These Michael Page Healthcare Referral Incentive B (Refer a Friend) Scheme Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties (“Agreement”).
You may qualify for either Referral Incentive A (Self-Referral) or Referral Incentive B (Refer a Friend). In no circumstances can you qualify for both Michael Page Healthcare incentive schemes.
This incentive is applicable across all Healthcare job types, across all locations in the UK.
Michael Page shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by Michael Page Healthcare.
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any party's liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
This referral incentive scheme is not open to Michael Page employees or their family members.
With respect to this Referral Incentive B (Refer a Friend) scheme, you warrant and confirm that:
- Any referral you make shall be a personal contact of yours, such as a friend or a colleague with whom you are personally acquainted ("Referral"). For example, a person you became aware of in your workplace, through an industry event, in the media or someone in your LinkedIn network who you do not know personally shall not qualify as a valid referral.
- Under no circumstances will you refer someone without their full knowledge and express, informed consent that the referral is being made.
- Under no circumstances will you refer someone where making such referral would breach any duty you owe to any other person or organization (including but not limited to duties related to employment, business, trade, profession, fiduciary, owed to the public, due to an expectation that you shall act in good faith or with impartiality or any other type of duty whatsoever) or would be a breach of applicable privacy laws. Any such referrals will not be valid and may amount to a criminal offence.
- You will return on demand (without any time limit) any incentive you receive where you are found to be in breach of these terms.
How to qualify:
If you refer a friend or colleague to Michael Page Healthcare and your Referral is assigned on their first temporary or locum placement (a “Temporary or Locum Referral”) OR your Referral is placed on a permanent basis with a Michael Page Healthcare client (“Permanent Referral”), you will be eligible to receive a £200 bonus OR a £200 voucher, subject to these terms and conditions:
- If you are already on Michael Page’s payroll at the time you make the Referral, you will be eligible to receive a £200 bonus. The £200 bonus will be paid via payroll to you as a bonus from Michael Page Healthcare and will be subject to all applicable deductions including tax and NI therefore the final net amount received by you will be reduced accordingly. You may not elect a voucher instead of a bonus if you are on Michael Page’s payroll.
- If you are not already on Michael Page’s payroll at the time you make the Referral, then you will be eligible to receive a £200 voucher. You may choose to receive either an Amazon voucher or OneforAll voucher, no other type of voucher will be issued and the amount is not transferrable to cash.
- Temporary or Locum Referrals must complete ten (10) shifts before an incentive can be claimed.
- All shift hours worked by a Temporary or Locum Referral must be authorised by Michael Page Healthcare’s client before the incentive can be claimed.
- Permanent Referrals must remain in the position they were placed in with a Michael Page Healthcare client for a minimum of two (2) calendar months before the incentive can be claimed.
- Temporary or Locum Referrals shifts do not need to be at the same Michael Page Healthcare client to qualify.
- No more than one bonus or voucher (as the case may be) per person will be given.
- Referrals cannot already be registered as a candidate in Michael Page’s database or already be working for Michael Page (in any division) at the time of the referral.
- Referrals made after a person registers with Michael Page will not be valid. You must ensure your referral does not register with Michael Page before you make your referral and have received confirmation that the referral was successfully submitted.
- Referrals must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Michael Page and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to anything outside of our control, including but not limited to technical issues or system failures.
- Michael Page and its supplier have no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you.
- Only Michael Page Healthcare is participating in this incentive and therefore any referrals for different divisions of Michael Page will not qualify.
- Once your Referral successfully completes their qualifying period in accordance with these terms you must notify your local Michael Page Healthcare contact to arrange to receive your applicable bonus or voucher. Following verification by Michael Page Healthcare that the relevant conditions have been met, the voucher will be issued or the bonus will be paid in a subsequent payroll cycle (as the case may be).
Michael Page reserves the right to alter, suspend or withdraw this incentive at any time.