Facilities Manager for an Educational facility, requiring an FM with a hands on approach and excellent stakeholder management skills. A diverse role on a unique estate, this is a rewarding and engaging position.
- Facilities Manager for an Educational facility, with a unique estate.
- Excellent and diverse role spanning differing Stakeholder groups.
A client side Facilities Manager to oversee total FM for multiple offices across the UK. You will oversee FM on current premises and assist with plans for expansion by identifying new potential office space.
- Client side Facilities Manager required multiple office sites across the UK
- Excellent salary on offer + remote working
Facilities Manager / Facilities Supervisor required to join a rapidly growing logistics company overseeing total FM on two sites across the UK.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading logistics company
- £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance
The Regional Facilities Manager will be responsible for delivering hard & soft services across a portfolio of health care sites throughout the Lincolnshire region.
- Regional Facilities Manager
The Facilities Manager will be directly responsible for the provision of facilities services in one or more managed properties to best practice standards.
- Opportunity to work for a global real estate company.
- Must have experience with service charge budgets.
A role for a FM and Maintenance Manager with a strong Technical understanding (M&E, Automation, Data etc are ideal) who is seeking a position that is both stable and with opportunity to work on varied and challenging work, and does not require travel. This position would be ideal for someone who likes everyday to be different, and who has initiative, ideas and the personality to back those ideas up with positive action.
- FM & Maintenance Management focus
- Site Based role with no travel
The client is looking for a commercial manager to look after property and facilities management. It will involve directing commercial projects within commercial real estate, giving assurances around governance, and assisting with projects on an ad hoc basis in a hands-on capacity.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
Our client is a market leading services provider who are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to come on board and target the facilities management sector.
- Great progression & Development
- Successful growing business
Senior Strategic leadership role managing a high value contract delivering FM/Property management across a large portfolio of properties. This role will suit an experienced leader in an Account/Contract Director type role, ideally managing an account delivering services into Public Sector/Government organisations.
- A senior strategic leadership role
- Managing high value contracts in excess of £150m with a complex P&L
A thought leader with a background in FM & Maintenance Management on a large portfolio of Retail assets. Demonstrable experience as Head of/Director is essential managing a large maintenance budget and leading teams in the advancement and development of the function.
- Confidential assignment to hire a leader in the Facilities and Maintenance team
- Working across a large portfolio with some exciting projects ahead
Michael Page Logistics have partnered with a Leading 3PL provider in their search for a Senior Warehouse Operations Manager for their new facility in Sherburn-in-Elmet. My client are an easily recognisable brand with 20+ DC's throughout the UK, boasting a broad range of SME & Blue Chip contracts.
- Leading 3PL
- E-Commerce Experience Essential