Our Client's legal team is looking for an enthusiastic Associate Legal Counsel to work closely with their team focused on non-commercial projects and partnerships. You will advise on a variety of legal issues relating to Charity Law, Progressive Technology and Artificial Intelligence, draft and negotiate agreements with partners, and contribute to the strategic growth of this team.
- World famous tech business' non-commercial projects and partnerships division
- Unique opportunity for a charities lawyer at a leading tech / AI business
BradfordPermanent£26,000 - £47,000
This is a rare opportunity for a In-house Housing Litigation Solicitor to join a small but growing In-house legal team for a not for profit organisation in the property sector.
- Rare opportunity to work for a growing In-house team
- Join a not for profit organisation
SurreyTemporary£40,457 - £46,296
To work in partnership with the Head of HR and Ops Directors to lead, develop and deliver a recruitment framework that will bring to life our ability to recruit talented staff in the delivery of the charity's updated service model. Act as lead champion in the implementation of the overall HR recruitment strategy.
- Immediately available Recruitment Manager
- 6 month FTC
CorbyTemporary£300 - £450 per day
A rapidly growing business who are in search of a Financial Controller and Reporting Manager to join their business on a minimum 3 month contract with possible extension and the opportunity to go permanent. A role managing 7 people and looking for someone with experience in setting up International Legal Entities.
- Financial Controller and Reporting Manager
- Hybrid working
West YorkshirePermanent£48,000 - £55,000
Head of Marketing and Communications - Marketing Lead
- Head of Marketing and Communications - Lead
- Yorkshire / South East - Remote Working Occasional Travel
South YorkshirePermanent£27,000 - £31,000
- Communications Officer
- Circa£27,000- £31,000 + great bens
- Higher Education -Development Opportunity
- South Yorkshire - Hybrid Working - Permanent
- Communications Officer - PR - Higher Education
- South Yorkshire - Hybrid
City of LondonTemporary£43,676 - £49,916
X3 Internal Communications vacancies, working for a top charity in London!
- X3 Full Time Interim Internal Comms Opportunities
- Working for an amazing well known charity
Michael Page Legal have been exclusively retained by The University of Birmingham as their recruitment partner to secure a Deputy Director of Legal Services. This is an incredible opportunity to work for a University ranked in the top 100 universities globally and the top 20 in domestic league tables, The University of Birmingham is a leading member of the Russell Group and a founder member of the University's 21 global network of research universities.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a presitigious organisation
- Great team and hugely varied work
OxfordPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
This role is responsible for delivering high quality Housing, Support and Resettlement services across Homeless Oxfordshire. The role holder will need to ensure employees within their team are supported and equipped to deliver effective Housing and Support Services to all residents and clients in the Hostel and Community Housing Services.
- Excellent opportunity to join a vital charity in the centre of Oxford
- This role will suit someone with experience working in the homelessness sector
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
Financial Accountant Opportunity Based in Hull accompanied with a salary of £43,000 and outstanding pension scheme
- Financial Accountant Opportunity Based in Hull
- Offering up to £43,000 with a generous pension scheme
City of LondonTemporary£50,000 - £55,000
This integral interim role is helping stabalise the team whilst they recruit the permanent position. You will be working with two other senior finance business partners to cover the support departments, operation departments and fundraising for 9-12 months.
- Well known, prestigious UK wide charity offering lengthy contract
- Working with an impressive and friendly team of finance business partners
LondonTemporary£37,000 - £44,000
A specialist University in London is looking for a Widening Participation Manager (Maternity Cover) for 12 months. This role will aim to begin in July 2022 and deliver a host of outreach, schools, liaison and widening participation work for the University.
- 12 month maternity cover contract - Widening Participation / Outreach
- Opportunity to begin in July 2022
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £85,000
Serco is seeking a Principal Business Development Lead with proven experience in prospecting, developing and winning new business to join its centralised Business Development Growth team.
Within the Growth team, Business Development will be accountable for the progression and qualification of opportunities. This focus will ensure that opportunities progressed within the business are well understood, qualified and aligned to the business strategy.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global business
- Home working
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£30,000 - £36,500
This role will be responsible for ensuring that all Grants and Trusts activity is managed and implemented effectively from prospecting through to stewardship, delivering on sustainable income growth and other relevant targets.
- Use your grants and trusts experience in a rewarding environment
- Help to really make a difference to a people
LeicestershireTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
Remote working 4 days per week, + 1 day requirement to be in Leicester
6 month contract
- 6 month contract
- Remote working
MerseysidePermanent£28,000 - £32,000
My client are looking to appoint an energetic, resourceful and self-motivated Communications Specialist, with strong knowledge and experience of a broad range of internal and external channels. The post-holder will be an exceptional communicator, with strong writing ability and a creative flair.
- Opportunity to work with a Health organisation who support over 2,000 people
- Opportunity to work on a freshly launched organisation strategy
ManchesterPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
As a Press and Communications Executive you will assist the organisation tell captivating stories through a range of channels and build upon the already fantastic reputation locally, regionally and internationally.
- Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable Press Team and organisation
- Excellent career development opportunities offered
12 month maternity cover
- 12 month maternity cover
- Remote working
Remote working (home based)
Up to 6 months with potential to extend
- Immediate Start
- Up 6 months with potential to extend - Remote working
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As Marketing Manager of Membership you will be responsible for driving membership growth and raising brand awareness.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading governing body
- Opportunity to shape the future of the nation's largest cycling organisation
To manage and lead the Product Development Team, to innovate and deliver market leading products and services that members and customers value and that support the development and execution of a large professional membership association.
- A varied and exciting opportunity to be part of innovation
- Play a key part in leading members through change
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £86,000
Serco is seeking a Principal Business Development Lead with proven experience in prospecting, developing and winning new business to join its centralised Business Development Growth team. The role will focus on the Defence business unit but there is an expectation that opportunities to work across the UK and Europe portfolio will emerge.
- Further your career within a fantastic global organisation
- Work from anywhere in the UK
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £85,000
Serco is seeking a Principal Bid Lead with proven experience in structuring, leading and winning Bids of significant complexity and scale, with specific focus on bidding and winning work with Public Sector bodies. The role will focus primarily on Employment, Skills & Enterprise opportunities within the Citizen Services Business Unit, but there is an expectation that opportunities to work across the UK and Europe portfolio will also emerge.
As a senior member of the bidding community this role will play an active part in team development, Continuous Improvement and cross portfolio challenge and support.
- Homebased Working
- Excellent benefits and career development
East LondonPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
My client is a top London University based in East London (E1) who now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior CRM officer to join the team. The role reports directly into the CRM Systems manager and will be a key role within the CRM team to support on CRM activities including managing user communities, training, system development, vendor liaison and reporting.
- Top London University
- Hybrid opportunity
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
The BU Bid Director is responsible for the successful delivery of the Bid portfolio for a specific Business Unit. The role takes on responsibility for delivery of an opportunity post Gate 2, on handover from the BU Business Development Director.
- Fantastic chance to lead on the Justice & Immigration Bids for Serco
- Home working, can be based anywhere in the UK
South YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £43,500
- Marketing Manager - Events and Campaigns
- South Yorkshire
- Public Sector / Travel
- Marketing Manager and Events - Public Sector/ Travel
- South Yorkshire - Hybrid
Greater ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
As a Content Designer, you will create copy and designs for a diverse range of communication assets, enhancing the company's visual brand with your innovative ideas and eye for detail.
- Fantastic opportunity to aid in company rebrand
- Great opportunity to join a growing team
CoventryTemporary£27,924 - £31,406
9 month contract
Coventry based 4 days per week and 1 day working from home
Salary up to £31,406 pro rata
- Coventry based
- 9 month contract - start ASAP
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
My client based in Central London is a widely respected as an authority on animal testing issues and are frequently called on by governments, the media, corporations and official bodies for advice or expert opinion. They work professionally, building relationships with politicians, business leaders and officials, analysing legislation and challenging decision-making panels around the globe to act as the voice for animals in laboratories.
- International Charity against animal cruelty
- Remote Opportunity
Letchworth Garden CityPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for delivering the fundraising strategy, working with the Executive Director - Communities, Culture & Heritage and key senior staff to identify priority programmes and secure funding to enable delivery.
- A new role to the Foundation, an exciting time to join
- Supporting the creation of a sponsorship programme
Not Profit jobs in England
Not Profit jobs in England
Didn't find the right Not Profit job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Not Profit England jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.