Field Service Engineer with a good level of experience in Variable LV MV Drives.
Autonomous role with potential to progress with a global organisation
- Client is a customer-focused, globally leading business
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered
RWC is recognised as a global market leader and manufacturer of water and fluid technology delivery, control and optimisation systems. EMEA is a key region for RWC and is entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate for growth. The EMEA business has a need to appoint an Engineering Director.
- High growth business
- Outstanding opportunity
Supporting the Director of Legal with the management and mitigation of legal risk across the business and ensuring legal compliance. Jointly responsible for the day to day performance of our outsourced legal services provider to over contractual requirements.
- An opportunity to play a significant part within a cohesive department
- Collaborative environment in a fast-paced and stretching environment
Currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our client's team to assist on new business ventures and increase the presence of their HVAC brand in the industry.
- Excellent opportunity with a leading HVAC provider
- Great career potential for ambitious individuals
Exciting Sales Director role for a highly innovative and rapidly growing business.
- Exciting innovative company
- Fast paced with plenty of personal growth opportunities
Our client has created a new role, dedicated to being the go-to for marketing, category and brand expertise for their biggest customers.
- Heavily Invested & High Growth Business in Booming Market
- Newly Created Role in Offline Marketing Function
We are looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join our Digital Marketing team. If you're looking for a hands-on data driven role, this is it. As Web Analyst you will help create standardisation across our digital analytics suite of MI. You should be insight led and able to leverage the full potential of our data.
- Join an ambitious, dynamic, forward-thinking team!
- Growing team, with lots of opportunity for career progression and development
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing globably pharamaceutical in the UK and IRE team.
- Hybrid Working
- Large Pharma
As the Neighbourhoods Manager, you will manage tenancy services and support customers to self-facilitate strong independent communities. You will act as an ambassador of strong customer focused values enabling a culture of empowered accountability amongst our colleagues and customers tenancy services and supporting customers to self-facilitate strong independent communities.
- You will be supporting customers to self-facilitate their communities
- And be passionate about housing and managing tenancy services
Regulatory Affairs Specialist * CONTRACT* Exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical business within the high performing regulatory affairs team.
- OTC , Medical Device and Cosmetics
- Regulatory Affairs Contractor Role
A terrific opportunity has arisen for a very driven consumer sales professional with excellent European experience to join this fast-growing client in the South East as their new Key Account Manager looking after distribution partners across Europe. We are looking for a hunter, business developer who can drive a distribution plan across Europe to grow sales.
- Account managing a European distribution network for the brands
- Account management and business development across Europe
An opportunity for an individual looking to evolve their career within category, to land within a hugely progressive beverage business as the Category Manager on Wholesale, supporting the delivery of the strategic channel agenda for the business.
- A superb opportunity to broaden your FMCG Category career within beverage
- A category role to truly influence and support the category pillars for success
A superb opportunity to join a global FMCG brand leader as a Grocery Customer Executive supporting the NAM on a key grocery customer. You'll help support on the P&L, own parts of the JBP and execute customer business plans.
- A superb role with a global FMCG business - an NAE looking for grocery exposure
- An opportunity for an Account Exec looking to move into FMCG with a global brand
As a junior analyst, our academy will offer an initial training contract in business analytics. This will encompass both digital and workshop training as well as rotational practical experience with a variety of different clients across different sectors, whilst employed by a FTSE 250 organisation.
- Develop analytical skills onsite with clients in a training environment
- An opportunity to work with a variety of clients across different industries
Oversee a team of CPMs across Assets ensuring clinical programs are delivered to time, cost and quality. Provide operational expertise and strategic input to the clinical development plans supporting the overall clinical strategy and be accountable for the operational delivery of CPMs and their programs, ensuring program deliverables and milestones are met.
- Provide operational expertise and strategic input in clinical development plans
- Oversee team of CPMs across assets to ensure delivery of clinical programs
Working within a close-knit team to manage, lead and deliver audits across a varied portfolio and reporting into the Director of Internal Audit.
- Opportunity to work in an organisation with a strong social purpose
- Opportunity to work with a varied audit program & collaborate as part of a team
Moodle Web Developer - Cloud/TDD/APIs - Fully Remote
Leading Professional Body are seeking a Web Developer with experience within the Moodle Framework (essential).
- Moodle Web Developer - Cloud/TDD/APIs - Fully Remote
- Market leading organisation with modern architecture and techniques
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing biotech in a pivotal point of growth.
- Fast Growing Immunotherapy and Vaccine Business
- Part Time Opportunity - Perm or Contract
Working as part of a wider commercial team and reporting to the sales director, this role will be responsible for delivery of sales targets in the 2nd largest customer - Asda, in the World Foods category + selected discounter accounts, which are a key area of growth.
- A grocery SNAM role with an established World Foods business with huge scope
- If you're a grocery SNAM looking for an agile / entrepreneurial move within Food
This is a unique opportunity to launch a new greenfield site for my Client as they continue to invest in their UK operation. This will provide the successful candidate with responsibility for day-to-day running of the Warehouse operational activities along with the project management of exciting change initiatives.
- The most exciting General Manager role in the UK right now
- Ability to shape and grow the logistics function
Exciting opportunity to join a marketing leading pharmaceutical provider.
- Flexible working
- Fast growing pharmaceutical business
A superb opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager / NAE or Junior NAM looking to make a move into full P&L NAM. A global dairy business is looking for a Customer Development Manager to join their successful Out of Home team to manage two of their key Foodservice distributors.
- A superb opportunity for a junior NAM looking for a NAM move within Foodservice
- An opportunity for an NAE or Jnr NAM to take on the full P&L within Foodservice
This is a key role within the International Business of a leading FMCG beverage company. Reporting into the International President & CFO, you'll be the driving force to instil revenue growth thinking throughout the business, unlocking commercial growth opportunities through pack, price, promotions leading to ROI improvements.
- A superb role for an FMCG Revenue Growth expert looking to unlock UK & US growth
- A role to drive Revenue Growth thinking & value ethos within International FMCG
- Interim Finance Director for a leading and highly innovative and indeed successful PE backed pharma business, with hybrid working.
- Interim Finance Director will play a significant role supporting the Executive Board ensuring that robust, comprehensive and accurate financial information is delivered to support effective and critical decision making.
- Exciting opportunity to join this highly successful growing PE backed business
- Interim opportunity to lead the finance team through a period of rapid growth
To lead the EMEA sales training strategy design and execution, overseeing all events content, strategy & planning - heading up a team of four senior managers.
- A Head of EMEA Sales Training for a global life changing nutritional business
- A superb opportunity to design & execute an EMEA Sales Training strategy
As a member of the UK Category Leadership Team this role offers an exciting opportunity to develop and execute category initiatives aligned to the category vision within key retail partners. You will be responsible for engaging with our top retail partners, influencing them to adhere to our principles to deliver category growth.
- An opportunity to join a global personal care business driving category strategy
- An interim category role to truly influence and devise category strategy
A key leadership role, working alongside the CEO covering UK and Europe. This role will be pivotal in streamlining of operational financial processes and leading a large finance team across four subsidiaries in the UK and Europe.
- Key Leadership role for fast growth UK business
- Commercially focused CFO role
As an Audit Manager at this Big 4 firm, you have the option to work from home as much, or little as you wish.
- Work from home as much, or little as you wish.
- Wide variety of audit clients.
A Category Development Manager responsible for implementing existing category management strategies with national grocery customers, delivering against the Consumer Health UK business objectives to sustainably and profitably grow.
- A superb opportunity to broaden your Category Management within consumer health
- A Category expert, delivering against a Consumer Healthcare business objectives
Our client is looking for a Trust Fundraising Manager to join their innovative team.The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and implementing the Trust Fundraising strategy and will generate income from a portfolio of existing and new trust donors to support current programmes and strategic growth.
- Youth Charity
- Part time or Full time - Remote Role