Group as they look to appoint a Senior Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis to their finance team based in Leeds.
- Senior Finance Business Partner Opportunity
- An Education Organisation based in Leeds
We are delighted to be partnering with Luminate Education Group to recruit a Procurement Manager. This role is based in Leeds offering hybrid working (2-3 days in the office) and a generous benefits package.
- Be part of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS.)
- Great benefits including 27 days annual leave, plus statutory days.
An opportunity to develop your legal skill set under strong guidance from a supportive and inclusive team and General Counsel
Providing a full suite of legal advice in all commercial areas of the business
- Outstanding development opportunity for those wanting commercial legal career
- Our client is open to those working in other areas of law who are eager to learn
This is a rare opportunity for a In-house Housing Litigation Solicitor to join a small but growing In-house legal team for a not for profit organisation in the property sector.
- Rare opportunity to work for a growing In-house team
- Join a not for profit organisation
Head of Marketing and Communications - Marketing Lead
- Head of Marketing and Communications - Lead
- Yorkshire / South East - Remote Working Occasional Travel
- Communications Officer - NHS
- Band 6
- West Yorkshire - Office/ Home
- Interim Communications Officer - Band 6 NHS
- Bradford - Hybrid Working
- CRM Marketing Data Analyst - Homeworking - Hybrid
- Higher Education
- CRM Executive - Marketing Data Analyst
- Remote/ Hybrid Working
Bids & Tender Manager - Third Sector
Yorkshire - Remote working - UK wide - Hybrid
Contract - ASAP start
- Bid Writer - Manager - Charity
- Remote/ Hybrid Working - Northern England
- Senior Communications & Stakeholder Manager (External Relations & Corporate Affairs)
- West Yorkshire 2-3 days in Leeds
- 12 Month Contract
- Senior Communications Manager - Stakeholder Engagement
- Yorkshire - Hybrid Working
Director of Marketing - Interim Marketing Consultant - Full Mix Marketing - Brand, Stakeholder Management and Reputation Management
- Interim Senior Marketing Consultant - Remote
- Strategic Marketing / Branding Consultant - Public Sector - Commercial
Michael Page are recruiting for a Permanent Commercial Accountant to join an organisation based in Central Leeds
- Permanent Commercial Accountant Opportunity
- Commercial Organisation based in Central Leeds
As an integral part of the Supply Chain function, you will influence the business through diligent sourcing, effective supply chain management and clear communication to support the sales growth and profit of the business.
- Long term career development
- Fantastic team and culture
Personal Assistant, Hybrid Working, Non For Profit organisation
- Personal Assistant, Hybrid Working, Non For Profit organisation
- Leeds based charity
The Resourcing Manager will lead and manage a small team in delivering an effective recruitment service to this large non profit organisation.
- Hybrid working 360 recruitment role managing a small team
- Delivery and process focused role in the NFP sector
As an Interim Management Accountant you will be tasked as the point of contact for Financial matters and assist with budget holders with the preparation of the five year financial plans.
- 15 month contract with possible extension
- Job share and flexible working arrangements available
The client is seeking a Documentation Lead to ensure to policy coordination, alongside the business' PMO, Legal and functional SME's by June 2022.
The candidate will be reviewing the carrying out gap analysis, to understand and highlight overlaps or duplications of policy coverage within the business.
- Competitive day rate
- The opportunity to join an exciting, new government business
To challenge educational and social disadvantage by supporting the central finance function across management accounts and financial accounting disciplines in order to achieve the highest possible standards and prepare all our students to lead successful lives.
- Permanent Finance Business Partner Opportunity in Bradford
- Offering up to £47,000
Managing the Finance Team in running the financial ledgers, producing Management Accounts and other financial documents as well as providing financial services to the organisation as a whole but specifically to Managers, Senior Managers and occasionally the Board of Trustees
- Permanent Finance Manager Opportunity within Leeds
- Offering up to £37,000 with a great benefits package
The HR Operations Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the HR team to provide an effective and proactive HR service to the organisation.
- Excellent opportunity to join a NFP organisation in a brand new role
- HR Operations Manager role for growing organisation in Wakefield
Our client is looking to appoint a In-house Property Solicitor to join its growing In-house legal team. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a development Solicitor to work for a not for profit organisation based in West Yorkshire.
- Great opportunity to join a small In-house legal team
- Get involved in varied property / development work