You will work across an exciting range of both corporate and consumer clients, from big brand national media campaigns, to targeted regional communications, and stakeholder/ community engagement. You'll spend your time building relationships with the media, alongside being a brilliant people manager. You'll also get the exciting opportunity of working on pitches and developing new business opportunities.
- Join an award winning PR agency with exciting potential
- The chance to work with big brands on national media campaigns
An Interim Management Accounts Manager role working for a Yorkshire based housing organisation. Initially on a temporary basis, but there is scope for the right candidate to move into a permanent role.
- An interim management accounts manager role with the potential to go permanent
- Remote working and an initial 6 month contract duration
The role is a key part in the business, and is the link between clients and specialists. You will build and maintain vital client relationships, and ensure all their needs and hopes are met through transparency and trust. The role also will utilise creativity, and will work on sharing exciting ideas with both colleagues and clients.
- Join a market- leading agency with global clients
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
To manage end to end accounts for 2 business entities and support the senior leadership team in the commercial decision making process.
- Managerial Role At Well Known FMCG Business
- Commercially Focused Role
The Account Manager will look to manage multiple customers with the scope of selling distribution materials which conform to the
customer's requirements; following the whole process and optimises revenue performance and profitability.
- Opportunity to join a niche organization within the Aviation/Aerospace Industry
- Opportunity to develop your skills and career within an expanding business
Are you looking for an account management opportunity? Do you want to work for a global organisation? Is career development a big thing for you? If the answer is yes, the Account Manager role could be the right opportunity for you.
- Exciting opportunity to join a global multi-service provider.
- Fantastic account management opportunity.
The role of Account Manager (SaaS) is for a high growth software start up who have an established EMEA sales team in London. The role will manage accounts across EMEA and focus on revenue growth and retention.
- Great chance to join a high growth SaaS company
- Opportunity to manage accounts across EMEA
A successful , growing, highly reputable chartered accountancy practice, based in Bristol is searching for a qualified ACA, ACCA, Accounts Manager to join their team, as a key addition, with progression on offer.
- Qualified professional to join highly successful, Bristol accountancy practice
- Client contact, progression and development on offer in this firm
A leading supplier of sports and outdoor equipment are looking to recruit a National Account Manager to their strategic sales team.
- Leading supplier of sports and outdoor products
- Working with global brands in a high growth sector
A respected and growing firm of chartered accountants, based in Truro, is searching for a qualified ACA or ACCA Accounts Manager to join the team in a role offering progression and development potential, as a key addition, working on wide ranging clients, providing accounting, tax and wider advisory services.
- Manager to join a growing accountancy firm in Truro
- Progression and development on offer in a successful growing business.
Amazon account manager needed to manage their presence on Amazon (obviously), looking after their Seller Central and FBA capability and owning the P&L of this highly commercial and lucrative sales channel.
- Growing, Hugely Innovative Technology Company
- Looking after their Amazon ecosystem
This role is all about ensuring success for the clients. It's all to ensure the company deliver top-notch work that translates into success for their clients - whatever that looks like to them.
- Exciting opportunity to grow with a thriving B2B Agency
- Build client relationships whilst being hands on and creative throughout
Leading healthcare provider in the UK, now looking to add an experienced Account Manager to the team to work with accounts in the private healthcare sector.
- Leader in the industry
- Great culture
My client is a provider of services into the Events Industry, they are looking to recruit a Project Account Manager to be based near Runcorn.
You will be passionate about delivering projects safely and efficiently from start to finish as well as proactively seeking new opportunities through active targeting, tender opportunities and expanding our offering to existing clients.
- Are you highly organised with B2B sales experince?
- Do you have experience of managing projects from cradle to grave?
The Account Manager will aim to maximise the profitability of a designated customer portfolio, encompassing customer service, account performance, organic growth and price reviews of existing business against clearly defined commercial agreements.
- Opportunity to progress in a growing organisation
- An exciting and challenging opportunity
Are you looking for a new challenge? An opportunity to build a challenger brand across Grocery and Wholesale? Does a National Account Manager opportunity with an inclusive and entrepreneurial company interest you? If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you.
- An award winning business.
- Great opportunity to join a warm and vibrant SME business.
A highly successful and growing accountancy practice, based in Bristol has an excellent opportunity for an Audit / Accounts Manager to join their reputable firm, seeking a new opportunity with career progression and development potential on offer, in a key role working closely with partners and clients.
- Audit / Accounts Manager to join a growing accountancy practice in Bristol.
- Key hire working closely with Directors with progression and influential role.
A leading and successful firm of chartered accountants based in Holsworthy is searching for a Senior Accountant / Accounts Manager to join their team as a key addition in a pivotal support role to the directors, with career development prospects on offer and opportunity to carve an influential role within a highly regarded firm of chartered accountants.
- Manager to join a growing Holsworthy firm of chartered accountants.
- Key influential hire within a highly successful team with progression.
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing PE backed software business.
- Do you want to be part of a PE backed, progressive Software business?
- Working in an autonomous environment, focussing on real customer satisfaction?
2 years B2B field sales experience minimum and a proven track record in managing and growing existing account
- Great progression & Development
- Successful growing business
A terrific opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing and exciting SME client based in Surrey who sell top of the range party accessories and design-led gifts as their new Amazon Account Manager.
Ideal for someone with Amazon and eCommerce knowledge and experience to join and really make their mark on this role with terrific organic growth on this account.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing ecommerce business looking after Amazon
- SME with a great team and culture
A leading, Devon based firm of Chartered accountants is searching for a qualified, practice professional with direct agricultural knowledge and experience, as an Agricultural Accounts Manager, within their Agricultural team in Exeter. The role provides excellent career progression and development potential.
- Agricultural Accounts Manager to join a leading accountancy practice in Exeter
- Career progression on offer at Manager level in this growing business
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager, who has the experience and passion to set up a new client success process for our client. You will have full autonomy of how the account management process will work with the support of the BDMs/ Client Service Director. You will be responsible for all client relationships with a key focus on client retention and client loyalty.
- Progressive company
- Brilliant Culture & Team
You will be assisting with the reviewing and finalisation of the statutory accounts, management accounts and VAT return work, as well as supporting junior team members with day to day duties. You will take charge of a portfolio consisting of owner managed business and consult with the clients directly.
- Top 20 London Firm
- Mixed Accounting Role
Account management, nurturing and growing relationships for 50-60 accounts. Experience in subscription based products. Client facing, dealing with up selling and cross selling.
- Opportunity to grow and develop within a rapidly expanding company
- Expert industry market research to help you make better business decisions
A fantastic opportunity to join the UK's leading Soft Gel Capsule manufacturer in the role of Key Account Manager.
- Successful and established manufacturing company.
- Fantastic account management opportunity.
Market leading, global professional services organisation who work with clients across a number of different sectors and provide them with insights and guidance from their large network of experts.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering projects to clients, and building relationships with key stakeholders within your portfolio.
- Global professional services organisation looking for Senior AM's
- Pure account management role overseeing a portfolio of clients across EMEA
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning and successful Software Development agency in the role of Account Manager.
- An award winning Software Development agency.
- Must have a background working in an agency environment.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established agency in the North, with 30 plus years experience working with some amazing clients across Retail and more. My client has experienced Account Manager. This role involves working with a key client on their Marketing campaigns (Offline)
- Do you have previous marketing experience?
- Do you work in an agency?
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our integrated client services team as an Marketing Account Manager. This role provides the main day-to-day interface between the client, agency and suppliers to coordinate client and campaign activity, ensuring requirements and standards are successfully met, to deliver a profitable return for the agency. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' integrated agency experience, including digital projects
- Exciting opportunity to work with a full service marketing agency in Leeds!
- Brand new role for a Account Manager!