The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is coming into effect on May 25th 2018 and enacts widespread changes to existing data protection regulation. Non-compliance can result in heavy fines and there will be many implications to the way organisations conduct their business. It is critical that companies understand what these new regulations entail, how to stay compliant and what the changes mean for their business model.
As part of our new series of Michael Page webinars we were joined by a panel of industry leading experts to explain and discuss the impact of GDPR and what it means for your business. Register now to watch the on-demand webinar in which the panel provide insight and advice into the following areas:
- How does GDPR change the security landscape and who needs to pay attention?
- Assessing and managing compliance, risk and hidden threats beyond the non-compliance fines
- Defining and executing implementation strategies
- Identifying and resourcing the right skills set needed to manage change
- Advice on achieving buy in from senior stakeholders
- The panel’s biggest tips for listeners approaching GDPR
Ian Moyse, UK Sales Director at Natterbox Ltd and Non Exec Board Advisor at Assuredata Ltd; a GDPR training firm.
Louis Botha, Director of Information Security at PageGroup and GDPR specialist
Robert White, Director at Page Executive specialising in the recruitment of technology leadership roles across the UK