The main remit of this Group Financial Reporting Manager will be to take responsibility for supporting the Deputy CFO in maintaining statutory compliance for all companies in the group. You will take care of accounting, financial reporting & group consolidation, as well as some interesting acquisition accounting experience.
- Great opportunity to join an acquisitive business in a diverse technical role
- Group Financial Reporting Manager role with a successful & inclusive employer
The successful SAP administrator will be responsible for the administration of planning data in SAP and to assist with Production and Capacity Planning
- Great opportunity to develop knowledge of SAP
- Work for a growing company with lots of positive change
This role reports to Cyber Security Manager directly, to manage and response to cyber security alerts and incident, also involve in help the organisation to fulfil IT compliance.
- Welcome to candidate with less experience
- A growing team
Head of Finance EMEA at a global manufacturing business.
Excellent opportunity to add value across EMEA region to support business growth.
- Head of Finance EMEA at a global manufacturer
- Excellent opportunity to add value across EMEA region to support business growth
An opportunity to join a British based international business as their Internal Communications Lead. This role will be a mixture of strategic and hands on delivery of internal communications.
- 12 month contract
- Starting early September 2022
An Electrical Project Engineer is required for a long term contract in Manchester. The project will start immediately and will be days based for approximately 12 months, paying c£20ph.
- An immediate start is available for an Electrical Project Engineer in Manchester
- Days based, long term contract paying c£20 per hour
Field Service Engineer
Paper Mills and QCS/DCS experience
- Client is a customer-focused, globally leading business
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered
A permanent days based position for a Quality Engineer is available near Rochdale. The position will pay up to £45k plus benefits.
- A permanent days based role near Rochdale, paying c£45k
- A well established business in the area with clients across the World
This is a brand new position as a Design Engineer for a growing business near Crewe. It will be days based and will pay c£45k. This is truly a fantastic opportunity for someone to join this business and help build for a very bright future...
- Fabulous days based position for a Design Engineer paying c£50k
- Join a growing business near Crewe at the start of something exciting...
The EHS Manager will maintain and develop the site's integrated QHSE management system to ensure continuing suitability for the business, accreditation to ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001, and compliance with the business EHS policy and performance standards. The candidate will have experience of working on a site that is Permitted.
- The client is a market leading process manufacturer based in Warrington
- EHS Manager will manage QMS systems and positively change the culture on site
The Electrical Controls Engineer will work days Monday - Friday to ensure technical knowledge is kept up to date in the field of Controls and Automation. They will use the site data (Operations and Engineering) to drive improvements in H&S, Quality, Cost, Performance and Delivery. Use of systems such as Pirana, SAP and budgetary accounts.
- The client is a chemical manufacturer based in Manchester
- Manage site controls and automation systems ensuring they are fit for purpose
This role will have at least 1 direct report, so people management skills or a desire to manage is key. This role will be assigned to a specific location and along with the other team members be responsible for the rigs in that location. This role will involve P&L, balance sheets, financial reporting etc.
- Opportunity to join a successful, global business
- Business that focus on internal progression and development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business area in the UK with excellent career progression opportunities. The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing existing and developing new business within a wide range of applications.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a marketing leading chemicals business
- Excellent career opportunities for the right individual within a global business
As the Buyer you will be responsible for strategically sourcing raw materials and managing a supply base within a highly successful chemical business.
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunity to progress to Senior buyer (2 Year Scope)
An immediately available (or short notice) Quality Engineer is required for a contract position in Ellesmere Port paying c£35k FTE.
- Immediate start available for a Quality Engineer in Cheshire paying £35k FTE
- Fixed term for 6 months, days based, with the potential of a permanent position
The Operational Purchaser will be responsible for the purchasing of both direct and indirect spend within a Global manufacturing company based in Wigan
- Good opportunity to grow within a leading company
- Attractive salary based on experience.
A Process Engineer is required for a full time permanent position in Cheshire, near Crewe. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a growing business and build "the process" from the ground up... The starting salary will be c£50k + benefits and the role will be days based.
- Brand new Process Engineer position for a growing business near Crewe
- Exciting opportunity to build from scratch and influence decisions
A Technical Estimator is required for a fabrication business in Cheshire (near Crewe). The salary for the position is negotiable depending on previous roles c£40k.
- An excellent opportunity to join an ambitious client in Cheshire
- A days position for a Technical Estimator from a metal machining background
- Develop best practice and lightweight SDLC / governance framework for the development and hosting of applications in M365
- Build and implement automated site provisioning and approval capability
- Migration of SharePoint 2016 sites to SharePoint online:
- Migrate custom application (SUA) to SharePoint online (java script)
- Migration of SharePoint 2016 sites to SharePoint online:
- Hybrid Working (1 day/week pre), Outside IR35, 6 months, Innovative organisation
- Fintech, Well Established
A permanent, days based opportunity is available for a Quality Engineer near Crewe. This is a great opportunity to help develop the quality control processes and will pay c£40k.
- Newly created position to support the business growth, paying c£40k
- A days based role near Crewe with lots of opportunity to progress
Are you a driven individual who is seeking a Business Development role with a market leading organisation?
- Excellent opportunity with a leading lift and escalator manufacturer
- Great career potential for ambitious individuals with great on target earnings
Senior Global Sourcing Manager - Manufacturing - Manchester (or remote)
- Join an international organisation with a solid order book
- Establish as new category from first principles
The Supply Chain Manager will work closely with production to ensure production plan is adhered, manage team consisting of purchasing, planning and customers, and work closely with the Operations Director to drive change throughout the business. As well as production planning, they will also deliver demand plans and S&Ops.
- Join a manufacturing business going through an exciting period of transformation
- End product is in high demand
Reporting into an off-site HR Director, the UK HR Specialist will provide a general HR service to the Manchester & Midlands facilities in the UK, with responsibility for the full employee lifecycle, from recruitment and onboarding, through the performance management. The role has 2 direct line reports across the sites.
- The organisation is going through an exciting period of change
- Hybrid flexible working model
The standalone HR Manager will own, drive and embed the HR Strategy on site. Reporting to the Managing Director, and sitting on the Senior Management Team, you will be the go-to person for all things HR across the business ensuring managers have the skills and knowledge to manage their teams on a day-to-day basis. Key focus areas will be recruitment and retention, employee engagement, and employee relations, all driven with a commercially-minded approach.
- An innovative SME manufacturing environment
- A standalone HR Manager opportunity
A great opportunity to join a growing business in the Crewe area as a Quality Control Specialist. This will be a full time permanent position and will pay c£45,000 plus benefits which include some remote working.
- Great opportunity to implement robust Quality Control procedures
- Growing business with a new facility and some exciting projects in the pipeline!
This is will include leading projects as required ensuring customer requirement are met on time and within the allocated budget. The role also requires the engineer to support junior engineers in their development, authoring and checking project deliverables, developing internal standards and methodologies and supporting marketing activities such as authoring of articles.
- Great salary
- Top employer company
- UK market leader with national presence
- Great career opportunity
- Excellent opportunity with a leading Automotive Aftermarket Components group
- Great on target earning potential
Reporting to the UK Financial Controller, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for reinforcing accounting, analytical and reporting skills of the local Finance team.
- Fast growth, Private Equity backed business
- Acquisitive business with lots of opportunity for progression
A permanent full time Production Engineer is required for a manufacturing business based in Tameside, Greater Manchester. The role will be days based and will pay c£40k plus benefits.
- A days based Production Engineer position paying c£40k in Tameside
- A varied position in a team that has progression routes available