I am now looking to recruit a Project Manager for a large Manufacturing client based near Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Are you a Mechanical Engineer, Project Engineer or Project Manager looking to join a forward-thinking business to run multiple engineering projects, then this role would be suitable for you?
- NEW Project Manager Vacancy Based in Huddersfield Days Based.
- Managing Multiple Engineering Projects, Heavy Industry, Huddersfield.
I am now looking to recruit a Mechanical Project Engineer for a large Manufacturing client based near Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire. Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or current Project Engineer looking to join a business to run multiple engineering projects, then this role would be suitable for you? This will be a days based position and will come with future progression opportunities across the business.
- NEW Mechanical Project Engineer Vacancy based in Scunthorpe, Days Based.
- Days Based, Mechanical Project Engineer, Heavy Engineering, Monday to Friday.
The Regional Category Manager will lead on supply chain initiative such as strategic material cost reduction, long term commodity sourcing strategies and driving continuous improvement within the European Supply Chain; and will become a subject matter expert within respective category.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Join a leading global business
The HR Manager will lead a small team of HR professionals to ensure the development and delivery of the site HR strategy, as well as providing operational support on all people-related matters in line with business priorities and objectives.
The HR Manager will work as part of the SMT and will provide insight into key people metrics and identify ways of enhancing employee engagement.
- A fantastic HR Manager role working for a leading Manufacturing business
- An opportunity to be able to set up and develop a first-class HR service
As Material Planner, your role is to manage and control local inventory to ensure optimally efficient stocks of purchased items are made available when required and without exceeding practical and financial limits or delaying customer orders.
- Join a global market leader in a Material Planner role
- Progressive manufacturing environment - Derbyshire based
A leading chemical manufacturer are looking for an Operations Manager to lead a regulated process environment, people safely efficiently and through projects of growth.
- Track record in plant/operations management in chemical or related sector
- Strong leadership, continuous improvement and engineering process knowledge
A leading chemical manufacturer are looking for a Plant Engineer to positively impact site process, safety, product quality and yield.
- Track record in Chemical/Process Engineering in a Chemical Manufacturing
- Project Management, Process Improvement knowledge.
Responsible for the execution of the program, including changes, in compliance with the business case
and contract, throughout the complete life cycle.
- Are you looking for new opportunity?
- Manufacturing company based in Hampshire
We are currently recruiting for one of our key clients on a retained basis to help them find a strong Environmental Advisor to provide advice and assistance in the management of compliance with regards to environmental issues at their site in the Falkirk region.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent career potential
My FMCG manufacturing client are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Planner to join their planning team based in the Norfolk area. You will manage the production planning and scheduling of the manufacturing and packing plant.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced role, consistently looking at optimising customer experience by managing exceptional product availability.
- FMCG manufacturing client - looking for a highly motivated, experienced Planner
- Norfolk based - offering development, autonomy and hybrid working!
We are looking for an experienced and technically strong individual with hands-on skills across Financial Control and Financial Reporting. The Financial Controller will be responsible for creating and maintaining a robust control framework to ensure the security of Group assets and that the financial statements are accurate.
- Rapidly growing business
- Manufacturing industry
A Senior Bid Coordinator role for a well established Bids team. The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the Bid Manager to ensure the effective running of the bids deparment, and the cordination of key bid and information request activities, adhering to strict time-lines and the bid process.
- Hybrid Working
- A senior role within an establish bids team
A fantastic Financial Controller role working for a thriving manufacturing business close to Stockport, managing a team & adding value to drive improved performance
- Great opportunity for a Financial Controller in a vibrant manufacturing business
- Hugely successful specialist manufacturer with exciting growth prospects
An exciting Plant Manager opportunity to join a global business located in North Lincolnshire. Michael Page are exclusively working with one of the worlds leading fast paced manufacturers, based in N. Lincolnshire. This global manufacturer has 4 UK sites and a worldwide presence.
- An exciting opportunity to join a globally successful business
- Operations Manager with excellent package
Manufacturing business based in Kent looking for a Finance Manager to join their business.
- Well established manufacturing business in Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
This an exciting, new opportunity to join a growing company as the Engineering Manager to join a brand new site in the West Midlands area. You will be an instrumental part of the management team and will be involved from the infancy of the site's journey.
- Leading Specialist Manufacturer
- Growing Company with international links
Great Opportunity for commercially focused management accountant.
- Exciting Manufacturing Business in East Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our client's team to assist on new business ventures and increase the presence of their Renewable Heating Solutions brand in the industry.
- Excellent opportunity with a leading heating equipment provider
- Great career potential for ambitious individuals
Our manufacturing client are currently looking to hire a Health and Safety Manager for their site in Burnley. Safety is at the heart of everything they do.
- The client is a FMCG manufacturer based in Burnley
- Monday to Friday working within a large family run business
This is a permanent days based role in Bolton for a Senior Design Engineer and will pay c£45-50k for the right candidate. The business is going through a period of change and this person will be instrumental in this.
- Join a business in Bolton with significant investment and growth plans
- Design and project engineer SUPER COOL products in a days based role
Group Procurement Manager
You will manage all indirect spend across a range of sites in the UK, covering Utilities, Fuel, Construction, Fleet, Site Services, Engineering, and CAPEX.
- Opportunity to own the procurement spend for the company
- Opportunity to work for a large construction company
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist will lead the strategic sourcing activities, including defining and implementing the supply chain strategy for the Manchester plant.
- Previous experience in purchasing castings, forgings & fabrications is desired
- Experience using SAP is essential for this role
A leading UK business are looking for a Manufacturing Manager to run a busy 24/7 production operation, based in North Lincolnshire.
- Progression opportunity for an experience Production Manager
- Market-leading business within industrial manufacturing
Working at the Newcastle upon Tyne Fabrication plant the Welding Team Leader will support the manufacturing workshop welding activity by assisting with the development of resources, setting up of welding best practice, liaising with other stakeholders regarding productivity outputs and assisting QC. The role is a working position, with welding duties included within the weekly activities.
- 80% people leadership 20% engineer position
- Role security, training and progression
Lead, support and challenge the individual departments in the organisation to ensure that HSEQ targets are achieved.
Lead and promote the right culture and behaviours to deliver world class performance in HSEQ across the organisation.
- QHSE Lead - opportunity for role to evolve
- Growing manufacturing business in North Leeds
A fast-growing start up looking for someone to drive continuous improvement and lead their expanding team. They're looking for someone to help drive growth and push the business forward.
- An Operations and Production Manager for a growing startup in Southampton.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Design, architect, operation, control and monitoring of communications networksExperience with SD-WAN technology, VoIP , ideally PKI, VPNs, Automatic Tunnelling, BGP
- Network Design, architecture, design authority
- SDWan, LAN, CISCO Switches, BGP, Automatic tunneling, Multi-site
The Engineer will join a busy engineering department who require immediate support due to rapid growth which is expected to continue well in to next year and ahead. This is a early and backs position (6-2 / 2-10), carrying out expected maintenance duties on machines and yellow goods along with improvement tasks.
- Immediate start with a rapidly growing organisation
- Role security, training and progression
Michael Page Engineering are proud to be partnering with a market leading Manufacturing business based across the West Midlands, who are now looking for a Health and Safety Manager
This roles offer an opportunity to join a business that are true pioneers in their industry with a great potential to make a real difference and enter at a time of key instrumental change culture around working safely.
- Join a world renown manufacturing organisation
- Be a positive influence on a strategic Health and Safety journey
IT Business Systems Analyst you will lead IT projects within the ERP system, create BI solutions and provide 2nd/ 3rd line support to the helpdesk.
- Global manufacturer of advanced industrial technology with a growing IT team
- IT Systems Analyst leads ERP system projects, create BI solutions, supports team