An opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Controller to join a high-growth SaaS PLC based in central London.
- Leadership role within dynamic high-growth SaaS business
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Reporting into the CFO of this fast-growing AIM listed professional services firm, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance team made up of 3 people
- This forward looking company advises early stage companies how to scale up their businesses operationally and has been around for 10 years
- AIM Listed professional services group
- Flexible and hybrid working available
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - LUXURY FASHION RETAIL - IMMEDIATE START
- Luxury Retailer
- 6 month FTC
I am delighted to be working with a leading manufacturing business based in Worcestershire, as they look to recruit a Financial Controller to be responsible for the financial activities of the European Region.
- International Remit and Exposure
- Senior Development and Progression Opportunity
An Interim Financial Controller is now required to join a reputable, innovative and growing business.
- Growing business
- varied and broad role
This is an exciting opportunity working for a Start up business based in Cardiff.
- immediate start
- Home based/Hybrid working with occasional office working in Cardiff
Interim Finance Manager required for an interesting assignment with a growing manufacturing Group in North Nottinghamshire
- year end, consolidation, reconciliation
- Cost centre reporting and analysis, VAT
Retained UK Financial Controller role with Burlodge based in Chessington, Surrey
Leading a small team
- Broad FC role
- Broad role, team management
This is an interim cover role whilst Michael Page recruit for a Permanent FC role for the business
- immediate start
- full or part time opportunity available
Financial Controller sought in the construction sector near Oxford.
Qualified Accountant with FC experience from £50-100m T/O business ideal.
- 4-6 month contract
- £70m T/O Private Sector Client
Our client is looking to recruit an interim Financial Controller on a 12 month contract
- Financial Controller
- 12 Month Contract
A finance function with no budgeting, forecasting or meaningful reporting needs someone who knows how fix/ build out finance processes.
We're looking for someone who has taken a badly performing finance function and built best in class.
- 3-6 month contract position
- Transform Finance processess and control
An interim Financial Controller role to manage all reporting, budgeting and analysis whilst ensuring the business operates to internal and external financial compliance standards. To provide clear leadership to the finance team thus ensuring continued people development leading to the delivery of business goals.
- Business partner with the MD and senior stakeholders
- Join a global market leader in the ingredient supplier industry
This role will sit in the Fibre Network Division, and be responsible for reporting on costs, and be specifically accountable for the Capex financials.
- Do you have experience of Capex financials?
- Do you have a positive "can-do" attitude?
Financial Controller sought for temporary assignment, 1 day per week in Oxford.
Experience implementing robust financial control processes in an overseas finance function is required.
- 9 month contract
- International remit, process improvement and control
A European sustainable manufacturer.
A company with a great ethos and strategic plan for the future.
- Exceptional growth plan
- Environmentally minded
The Junior Financial Controller will be responsible for managing and overseeing record keeping, month-end management accounts, cash flow, statutory accounts and tax returns.
The Junior Financial Controller will also work closely with senior stakeholders and financial advisors.
- Join a high value property investment firm based in London
- Opportunity to participate in and learn from unique financial transactions
Key role within the Senior Leadership Team.
Management of a team of 5.
- Key role within the Senior Leadership Team.
- Management of a team of 5.
An interim opportunity within a fast growing Guildford based retail business. Working as an interim FC and then moving onto project work.
- Interim opportunity
- Mix of BAU and project work
Group Financial Controller required for an expanding finance team.
Commodities trading firm with a direct line to the FD and CFO, you will be required to lead the development and continual improvement of the finance team.You will work closely with business departments to support the expansion of the business
- Group Financial Controller required for an expanding finance team
- Commodities trading firm with a direct line to the FD and CFO
This is a broad role as a number 2 to the Global CFO where you will have scope to look after the full finance function as and when, not to mention growing with the business. The role will involve maintaining internal controls over financial reporting, presenting financial reports to the executive team, and overseeing the preparation of budgets.
- Self funded high growth fintech business
- Fast paced, senior role with opportunity to progress
My exclusive client in Aberdeen is seeking to bring in an Interim FC for a 3-6 month assignment starting asap. The rate is flexible but will be negotiable DOE.
- Interim Financial Controller role, immediate start
- Hybrid working, progressive organsiation going through a period of change.
As Financial Controller, you will have full responsibility for the day to day running on the finance department which includes managing junior staff. In addition to this, you will also business partner with operations and senior management to support decision making and improve business performance in line with business strategy.
- Great opportunity for a qualified accountant looking for their first FC position
- Profitable and growing SME manufacturing business in Hull
Running the daily operations of a busy Finance department and managing a small team.
- Exciting opportunity
- Interim role
Market-Leading, Innovative Group in a highly sought after Industry. Leadership Role with Progression Potential
- Rapidly growing SME in FMCG sector
- Number 1 in Finance role working closely with dynamic leadership team
Hands on Financial Controller opportunity at the heart of an exciting start up business. Work closely with the CEO to build processes/controls whilst supporting on M&A activities.
- Start-up business with considerable investment growing through M&A
- Exciting value add opportunity with Hybrid working (3 days from home)
My client is looking for an experienced Interim Financial Controller who can hit the ground running and put their arms around their junior finance team. A fully qualified, and technically capable all rounder who is used to working in an SME environment.
- Short term opportunity for an experienced financial controller
- Hands-on opportunity to support the finance function within an SME
Varied and interesting manufacturing role.
Initially a 6 month contract
- Interesting and varied manufacturing role
- Contract role with possibility of a permanent position
Financial control and monitoring of a Business Unit, business partner to Director and their teams.
- Large global manufacturing business
- Commercial Financial Controller
Great all round FC role for a manufacturing SME business based in Kent.
- Experience in manufacturing environment is a must
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA