RWC is recognised as a global market leader and manufacturer of water delivery, control and optimisation systems for the modern built environment. EMEA is a key region for RWC and is entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate for growth. The EMEA business has a need to appoint an Operations Director.
- Market leading manufacturer
- Outstanding opportunity
Michael Page Logistics are currently looking to recruit for 2 Logistics Support Coordinator to work remotely.
- 6 Month contract, immediate start
- Full time remote work
Front End Developer - React - Fully Remote
Fast growing Fintech organisation are seeking a Front End Developer to work on a fully remote basis, even post pandemic.
They are working on a tech stack including React / Redux / CI CD pipelines.
- Front End Developer - React - Fully Remote
- Exciting technology, fast growing FinTech
Full Stack Developer - Python/React/Go/Cloud - Fully Remote
A leading Energy Tech scale up, focused on Renewable Energy is looking for Full Stack Developers for the next phase of their scale up mission.
These roles can either be predominantly Back End (Python/Go) or Front End (React) focused, with an 80/20 split either way depending on your skills and preference.
- Full Stack Developer - Python/React/Go/Cloud - Fully Remote
- Energy Tech scale up, focused on Renewable Energy
Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails / React - Remote
Fast growing Fintech organisation are seeking Full Stack Developers to work on a fully remote basis, even post pandemic.
They are working on a tech stack including Ruby on Rails / REST APIs / React / Redux / Postgres / CI CD pipelines.
- Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails / React - Remote
- Exciting technology, fast growing FinTech
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Regional Transport Manager for the South East.
- Fuels sector - specialist vehicles
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
An exciting role has become available for a successful field sales candidate with experience of selling consumer products into multiple accounts and independents to join this large Optical client as their new Regional Sales Manager for the South East region.
We are keen to hear from candidates with experience across the optical, lens, pharma, healthcare and related consumer products categories.
- Great opportunity to join a European market leading optical business
- Be part of the UK team driving existing and new business across the south east
You will be accountable for the marketing Department for a small branded FMCG business.
- Strong branded FMCG business
- Exciting and autonomous role
Developing specification sales in the south ,focusing on refurbishments, of the company's premier BUFR roofing systems into major client groups, specifiers and approved contractors.
- Are you a driven individual with specification sales experience?
- Do you want to grow a reputable brand in the Uk?
A leading freight & logistics organisation is looking for a Strategic Account Manager.
A remote, field sales role responsible for maintaining and developing a portfolio of existing clients.
The role would suit someone with a strong background in account management, within the logistics, or wider business services sector.
- A leading freight & logistics organisation is looking for a Strategic AM
- Remote, field sales role responsible for maintaining existing accounts
Exciting opportunity to join a global well known pharmaceutical business who have ambitious growth plans and due to expansion are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join the team.
- Flexible Working
- Top 10 Pharmaceutical Company
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst with experience of partnering sales teams and managers to maximize the insights and capability of salesforce to drive sales, campaigns and laying the foundations for the Senior Analyst to identify opportunities, plan and partner strategically.
- A leading Vision Care business for a highly skilled Commercial Analyst
- A Commercial Analyst to be the insights & Salesforce champion within Visioncare
Exciting new opportunity to join a fast growing CRO as a Head Of Regulatory Affairs - EAP
- Rapidly Expanding
- Expanded Access Program Experience is Essential
The Regional Business Development Manager role is client-facing and relies on your ability to deal with senior technical people on a one-to-one basis, conducting structured interviews.
You'll support clients with claims for R&D Tax relief and Tax Credits whilst undertaking technical and financial assessment
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing sales team
- Competitive package
Reporting in to the UK Head of Products & Licensing, you will be responsible for driving the health & wellness category agenda of key Licensees, their Retail Channels, and direct retail business, across a portfolio of wellness Branded Products, together with the Commercial Consumer Products team.
- A superb Senior Category Manager FTC for a health & wellness business
- A 12 month FTC for a Snr Category Manager within consumer health & wellness
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a successful, driven and ambitious national account manager to join this leading blue chip FMCG client with household brands as their new NAM looking after a major customer in the grocery channel. We are looking for career-driven and results-minded candidates for this high-profile NAM role.
- Opportunity to join a leading FMCG client with household food brands
- Taking responsibility for major grocery customers
A 6 month FTC for a Senior Customer Services Manager to implement & deliver the building blocks for a first class customer services strategy for a leading wellness & lifestyle business.
- A 6 month FTC for a Customer Services specialist to build & deliver key strategy
- A 6 month FTC for a Senior Customer Services Manager within a lifestyle brand
As a CSV Manager you will be providing day-to-day management, support and supervision for CSV activities across the business. You will be responsible for working within industry standards (21 CFR Part 11) and GAMP standards, along with assisting with internal and external audit functions.
- An exciting opportunity to take the lead on multiple CSV projects
- Offering a flexible approach to work pattern and location
The Area Sales Manager will develop new and maximise existing business in the south for a manufacturer of building products.
Ideally from a windows, doors, roofing systems or conservatory background you will be working for a really dynamic business that are looking to hire an exceptional individual to lead the charge across the Southern region.
- Are you a driven Area Sales Manager
- Have you got knowledge of the construction/Fabrication market?
As the Building Safety Manager you will be responsible for effectively and proactively manage a set number of high rise residential buildings ensuring that there is a culture of high performance, strong engagement and a commitment to continual improvement within the team and organisation
- To ensure compliance across all current regulations surrounding Building Safety
- throughout the organisation and with residents across all HRRBs
This role is responsible for ensuring that all Lintbells products comply with the regulations of the regions that Lintbells want to distribute in to enable the business to achieve it's desired goals.
- Fast Growing Health & Supplements Business
- Hybrid Working
Great opportunity to join a large Registered Housing provider, based in London, as a Building Surveyor in their planned investment team, with the opportunity to go permanent.
- An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Housing provider
- Looking for someone to start as soon as possible
A great opportunity to join a leading Housing Association with long term career potential.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group
- Temp to Perm Contract
A Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast to improve the organisations marketing positioning to achieve growth within a Wholesale customer base.
- A regional management role within the Southeast managing key wholesalers
- A Southeast Regional Sales Manager managing key wholesalers within food
A role has become available for a successful and driven FMCG sales professional to join one of the UK's leading sales and marketing agencies for the FMCG industry. We are looking for someone to work closely with and drive the relationship with one their major clients based in the south east.
The successful candidate will manage a field team of 10 so we are open to agency and manufacturing backgrounds with the appetite to drive the team ans account.
- Market-leading Sales & Marketing agency looking for a driven account manager
- Working with one of their major FMCG clients
We have an exciting role available for a successful and ambitious FMCG Sales leader with current or previous UK Retail Pharmacy and major retail customer experience to join my client as their new UK Sales Controller leading from the front as they develop and evolve the sales team here in the UK.
We are keen to talk to candidates who are experienced Senior NAMs with leadership skills looking to step up or experienced leaders from the FMCG world.
- Opportunity to lead and drive the UK sales team
- Driving the continued growth of these leading personal care brands across the UK
This is a great opportunity for an employment lawyer looking for something a little different. Initially you'll work in a hybrid employment, and HR advisory role, before transferring into the employment team.
- Opportunity for an employment lawyer to join a varied role.
- You'll work in both a legal, and advisory capacity.
To produce extremely high quality documents from early stage clinical development to marketing authorisation and beyond, for a high calibre, innovative client base.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a high performing, market leading business
- The chance to work remotely and to be involved in high profile projects
The Customer Account Executive is responsible for the delivery of Turnover, Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets within allocated categories. The role will contain elements of portfolio management, analysis and administration.
- An outstanding opportunity for a NAE looking to work with a global brand leader
- A 12 month Interim NAE supporting across wholesale customers & brands
Our client is a market leader in the stewardship of public open spaces. They provide land management solutions for residential developments across the UK. Their aim is to design and deliver sustainable, natural and enjoyable environments for their customers.
As part of their exciting growth plans they are now looking for a BDM to cover the South East and sell into the construction and house builders market.
- Our client provide land management solutions for the property sector
- Looking for a BDM to cover the South East and sell into the construction space