The Sales Manager is responsible for the sales and marketing activities within the business, making sure the commercial needs of the customers are matched to the financial targets of the business.
The Sales manager will lead the Sales Department by ensuring it achieves the monthly, quarterly and annual order intake targets by maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers and agents in all key global territories and markets.
- Fantastic opportunity for a technical Sales Manager
- PE Fiberoptics are a market leader in fiber optic testing
Hands-on, field sales activity to promote Omya manufactured and distributed products to prospective and existing customers procurement and new product development departments.
Omya are looking for this person to grow the Personal Care, Food, Home Care, Nutrition, Pharma and Pet Food.
- Do you want to work for a leading global producer of industrial minerals?
- Are you a curious individual with vast technical understanding?
The Product Marketing & Sales Manager will play a major role in contributing to the achievement of ELCO Market strategy in line ELCO Mission, Vision and Business Goals. The key focus areas for the Product Marketing & Sales Manager include Segment Management, Pre Sales, Product Management, Training and Marketing Services.
- Brilliant Product Marketing & Sales Manager opportunity available
- Working with a global HVAC manufacturer based in Essex
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business in the role of Area Sales Manager for the South of the UK and Europe.
- A fantastic opportunity with a successful manufacturing business.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within a technical sales role.
As Territory Sales Manager, within the M4 corridor (Oxford to Swindon) region, you will provide a solution-based sales approach to both existing and new customers.
- Are you a driven individual with a proven background in building supplies?
- Do you want to work for a global reputable business?
A fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a market leading manufacturer of innovative solutions and drive opportunity across the Berks, Surrey and South coast!
- Do you have experience selling or leasing capital equipment?
- Want to work for a leading manufacturing company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Kluber as they look to add to their team by recruiting an Area Sales Manager in the North East. They are looking for a highly driven, ambitious and money motivated individual to join the team as they look to grow the UK business.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a marketing leading business with growth ambitions
- High earning potential and career progression for the right individuals
Area Sales Manager to selling capital machinery for laser cutting and sheet metal work.
- Leading manufacturer
- Fantastic organisation
This is a Area Sales manager role for an established manufacturer of building products. You will be managing and developing accounts alongside new business development with House Builders, Merchants, Local Authorities and large End Users in the Midlands region.
- Do you want to work for a pioneering construction product manufacturer?
- Do you have knowledge of Builders Merchants and Speciality Installers?
Developing specification sales in the south ,focusing on refurbishments, of the company's premier BUFR roofing systems into major client groups, specifiers and approved contractors.
- Are you a driven individual with specification sales experience?
- Do you want to grow a reputable brand in the Uk?
The Area Sales Manager will develop new and maximise existing business in the south for a manufacturer of building products.
Ideally from a windows, doors, roofing systems or conservatory background you will be working for a really dynamic business that are looking to hire an exceptional individual to lead the charge across the Southern region.
- Are you a driven Area Sales Manager
- Have you got knowledge of the construction/Fabrication market?
An exciting autonomous senior Sales role working for a well known brand selling a range of power / engine products globally
- Autonomous global sales leadership role
- Excellent career opportunities to progress Sales / Commercial / broader business
A rare opportunity to join a successful and highly profitable business. The company is a distributor of industrial components and subsystem parts.
- Senior Sales Manager - Director Designate role - not a lot of these about
- High performing UK value distributer with a global manufacturing parent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing division with Vertellus focused on growing the thermoplastics segment. As the EMEA Market Development Manager you will be leading the sales strategy in a high potential market for them.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a marketing leading brand with big growth ambition
- You will be establishing the EMEA business in a high potential role
The Sales & Service Manager will cover Scotland and Northern England with an 80%-20% split between account management and new business. Applicants should have prior experience in the automotive/motor industry in some shape or form.
- market leader with excellent reputation
- opportunity to take ownership of your own territory
Progress the brand of a leading company in logistics in a brand new sales and marketing manager role, creating and executing company sales and marketing strategies. Pro-actively research and create new sales opportunities and establish a consistent brand within the industry.
- Brand new role for an award winning distribution company
- An exciting role to expand the brand of a leading UK firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales professional to drive the national strategy for a leading international brand. You will be the sole sales representative in the UK and will be expected to increase sales revenues inline with company expectation.
- Fantastic opportunity to drive revenue growth for a leading international brand
- This role will be solely responsible for sales within the UK.
The role will represent ABB's Electrification Products including Protection Relays, Digital Automation Systems and solutions, Indoor and outdoor Medium Voltage apparatus Products
- Great long term opportunities
- Fantastic new role
The Account Manager will be responsible for driving the sales process, from enquiry to order closing, in collaboration with the Robots & Applications Manager and/or the Sales Manager.Home base do role
- Innovative and cutting edge technology; leading manufacturer.
- Fantastic market leading organisation who value their people.
You'll really be able to make your mark, enjoying responsibility for the sales, in a role that will see you as a Sales Specialist, to help drive and grow the regional sales and take it to the next level.
This is a lovely role for someone - it is classic sales role . Lots of interesting projects, companies and people to meet.
- Strong service proposition in the services of Electro-Mechanical segment
- Secure business who value their people
Team x 5 is technical advisory - subject matter experts - telecoms, cyber security, electric, controls, digital plus a sector O&G, Utilities - Water (Veolia) & Power, Petrochem, Pharmaceuticals
This position is in the Studies, Tendering and Technical Advisory Team and part of the Sales Organisation. It is a combined Line Manager and Technical Expert Role.
- Opportunity to progress to a senior global role
- Leading client operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment.
Exciting opportunity for a New Business Manager who is a strong business developer with exceptional negotiation skills and flawless communication to join the team. This role can be based from any of our UK sites but flexible with WFH also.
- Exciting new opportunity in a large group
- Great career move with huge potential to progress