Religious not for profit organisation seeks an experienced financial services candidate to work as Investment Operations Data and Derivatives Manager. Salary £70-90k per annum.
- Financial Services position working for a well known Religious charitable.org
- Salary £70-90k
This role is responsible for devising and implementing the Policy and Research strategy for the Policy department, building evidence across all areas of The Black Curriculum work. You will also lead the #TBH365 campaign in the UK, ensuring we are a leading, evidence based organisation engaging with a wide host of stakeholders in the Policy and education realms
- Head of Impact, Policy and Evaluation
- London (flexible working)
- Marketing and PR Manager - Events Management
- Circa £35,000- £45,000
- West Yorkshire
As a Marketing and PR Manager you will help to support and plan events as well as promote, market and drive awareness
You will help to develop a detailed marketing strategy and audience development plan - building on existing documents with a focus on increasing PR, brand reach and visibility
- Marketing and PR Manager - Third Sector
- West Yorkshire
Experienced Head of Finance to lead the Finance function and take the organisation through a period of growth and change.
- Exciting opportunity to manage the finance function of a growing Not-for-Profit
- Not-for-Profit - Bristol - Head of Finance
University of East London is looking for Director of Finance, the role will be based in Docklands 2 days a week.
- Exciting opportunity for a Director of Finance to join a growing university.
- Hybrid role, working closely with the Vice Chancellor.
Michael Page are proud to be working on a retained basis to recruit the new Finance & IT Director for the Diocese of Bristol Board of Finance.
- Opportunity to join a fantastic community charity
- hybrid working
GreenSquareAccord is looking for a Head of Group Finance Services to be based 2 to 3 days (hybrid working) a week in either their West Bromwich or Chippenham office.
- One of the UKs largest housing associations is looking for a Head of Finance
- Great opportunity to join an organisation going through a transformation
Enginuity is looking for a COO to manage their operations team, they embrace hybrid working.
- Unique opportunity for a COO to work with the engineering sector
- Fast growing social business, that is looking to further grow and develop
This Greater Manchester based client have a brand new opportunity for an experienced and passionate digital communications expert. As the Head of Digital Communications, you will establish and maintain a strong online brand for the organisation, ensuring that they are placing customer experience at the heart of their digital communications offer.
- Expansive organisations
- Large, collaborative & supportive communications function
Financial Accounting Manager role for University of the Arts London, reporting into the Head of Accounting and based in Kings Cross, London.
- Work for University of the Arts London
- Lead the financial reporting team
The new Head of Finance will lead FBB's finance team. You will work closely with the co-founder and Chief Executive of FBB, in shaping all financial decisions of the organisation, from the effective use of their reserves to how they can achieve national scale in a sustainable way!
- Varied and exciting Head of Finance opportunity
- Join a diverse and growing charity
A leading not for profit client are looking to go conduct a greenfield data migration project. My client are looking to for someone with strong office 365 and Sharepoint experience
- Opportunity to work on a Greenfield project
- Data Migration - O365 - Sharepoint - Outside IR35 - 6 month contract
The American Institute for Foreign Study is looking to appoint a new Senior Vice President to head up the Au Pair division in the UK. They have embraced hybrid working and will be in the London office two days per week.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a market leading business
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading educational institution
The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for the technology infrastructure within the organisation in addition to leading GSA's approach to translating organisation strategy into measurable plans and programmes of activity, including digital transformation and ICT operations.
The CTO will manage the Information Technology, Change Delivery, Digital Services, Strategy Planning and Performance teams.
- The opportunity to drive and manage technology enabled transformational change.
- Hybrid working practices in place
Pennine Academies Yorkshire (PAY) focusses on children and their individuality, supporting each child's learning journey, helping them to grow both socially and academically. They are looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to join their Executive Team.
- Exciting opportunity for a CFO to join a growing education business
- Values driven business based in Bradford open on sector experience
Michael Page are recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join a commercial Not for Profit organisation on an 18 month contract basis.
- Long Term Contract Senior Finance Business Partner Opportunity
- Large Not for Profit Organisation based in Leeds offering hybrid working
To provide support on designated policy development and stakeholder engagement, including influencing relevant legislative bodies in Westminster and local authorities across the Midlands. Undertake economic analysis do deliver policy recommendations and briefings.
- Senior Economist
- West Midlands (flexible working)
The SDM will play a key role in the Service Delivery management structure, taking a share of rota'd Incident Management escalation responsibilities alongside the rest of the IT Service Delivery management team (5x FTE's) and will ensure quality and communication to their business unit customers is maintained during Incident and Major Incident management scenarios.
- Leading charitable organisation building a new Service Delivery Team
- Service Delivery Manager required to lead the Service Delivery Team
Michael Page are thrilled to be exclusively working with Luminate Group as they look to appoint a Senior Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis to their finance team based in Leeds.
- Senior Finance Business Partner Opportunity
- An Education Organisation based in Leeds
Head of Research and Strategy
London (hybrid working)
To be a lead on delivering a system to coordinate and monitor institutional planning and research, risk assessment and delivery of strategic goals. To provide oversight and project management support on the Organisation's major projects and strategic initiatives as well as the coordination and monitoring of risk management
- Head of Research & Strategy
- Greater London (flexible working)
The new Financial Controller will be producing the statutory accounts and working closely with the Finance Director to support on year end. This is a great opportunity to gain or strengthen your management experience, as you will be looking after 2 members of the team.
- Exciting time to join a growing organisation
- Embark on positive change with this environmental charity
We are delighted to be partnering with Luminate Education Group to recruit a Procurement Manager. This role is based in Leeds offering hybrid working (2-3 days in the office) and a generous benefits package.
- Be part of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS.)
- Great benefits including 27 days annual leave, plus statutory days.
The Head of Governance and Assurance will support and advise the Senior Management Team across all Corporate Governance matters
- Exciting opportunity to support the SMT across all Corporate Governance matters
- Lead on the development of the Corporate Governance and Risk frameworks
The role holder is directly responsible for mitigating the University's operational IT Security risk. The role-holder is responsible for the line-management of a team delivering operational IT security services for the institution.
- Incident Response, triage, patch management, accreditation
- Security BAU with possible research projects within security
- Interim Communications Manager - PR Manager - Press Officer- Media Relations Manager
- £day rate- contract 3+ months
- Bradford / hybrid working
- Interim Communications Manager
- West Yorkshire - Hybrid
This Manchester based non-profit is looking for a Communications and Media Manager to lead on developing high quality, engaging content for a range of internal, external and customer-facing communications channels including the media and social media, in order to further develop and enhance organisation's corporate reputation and its strategic position locally, regionally and nationally.
- Immediate start - 6 month contract
- Outstanding organisation, engaging project
This role will support the delivery of high-quality marketing and campaigns to the a diverse range of customer groups in order to maximise the benefit they receive from their interactions with the organisation, in turn, maintaining and improving sentiment across their customers.
- Marketing Officer
- A Not-for-Profit provider of affordable homes
- Interim Head of Communications, Greater Manchester- Contract: 12 months fixed term contract
- Hybrid Working - Salary Circa: £49,000 up to approx. £57,000 - Please apply ASAP
- Interviews: Week commencing 21 February 2022
- Public Sector / Not for Profit
- Interim Senior Head of Communications
- Remote/ Hybrid Working - Greater Manchester
Join this leading Not-For-Profit's Media team as a Digital Display Executive. Be instrumental in the existing and future performance of paid campaigns.
- Digital Marketing
- Education Sector
Are you a confident, articulate and creative individual with a passion for all things Digital Marketing?
- Digital Communications Officer
- A leading not-for-profit provider of Retirement Living and Extra Care properties