Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with Kretta to offer an exciting opportunity for a Country Sales Manager to drive their UK business forward.
- Exciting Country Sales Manager Role
- Great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing brand
My client are very excited to welcome the right Sales Manager into the team to lead and deliver our company's sales objectives in the key UK market and select export markets. Are you truly passionate doing what you love doing - building brands, launching new innovative products with real brand credentials that have gained significant traction?
- very exciting organisation
- real opportunity to have a major impact on future business growth
Taking responsibility of a team of sales people (mainly BDM's) and offering support in various areas of the business.
- The opportunity to join a business in growth
- Be an integral part of the future shaping of the business
My client is looking for a Sales manager to join on a temp to perm contract while they go through a restructure of the business. The position will encompass sales strategy, market development, team management and require a strong understanding of new build sales on large sites (150+).
- Sales Manager opportunity at one of the leading housing associations
- Chance to lead small teams based around the South East
To grow existing accounts and win new business accounts within the metal clips and fastening business in the Automotive and other sectors. Realistic growth is from £6m to £10m over the next two years.
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Sales Manager
- Join an established manufacturer of automotive components
An excellent opportunity to join as their National Sales Manager, You will be responsible for the development and growth of the business development function, working towards and exceeding revenue targets to deliver against the overall company objectives.
- Sales Leadership Role
- Software into Public Sector
A fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a market leading manufacturer of innovative solutions and drive opportunity across the Berks, Surrey and South coast!
- Do you have experience selling or leasing capital equipment?
- Want to work for a leading manufacturing company?
Due to internal promotion, my client is now looking for an Aggregates Sales Manager for the East Midlands. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Field Sales Experience and a understanding of the UK Construction Markets and Associated Products.
- Do you have field sales experience within Aggregates?
- Are you a strong construction sales candidate?
Leaders in the medical devices sector and seek to bring high quality products at cost effective prices to the NHS and the UK Private hospital sector. Due to growth they are now looking for an ambitious and driven Territory Sales Manager to help build the East Anglia area.
- Leading Medical Device Manufacturer
- Products at the forefront of new developments
A great opportunity for an Internal Sales Manager to lead a team and be part of my clients journey of growth within their sector!
- Leadership background in Inside sales?
- Manufacturer and distributor of industrial components
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business in the role of Area Sales Manager for the South of the UK and Europe.
- Exciting opportunity to join a well established and successful business.
- A demonstrable track record of success within technical sales is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Kluber as they look to add to their team by recruiting an Area Sales Manager in the North East. They are looking for a highly driven, ambitious and money motivated individual to join the team as they look to grow the UK business.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a marketing leading business with growth ambitions
- High earning potential and career progression for the right individuals
Renowned for its innovative products in the orthopaedic sector, my client is now looking to add a proven, successful Territory Sales Manager to the team. You will be responsible for growing business through the expansion of the customer base, achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within your assigned territory. On offer is a competitive remuneration package working with a fantastic team.
- Leader in their respected industry
- Fast growing company
An award-winning business in the health-care industry, looking to add a proven Sales Manager to the team to help lead and develop a dedicated team of Business Development Executives.
My client is a leading designer and UK manufacturer of medical products. Due to their success they are now looking to add to their team a dedicated and passionate European Sales Manager.
- UK Manufacturer
- Fantastic progression opportunities
A leading, UK manufacturer of health-care products into the health and social care market. Recognised for their constantly evolving products and commitment to their customers. Exciting opportunity for a North West Area Sales Manager to help them to continue growing the territory.
- UK Manufacturer
- Constantly developing innovative products to enhance their customers lives
The individual will directly manage 3x Business Development Managers and ensure delivery of the BDM's individual sales targets, and serve as a mentor to members of the wider sales team.
- Great progression & Development
- Brilliant Culture & Team
- Working as part of a busy dealership of electric and off road vehicles the Dealership Sales Manager will focus on the Agricultural individual and key accounts
- This is a stand alone role based on site with regular trips to accounts across the Country
- Working for a fast growing privately owned business, excellent opportunity
- Managing key customers within the agricultural sector
Area Sales Manager to selling capital machinery for laser cutting and sheet metal work.
- Leading manufacturer
- Fantastic organisation
A global manufacturer of healthcare products are looking to strengthen their highly successful sales team by hiring a number of territory sales managers in different locations across the UK.
We are open to considering candidates from either FMCG backgrounds looking to move product sector, or candidates from healthcare/medical devices.
- Global manufacturer of healthcare products
- No1 brand in their product category
This field sales manager role is working with a leading distributor of hospitality equipment who are looking for someone to come on board to own their own territory, develop new business and manage that business into the future. There is a competitive salary along with car allowance and other benefits.
- Field sales role working with a market leader around Brighton and south coast
- Contract opportunity to begin with and potential for perm
An exciting role has become available for a successful field sales candidate with experience of selling consumer products into multiple accounts and independents to join this large Optical client as their new Regional Sales Manager for the South East region.
We are keen to hear from candidates with experience across the optical, lens, pharma, healthcare and related consumer products categories.
- Great opportunity to join a European market leading optical business
- Be part of the UK team driving existing and new business across the south east
Developing specification sales in the south ,focusing on refurbishments, of the company's premier BUFR roofing systems into major client groups, specifiers and approved contractors.
- Are you a driven individual with specification sales experience?
- Do you want to grow a reputable brand in the Uk?
The Area Sales Manager has a key role in the organisation. The Area Sales Manager is the first point of contact to the customers in their area, with a relationship based on mutual trust and respect. Selling and supporting Dairy farming customers via dealer channels.
- Market leading in agricultural automation solutions
- Innovative and successful company which is highly respected across industry
- Sales Manager within PPE Sector
- Experience of the Distribution Channel
- PPE/Workwear Experience within the Distribution Channel
- Experience selling into Distribution Channels
Consulting prospective patients on advanced hair loss treatment. You will be a strong communicator with excellent customer service skills and a personable approach, bringing in new clients and maintaining existing relationships.
The Area Sales Manager will develop new and maximise existing business in the south for a manufacturer of building products.
Ideally from a windows, doors, roofing systems or conservatory background you will be working for a really dynamic business that are looking to hire an exceptional individual to lead the charge across the Southern region.
- Are you a driven Area Sales Manager
- Have you got knowledge of the construction/Fabrication market?
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity exclusively for Enz. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the North of the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
- Are you technically minded?
- Do you enjoy product demonstrations?
As A New Business Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of inside sales reps that identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities nationally within the health/social care space.
My client is looking to double the size of the company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join the SLT working closely with the MD to scale and take the Sales team to the next level.
- you have a proven track record of building and managing a sales team
- you are prepared to be office based in North London
A Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast to improve the organisations marketing positioning to achieve growth within a Wholesale customer base.
- A regional management role within the Southeast managing key wholesalers
- A Southeast Regional Sales Manager managing key wholesalers within food