You will play a crucial role in working with contractors and suppliers to achieve quality and duration targets for facilities projects, all while ensuring a safe working environment.
- Opportunity to work for a high end office service provider.
- Brand new opportunity.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of TFM services at multiple healthcare sites in Nottingham.
- Facilities Manager - Healthcare
The role of the Facilities Manager will be to manage the day to day running of the building to ensure that it is safe, compliant and fully functioning at all times. This will involve managing a small in house team as well as third party contracts.
- Facilities Manager
- Charity - Warwickshire
Operations & Facilities Manager for rapidly growing Freight company that offer their services globally, covering Air Sea & Road Freight.
- A rare opportunity to join a growing Freight Solutions Provider
- A really exciting role to create and deliver process improvements
Oversee the maintenance of the school buildings and grounds. The role will include general repairs as well as working with the Operations Manager to ensure all appliances and all areas of the building are maintained in line with legal requirements.
- Facilities Manager
- School Repairs Maintenance & Caretaking
Engineering & Facilities Manager for a well established manufacturing company.
- Well Established Manufacturing Company
- Senior Management Role
Facilities Manager / Facilities Supervisor required to join a rapidly growing logistics company overseeing total FM on two sites across the UK.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading logistics company
- £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance
We are currently working with one of our key clients who specialise in food production and we are looking for a strong Property & Facilities Manager to oversee their head office in the Edinburgh region but also their property portfolio which is spread down the East Coast of Scotland.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent career potential
- Laboratory and Facilities management experience.
- Based in Cambridge.
- Rapid expansion and growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
The client is looking for a commercial manager to look after property and facilities management. It will involve directing commercial projects within commercial real estate, giving assurances around governance, and assisting with projects on an ad hoc basis in a hands-on capacity.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
A 'client side' Technical Services Manager (M&E / Hard FM) role for a leading financial services provider. You will provide technical support to the Facilities Manager overseeing a wide range of properties across the UK.
- Unique working environment in an impressive office location
- Salary up to £47k with an excellent benefits package + bonus scheme
Facilities / Health & Safety Manager required to join a Nottingham based logistics company. Overseeing total fm and HSE across multiple sites across the UK.
- Client side Facilities Manager required for a logistics company in Nottingham
- Excellent salary + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager / Supervisor with accountability for Health & Safety working for a Northampton based manufacturer who operate in the Fashion Industry
- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading fashion manufacturer
- £35,000 salary + flexible working options
To manage the health and safety and facilities requirements of the organisation, ensuring the expectations of all staff and visitors are met and that the organisation is fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
- Health and Safety and Facilities Officer
This is a senior leadership role on a high profile government contract where you will be responsible for delivering and driving forward the strategy of the contract.
- Senior Leadership Position
- Government Contract
Experienced Building Manager, responsible for the management of a Grade A office complex, totalling 3 buildings.
- Managing 3 buildings covering all aspects of FM/Building Operations, no travel
- Working on brand new, Premium Grade A Office space
As an FM Category Manager you will look after a range of Hard and Soft FM areas of spend.
This will include strategic category planning, going out to market, negotiations, supplier management and contract management.
- Opportunity to further your career in a global leader in the FM industry
- Ability to own your own category, and be given autonomy
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are currently recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Plant Manager within a globally renowned and industry leading manufacturer and supplier of building products, BMI. This is a business-critical position and we are looking to source the best candidates in the market to become the Plant Manager at their facility in Wigan.
- Lead the full operations of a facility
- Be part of a business who is stable and growing
Whilst they recruit for the permanent Health & Safety Manager, my client is looking for someone to join their team imminently on an interim basis to support with driving behavioural safety and manual handling practises. This would suit someone who can consult and support on improvements whether that's part time or someone who'd consider the permanent role.
- Interim Health & Safety Manager
- New Food Manufacturing Facility
Based in Liverpool, reporting to the Facility Manager your role will focus on overseeing the effective use of preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance on site equipment, ensuring the buildings and facilities are maintained to the highest standards, whilst effectively managing and promoting a positive team working culture.
- Waste treatment facility
- Crucial part of the leadership team
Procurement/Operations Manager leading activities across Procurement, IT, digital project management, facilities, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Diverse role across Procurement, Operations, Compliance and Project Management
- Opportunity to drive change in a small organisation
Targeting commercial office companies, ideally flexible and coworking workspaces, reaching out to General Managers, Building Managers, Facilities Managers. Responsible for identifying sales targets, making initial contact, arranging face-to face meetings, and promoting sustainability as the basis for our services.
- Fast-growing company with the environment at the heart of everything they do
- Huge opportunity to grow the space within commercial office companies
An Operations Manager or Facilities Manager looking to move in to Operations to oversee and manage the day to day running of our services, that demonstrates excellent customer service, along with understanding the urgency that clients expect.
A proven track record in multi-site facility management or multi-trade maintenance including reactive, compliance and minor works.
- Work for a international provider of facility management & workplace maintenance
- To work for a company whose services embrace the latest technology
My client partners with the NHS, providing high quality health and social care facilities enabling excellent patient care and supporting staff well-being.
- Greenfield HR Operations space
- Organisation going through period of change
Finance Executive - General Management opportunity for an FMCG business. This is an exciting opportunity for a finacne professional looking to take a side step into a more business / operationally focused position.
Add value through producing board packs detailing finance and non-finance metrics whilst assisting with the management of all functions (Operations, Sales, HR, Health and Safety, Facilities)
- Support with the general management of an FMCG business
- Looking for a commercially aware executive from a finance/accounting background