Managing a global procurement & IT infrastructure function.
- Working for one of the largest professional services companies globally.
- Great remuneration & responsibilities.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Services institutions, as they continue their long-term investment within their technology function. They are now recruiting for a talented IT Software Support Technician to join their Walsall team.
- A chance to join one of the UK's foremost Financial Services firms.
- You'll work within the organisation's growing Software Support team.
Responsible for the elements of the day to day running of desktop, server, network and administration related to the IT Infrastructure environment. Act as an escalation point of cover when required for the Infrastructure support team.
- Responsible for running the IT Infrastructure environment.
- Dealing with escalated end user issues and queries through to resolution.
The IT Programme Manager will be responsible for leading strategic initiatives to optimize the performance and efficiency of the company's International IT systems and infrastructure. This individual will own responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with operational leadership, business partners, and functional teams.
- Own the IT workstreams of a new global operating model
- Leading global life sciences business
The IT Service delivery engineer will provide effective IT 2nd line end user support, receiving, responding to and resolving allocated calls and user tickets.
This position is critical in ensuring we provide the levels of IT service to all the organisations staff so they can perform their daily jobs using company IT equipment (PCs, laptops, mobile devices, systems, applications)
- A large scale nationwide technology estate
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
You'll be responsible for supporting the business on the transfer of IT to an in-house function, you'll also be delivering a range of system administration and service delivery tasks to ensure all business IT requirements are met.
- Supporting the business on the transfer of IT to an in house system
- Exciting opportunity to take ownership and progress your career
With a world-class procurement team spanning 4 continents, this is an excellent opportunity to join a blue-chip organisation during a critical growth phase.
- Excellent development and progression opportunities
- Exciting opportunity to lead and take ownership of the IT category
The role is requires you to migrate from the QL housing system to dynamics 365 with a growing housing association.
- Join a growing organisation at the height of their digital journey
- An excellent opportunity to develop and grow in a thriving sector
Experienced management professional with a proven background in leading IT service provider operations, across multiple sites, across multiple clients from a single 24x7 Centre of Excellence (CoE). T
Service centricity, and a strong ITIL background, is key and a clear understanding and appreciation of how we ensure success for clients is paramount
- Demonstrable track record of building highly efficient operations and teams.
- Technology powered LSE Company that has grown throughout the pandemic
An opportunity to take ownership of the wide portfolio of projects in a large organisation.
- Be a part of an organisation that measures its success
- in enriching the lives of children.
Delivering front line operational cyber security capabilities for the organisation. As a primary point of contact for cyber security issues across the organisation, you'll have a pivotal role in building the organisation's new operational security team. Expected to take ownership of cyber incidents, lead day to day cyber operations and look to improve and fortify the organisation's capabilities, while shaping the team's development.
- Join on the front line delivering operational cyber security capabilities
- As a primary point of contact for cyber security issues
We're looking for an IT Systems Manager who has strong Salesforce skills for an exciting career opportunity leading one of our IT Systems Team.
- Opportunity to join an expanding tech company
- Opportunity to lead a team
Our client is looking for a Senior IT & Network Infrastructure Engineer to be responsible for all hardware, software and Networks across the Firm. Supporting roughly 800 users across all relevant IT systems and multiple sites across UK.
- Technical Lead for all company IT Infrastructure Software, Hardware & Networks
- Fantastic opportunity, Hybrid working between on site and home.
As IT Infrastructure Analyst (Systems Integration) you will develop, support, and maintain the application & technology estate to ensure integration across the range of solutions in line with business requirements. Supporting the Head of Integration & Innovation in the analysis of requirements and the assessment, selection & adoption of technology solutions in line with the overall technology strategy.
- IT Infrastructure Analyst (Systems Integration) - £55,000 - Manchester
- Ensure integration across technology solutions in line with overall strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading retail organisation as an IT Project Manager based near Bristol on a permanent basis.
- IT Project Manager - End - End IT Project Management Experience (essential)
- IT Project Manager - Bristol
The Cyber Security practise consists of security architects, security consultants, security advisors, and operational security managers.Joining the Cyber Security practise you will be given time and support to invest in your cyber security skills, but more importantly, the opportunity to work on varied assignments.
- CISSP (or similar) SOC, Splunk, LogRythm, Netwitness, Fireeye
- Powershell, Python, Darktrace, MessageLabs, Sentinel One
You will be responsible for providing first class support for internal users, providing support on IT Infrastructure/installation and Cyber/Physical security.
- This is a company that put tech and people at the forefront of their business
- Experienced IT Technician looking for platform to accelerate career
The IT Applications Manager is a critical leader in executing our IT strategy who will build and manage a portfolio of applications that provides leadership timely and insightful business intelligence and our professionals a robust set of capabilities to efficiently perform their responsibilities as the business continues to grow.
- Fantastic opportunity for an IT Applications Support Manager
- Join a culture that fosters a culture of collaboration, growth and learning
UTILITIES ORGANISATION IN MASSIVE GROWTH STAGE SEEKING IT STRATEGY & GOVERNANCE MANAGER
PACKAGE UP TO CIRCA £80,000 + 20% BONUS
- Excellent opportunity to join organisation at a crucial stage of Transformation
- Salary up to circa £72,500 +/- + 10% car allowance + 20% bonus
Michael Page are extremely proud to be partnered with a leading Law firm as they scale their in-house Technology function following significant investment and exciting expansion plans. They now have a brand-new vacancy for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to specialise across their MDM and telephony estate.
- You'll join a world-class law firm as they expand their EUC Infrastructure team.
- Mobile Device Management | InTune | Skype | Teams | Exchange | Active Directory
A superb opportunity for an aspiring, hands-on Python developer to step into a Head of Engineering position with an exciting client that has been dubbed the Netflix of transport.
- Scale up business
- Design, develop & Lead
Our client are a leading financial services group are recruiting for an IT Risk Officer - VP to join their Operational Risk Team and will be responsible for establishing a robust 2nd Line IT Risk management process within the Operational Risk function.
- Growing team
- Excellent opportunities for progression
A rare opportunity to join a leading IT Managed Service Provider as they scale their support team due to continued growth. You'll become part of a highly talented team, taking ownership of 3rd Line level BAU to a really exciting and diverse customer base.
- You'll join a world-class IT Managed Service Provider, in their IT Service team.
- Windows Server | Azure | VMWare | O365 | Active Directory | LAN/WAN | TCP/IP.
The primary purpose of the role will be supporting a roll out project in Europe. Supporting remote users across Europe with their IT systems.
- Global Organisation
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to join a global business, acting as the IT Manager from the UK with reporting lines to the UK Country Manager and Head of IT in Italy.
Responsible for running all IT Operations within the UK, across franchise networks.
- Exciting opportunity to take ownership of the overall IT Strategy
- Provider of shipping, fulfillment, print and marketing via network of franchises
Specialise in the management and maintenance of end user devices and services across the organisation.
There will be responsibility for providing a service to the business consisting of delivery and installation of end user devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, mobiles and desk phones as well as supporting product delivery.
- Fantastic opportunity for a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
- Join a culture that fosters a culture of collaboration and learning
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience IT Integration Project Manager to join a global engineering company based in Cheltenham and help them deliver a major integration project.
- IT Integration Project Manager - Major ERP integration project
- IT Integration Project Manager - Global Company
The Project Manager will be joining one of the largest Distributors of industrial products based near Skelmersdale on a 6 month contract Outside IR35.
The Project Manager will be responsible for end to end delivery across multiple projects including ERP implmentations / integrations, upgrades, infrastructure and data migration.
- Outside IR35, make an impact, 6 months, Hybrid working
- ERP projects, System Integration, Data Project Management
Associate Director - London, Piccadilly - Permanent - £85,000-£90,000pa + bonus - Mix of Remote and Home Working
- Do you have a background in Technology Consulting?
- Have you got experience working with in the Financial Services market?
The primary purpose of this position is to support the HR implementation aspect of the project, although may also work on the Finance implementation if required.
- Be a part of an organisation that is going through a period of