The Financial Controller will be responsible for the group's finances & that of its subsidiaries. They will be a key member of the group's senior management team, contributing to their strategic direction and their long term planning.
- Brilliant opportunity to work for one of Oxford's key cultural institutions
- Be integral to the organisation's long term planning & strategy
Michael Page are partnering with a well-established multinational company looking for a Senior Finance Manager to lead a finance team of five at their site in Berkshire and have a key commercial input business partnering with operational stakeholders.
- Well-established multinational company
- Broad and varied Finance Manager role, responsible for a team of 5
My client are looking to add to their senior leadership team with a Head of Commercial Finance. This person will be the lead for finance. This will be a fully commercial and strategic focused role, helping the business to achieve their planned growth.
- Opportunity to join a fast paced and growing business
- Join the SLT and help to drive the business forward
The Financial Accountant - Financial Reporting role is part of the Controllorship team and will be responsible for working with the Financial Reporting Director in the month, quarter and year-end accounting close. This will require regular interaction with other financial teams, external auditors and Head of Controllorship.
This is 6 months interim opportunity.
- Actively growing, global travel retail business
- Highly Flexible working model
The Senior Accountant - General Ledger Specialist will be responsible for the general ledger pf assigned legal entities.
General accounting, business and operations understanding and knowledge are required, including analysis and communication of P&L and balance sheet variances.
- Highly flexible working model
- Innovative Travel Retail Business
Machine Learning opportunity to focus on the building and fine-tuning of a revolutionary Mobile App.
- Chance to work with a very exciting sports media company
- Own a major part in a project based around a new Mobile App
Join a leading luxury hospitality business and a commercial counsel.
This will initially be for a period of 12 months.
- Join a rapidly expanding hotel, restaurant and beach club business
- A superb opportunity for a mid-level lawyer to join a unique luxury business
This is an autonomous role within the learning and development team designing, developing, and maintaining the business E-Learning program. The E-Learning Designer position will also require someone with a forward thinking mindset as they look to support on the development of a wider learning strategy.
- Autonomous role working with a UK leading travel business
- Hybrid working role with excellent benefits
Are you a Marketing Data Analyst? Would you describe yourself as a strategic thinker with highly numerate skills?
- Marketing Data Analyst-West Midlands
- Hospitality industry
You will be responsible for supporting the divisional FP&A Team which is currently going through a period of growth.
- Finance Analyst
- FP&A Analyst
- A group financial reporting role encompassing entities in the UK and overseas
- Assisting in accounting and due diligence for acquisitions and divestments
- Multi-national business who continue to grow and expand in new territories
- Hybrid WFH model (2 days per week in the office)
We are looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join our Digital Marketing team. If you're looking for a hands-on data driven role, this is it. As Web Analyst you will help create standardisation across our digital analytics suite of MI. You should be insight led and able to leverage the full potential of our data.
- Join an ambitious, dynamic, forward-thinking team!
- Growing team, with lots of opportunity for career progression and development
An opportunity for someone to join a growing SME reporting directly into the CEO under maternity cover. The role is positioned to strategically utilise various information sources, articulate insights into plans, execute and evaluate against critical business goals.
- 12 month FTC
- Flexible Family-Feel business within Travel & Hospitality
As the Interim Senior Audit Manager you will be responsible for full lifecycle analyses of key business controls and processes to independently report on performance, effectiveness and design. This will also include planning and delivery of simple and complex reviews that allow for effective audit coverage, as well as assessing controls using data analysis, testing and benchmarking.
- Located in Southampton - Starting ASAP
- Interim Role - £350/day Umbrella
As Financial Accountant, you will have exposure to a number of different areas of finance within the group including month end postings and reconciliations, revenue and lease accounting and audit support.
- Exciting business with ambitious growth plans
- Great role in a fun and sociable environment
My client is looking for an experienced CRM Manager to support the marketing department on a 12 month contract at their head office just south of Manchester.
An excellent opportunity to branch out in to the Travel and Tourism sector.
- Perfect role for a Marketing Manager with CRM experience
- 12 month contract - immediate start
We are supporting one of the UK's largest and most established travel & tourism organisations, a highly recognisable privately-owned brand with multiple locations across the UK and Internationally. They are seeking a skilled and commercially-minded Finance Analyst / Modeller to support the business in developing more robust finance models for business planning process for all sources of income and cost.
- Highly Recognisable Travel & Tourism Business
- Business Partnering with Senior Leadership
Working closely with the Category Managers and Head of Procurement, the key focus of the role is to deliver the Procurement requirements of business wide change and transformation projects.
Work with key stakeholder, both internal and external to ensure successful project delivery on time and within budget.
- Exciting opportunity to work with a National business
- Great level of growth over the past 40 years
You would be providing accountancy and finance support to the finance team and the wider business.
There would be a focus on management accounting, business partnering, financial reporting and other ad-hoc projects.
- Be at the cutting edge of the future of online travel!
- They encourage innovation in a supported and friendly environment.
Finance Manager 12 Month FTC for a global hospitality brand based in Hertfordshire. An exciting opportunity with the potential for future progression within the company.
- Join a global brand in the hospitality industry
- A long term contract opportunity with potential future progresison
The Management Accountant for this Tourism company will provide finance and accountancy support to the finance team and wider business with a focus on management accounting, financial reporting, business partnering and other ad hoc projects.
- Join an exciting company with a varied and interesting role!
- A generous compensation package.
My client is looking for a SQL Database Engineer to join their IT Business solutions team and develop and maintain their Database services.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension
This position will have a key role in the day-to-day support of the tech help-desk, which services approximately 200 users and covers all areas of technology for the site.
- Fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Technician
- Work in a well known and prestigious racecourse with world class events
A business services company based in Central London are looking to recruit an ambitious financial controller to take a lead role in their UK finance team.
- Multi-national company
- Progression opportunities
This role is critical to the business and highly value amongst senior leaders. You are playing a key part in advising the leadership team on the risks that could threaten the business.
- Work directly for the CFO and challenge the leadership team
- Work flexibly and autonomous to become 'Head of Risk and Assurance'
The role will sit within a global treasury function and will play a key part in the establishing great procedures and controls across the wider group.
- Work directly with the Group Treasurer
- Gain experience in various Treasury transformation projects
The role assists the Senior Supply Chain Manager with daily Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics activities. The role is also responsible for working together with the product development team to launch new menus.
- Career Development and opportunity to work for a Top Restaurant Brand in the UK.
- Supply Chain background in industries like Hospitality or FMCG required.